Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21157 times)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

Good evening, please give me a link to your telegram channel.

Evening,
Official Akaiito Telegram chat is https://t.me/akaiito_community
You are very welcome to join! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:01:09 PM

maybe i think this AKAIITO is nice project, it seems this project comes from japan right? I can only give good support on this project. hope succes for your projects. regards from me : brokens  Wink

Hello, brokens
Glad to hear, that You like the project!  Smiley
Project comes from Estonia, but the name of the project got inspiration from Japan. By transcription translation from Japanese “AKAIITO” means red thread. AKAIITO will become red thread of destiny, from well known to everyone saying, and will unite crypto world into one tightened clew. “Unseen red thread is connecting those who meant to meet… AKAIITO is connecting”.
Kindest regards from Akaiito  Smiley

Ohh nice that you are from Estonia. My homeland not so far from it. several times i was in you capital Tallinn . Very beutifull city, very nice old tow. This project attracts me more and more, I will advise it to my friends.
Regards.
wissy

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

Do u have any partnerships as for now?? With crypto project of real life ones?

Yes, we do have partnerships for now: with design company and with law company.
We are in contact with other companies as well to specify the zones for the cooperation needs. We will be announcing to community through the news, when new cooperations will be settled. Follow our news to get to know the latest information: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn

It's crucial for Akaiito to get partners and it's really good to know you have already started working in that direction. Can't wait for official announcements!
I assume design and law companies would be offering their services through the platform. What about rentals? Will any individual be able to join the platform or it needs to be an agency?

No, designers are working on Akaiito platform mock up and lawyers are working on all law connected questions for the platform.

Now I think, that You a bit misunderstood idea of Akaiito  Smiley We will not partner with any companies for selling products/service on our platform. Users will be offering services, selling products and renting out cars and apartments on Akaiito platform. Akaiito is meant for crypto holders, user to user system, no company to user.
So: no agencies, no companies, platform is the tool for crypto community, so every user can be sellers and buyers.

Well, I might have, thanks for clearing it out. So basically it's a C2C business model, I get it now and Akaiito platform will be like a tool connecting counterparties in a transaction. Then mass adoption should definitely NOT be a problem.

hodap

Activity: 306

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

It looks like you are trying to tackle every aspect of our world and get it onto your platform. I doubt you will succeed because there are so many smaller projects with a very strong focus on one aspect of society / economy. They will make it better because they only do one thing and in the end they can still integrate with other platforms / blockchains. This sounds too ambitious to me.
ekrem_tr

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

I can also help with the support of smart contract projects. I would like to be a contributor in Turkish support and telegram support
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

maybe i think this AKAIITO is nice project, it seems this project comes from japan right? I can only give good support on this project. hope succes for your projects. regards from me : brokens  Wink

Hello, brokens
Glad to hear, that You like the project!  Smiley
Project comes from Estonia, but the name of the project got inspiration from Japan. By transcription translation from Japanese “AKAIITO” means red thread. AKAIITO will become red thread of destiny, from well known to everyone saying, and will unite crypto world into one tightened clew. “Unseen red thread is connecting those who meant to meet… AKAIITO is connecting”.
Kindest regards from Akaiito  Smiley

Ohh nice that you are from Estonia. My homeland not so far from it. several times i was in you capital Tallinn . Very beutifull city, very nice old tow. This project attracts me more and more, I will advise it to my friends.
Regards.

Yes, it is very beautiful!  Smiley Thank You for the support, we will appreciate if You would spread the word, we would like more people to get to know about us  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Do u have any partnerships as for now?? With crypto project of real life ones?

Yes, we do have partnerships for now: with design company and with law company.
We are in contact with other companies as well to specify the zones for the cooperation needs. We will be announcing to community through the news, when new cooperations will be settled. Follow our news to get to know the latest information: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn

It's crucial for Akaiito to get partners and it's really good to know you have already started working in that direction. Can't wait for official announcements!
I assume design and law companies would be offering their services through the platform. What about rentals? Will any individual be able to join the platform or it needs to be an agency?

No, designers are working on Akaiito platform mock up and lawyers are working on all law connected questions for the platform.

Now I think, that You a bit misunderstood idea of Akaiito  Smiley We will not partner with any companies for selling products/service on our platform. Users will be offering services, selling products and renting out cars and apartments on Akaiito platform. Akaiito is meant for crypto holders, user to user system, no company to user.
So: no agencies, no companies, platform is the tool for crypto community, so every user can be sellers and buyers.

Well, I might have, thanks for clearing it out. So basically it's a C2C business model, I get it now and Akaiito platform will be like a tool connecting counterparties in a transaction. Then mass adoption should definitely NOT be a problem.

Exactly! Smiley that's why we have such a strong believe, that mass adoption is not an issue!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

It looks like you are trying to tackle every aspect of our world and get it onto your platform. I doubt you will succeed because there are so many smaller projects with a very strong focus on one aspect of society / economy. They will make it better because they only do one thing and in the end they can still integrate with other platforms / blockchains. This sounds too ambitious to me.

Yes, this is exactly what we will do: unite everything in one platform, make all what is needed available in one click distance. We are big project with strong focus on all aspects of society/economy. We can not agree with Your statement, that by doing one thing, others can do better. Success of company does not depend on how many things it is doing  Smiley But we appreciate Your opinion! Thank You for sharing it!
We are extremely ambitious, Akaiito is extremely ambitious, because we know that we will do it, we don't have any doubts in it  Smiley "Aim high" is our value, so it explains a lot, I think.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

The concept is fantastic but the technicalities and how it will work is my greatest concern. Has the project any parnerships as for now? Maybe some plans for that? What exanges do you plan to list your coin in?
DassKass

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the Bounty. I will read about this after the LuckyToken Bounty Campaign.
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

The concept is fantastic but the technicalities and how it will work is my greatest concern. Has the project any parnerships as for now? Maybe some plans for that? What exanges do you plan to list your coin in?

What is point to ask about exchanges if ICO did not ended yet? A will buy this project tokens to hold it for the year or two to make x50+ becauae this project is really very promising.
VR med

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

I really think that this project is gonna change our world🌎thanks the team and all the members, hope on your success👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

Hello! Read the site. Joined the bounty. Let's try and work.
I still study and maybe even invest.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

What part specifically from technical perspective is concerning You? Please, ask it, will try to explain to You as clearly as possible  Smiley
We will start to list parterships during next week.
Regarding exchanges: we are in contact for the moment, but we will do official announcement, when final agreements will be achieved.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

Hello! Read the site. Joined the bounty. Let's try and work.
I still study and maybe even invest.

Hello, serggg
Thank You for joining us!  Smiley
Best regards,
Akaiito
wissy

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

I really think that this project is gonna change our world🌎thanks the team and all the members, hope on your success👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Thank You for the support! Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

What is point to ask about exchanges if ICO did not ended yet? A will buy this project tokens to hold it for the year or two to make x50+ becauae this project is really very promising.

Maybe just a curiosity  Smiley Because if to be honest on that stage, before Pre ICO, I think none of the companies can say for sure, with who they will work. One thing what is the plan and another thing: the reality. Exchange markets need to see the results of ICO to understand capitalization level and the perspective of coin.
And yes, we believe, that it is not maybe the best strategy to sell AIC immediately, it will grow strongly, plus it can be used on Akaiito platform, so why to sell?  Smiley It seems,that crypto community got too stucked with trading  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

True for that! It is really convenient to have only one app for everything: less pointless moves from one app to another, so saves a lot of time (time is our precious nowadays Smiley ) and if user is selling products and renting out the car, then his rating will be visible in all parts, so less options for behave dishonestly.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: