Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

In real life, we do not buy all the goods from each other. Will it be possible to pay for electricity or utilities, for example?

There is certain amount of offline and online purchases, which people are doing. Last years statistics is showing decrease in offline buying and increase for online shopping. Of course, online shopping is as well spread between purchasing from companies and purchasing from other users. So we are focusing on category of customers wishing to buy from other users.
No, not yet. We will take a look on electricity and utility payments opportunities, but with the first lunch it wont be possible.
Thank your. I can not rent a transport from an organization, only from other user (as a private person)?

No, only from other user. Akaiito is C2C business model, so crypto holder to crypto holder relations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.

"Only 3 categories in crypto community": I must say, that it sounds too primitive for the global community. We believe, that there is as well the category of people, who are long time waiting to go out from traders/investors/enthusiasts. Such categorization appeared, because of offer lack, but it doesn't mean that there is no demand.
"The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win." - agree  Smiley Akaiito will be the first  Smiley

Life will show is now this fourth category or not. I, for example, now do not see it. But it will necessarily appear in 3-5 years, I'm cryptooptimist.

I think that cryptocurrency nowadays (and blockchain technology) develops that fast that it can't be ignored anymore. It means more and more people become involved, I think we'll need less than 3-5 years in order for it to be widespread. And since there are a lot of users, tokenholders, we'll need platform that enables spending for real life products and services. Look around, we can now do a looot of things online that only couple of years back seemed impossible, so if it's already online, why not pay with crypto for it?

We are usually too pessimistic,we afraid to realize that life is changing faster than we expected. But, as You mentioned, technologies grow so fast, that nobody is even realizing it. Do You remember, some 15 years ago no one even had a phone! 3-5 years its a very long period if we look on speed of development. After 3-5 years Akaiito will be already in every phone. Smiley
as for that...when the realese of apps for Android and iOS is scheduled??

We will have 1st release of Beta version on March 2018 (Online Market part) and 2nd release of full Beta version on July 2018 (full Akaiito platform). Release for Android and IOS is planned for 2nd release in July.
Thank You!
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

Well, project is awesome. What exchanges are u going to be listed? Do u have any news? Maybe some preliminar agreements or smth? The audience would appreciate any news in this field

We are currently in contact with exchanges, when we will finalize the list, we will definitely announce it to community. We would not want to name any markets, before the final confirmation, cause we find it not fair. Hope You understand.
Thank You!
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:40:39 PM

Great project! I look forward to the sale of tokens!! I will follow the development of your project!

Hello,
Great to hear!  Smiley Thank You for being with us!
Pre ICO will start on 12.02., so already after one week!
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

When are u going to provide the AMA session?? Hope u have such plans at all

Yes, we have a plan to make a webinar soon  Smiley
We will announce it as soon as we will come up with final date, but we are aiming for the period during Pre ICO.

Hope to see and answer Your question on Akaiito webinar session!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

Well, project is awesome. What exchanges are u going to be listed? Do u have any news? Maybe some preliminar agreements or smth? The audience would appreciate any news in this field

Hello and welcome to the AKAIITO project .Devs already answered on this question in telegram channel .
They now contacting with 8 exchanges , plans to be isted at least at 5.New info will be when axchanges will be confirmed.
Good luck
have not they mentioned any proper names?? What exchanges they are contacting?

No, we haven't mentioned any names. Akaiito is value driven company and we truly believe, that sharing any not confirmed information is not fair towards our users, followers and first of all to ourselves. As we are following our values, we are announcing information only in case it is 100% confirmed from all the parties of deal/cooperation etc.
Hope You understand our vision!
Thank You!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

I wonder if a system like this will cause the rent price to be dependent on the price of BTC and altcoins...

Yes, rent price will depend on the price on exchange market. The price will be fixed at the moment when buyer will choose product/car/apartment and will confirm the booking.
Thank you!  Smiley
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:34:37 AM

It looks like you are trying to tackle every aspect of our world and get it onto your platform. I doubt you will succeed because there are so many smaller projects with a very strong focus on one aspect of society / economy. They will make it better because they only do one thing and in the end they can still integrate with other platforms / blockchains. This sounds too ambitious to me.

Yes, this is exactly what we will do: unite everything in one platform, make all what is needed available in one click distance. We are big project with strong focus on all aspects of society/economy. We can not agree with Your statement, that by doing one thing, others can do better. Success of company does not depend on how many things it is doing  Smiley But we appreciate Your opinion! Thank You for sharing it!
We are extremely ambitious, Akaiito is extremely ambitious, because we know that we will do it, we don't have any doubts in it  Smiley "Aim high" is our value, so it explains a lot, I think.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Well there isn't really value in betting against you because if you can make it happen all of us are going to benefit. However, doing one thing can sometimes certainly be the right strategy. It is indeed the case that companies do too many things at once and their high potential niche remains uncovered. It's your turn to prove that many things are possible at once.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.

"Only 3 categories in crypto community": I must say, that it sounds too primitive for the global community. We believe, that there is as well the category of people, who are long time waiting to go out from traders/investors/enthusiasts. Such categorization appeared, because of offer lack, but it doesn't mean that there is no demand.
"The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win." - agree  Smiley Akaiito will be the first  Smiley

Life will show is now this fourth category or not. I, for example, now do not see it. But it will necessarily appear in 3-5 years, I'm cryptooptimist.

I think that cryptocurrency nowadays (and blockchain technology) develops that fast that it can't be ignored anymore. It means more and more people become involved, I think we'll need less than 3-5 years in order for it to be widespread. And since there are a lot of users, tokenholders, we'll need platform that enables spending for real life products and services. Look around, we can now do a looot of things online that only couple of years back seemed impossible, so if it's already online, why not pay with crypto for it?

We are usually too pessimistic,we afraid to realize that life is changing faster than we expected. But, as You mentioned, technologies grow so fast, that nobody is even realizing it. Do You remember, some 15 years ago no one even had a phone! 3-5 years its a very long period if we look on speed of development. After 3-5 years Akaiito will be already in every phone. Smiley
as for that...when the realese of apps for Android and iOS is scheduled??

We will have 1st release of Beta version on March 2018 (Online Market part) and 2nd release of full Beta version on July 2018 (full Akaiito platform). Release for Android and IOS is planned for 2nd release in July.
Thank You!

About 3-5 years I wrote that's why. Throughout the world, 90% of the population does not have a crypto currency. They live in, let's say, the traditional economy. They receive a phyty salary from the state, large and small enterprises. In different countries, the proportions of these employers are different. Somewhere small enterprises predominate, somewhere the state. Undoubtedly, the small business will be the first to pay the crypt in the form of a salary. When the waiters in the cafe will receive salaries in BTC and the number of such employees will be at least 5% of the population, the project will be in demand in its entirety. For this, at a minimum, it is necessary to adopt appropriate legislation in developed countries. This will not happen quickly, the traditional economy will not give up quickly.

It is necessary to recognize that crypto currency is a much more breakthrough innovation than mobile communication. It is the destruction of the millennial traditions of money circulation.
Vaerros

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

Do you have Telegram channel only in English? Any other languages?
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

Any plans for meet up or conference soon? If yes, where will it be? Thx
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

I wonder if a system like this will cause the rent price to be dependent on the price of BTC and altcoins...

Yes, rent price will depend on the price on exchange market. The price will be fixed at the moment when buyer will choose product/car/apartment and will confirm the booking.
Thank you!  Smiley
thats why the price will fluctuate as market fluctuates..U know it is not very convenient for the consumers
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

Thank you!  Smiley
thats why the price will fluctuate as market fluctuates..U know it is not very convenient for the consumers

I'll support this idea. Volatility of Crypto-currency is an important feature and it will not change in the near future.
pcdgroup

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

this ICO seems interesting
Leftan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

I like this project because the name of the project 'AKAIITO' is popular among Japanese!
I hope this project will success!:)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

It looks like you are trying to tackle every aspect of our world and get it onto your platform. I doubt you will succeed because there are so many smaller projects with a very strong focus on one aspect of society / economy. They will make it better because they only do one thing and in the end they can still integrate with other platforms / blockchains. This sounds too ambitious to me.

Yes, this is exactly what we will do: unite everything in one platform, make all what is needed available in one click distance. We are big project with strong focus on all aspects of society/economy. We can not agree with Your statement, that by doing one thing, others can do better. Success of company does not depend on how many things it is doing  Smiley But we appreciate Your opinion! Thank You for sharing it!
We are extremely ambitious, Akaiito is extremely ambitious, because we know that we will do it, we don't have any doubts in it  Smiley "Aim high" is our value, so it explains a lot, I think.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Well there isn't really value in betting against you because if you can make it happen all of us are going to benefit. However, doing one thing can sometimes certainly be the right strategy. It is indeed the case that companies do too many things at once and their high potential niche remains uncovered. It's your turn to prove that many things are possible at once.

Exactly.I think, that in that case only time and actions will prove business strategy point of view. Smiley
But You definitely right from some point: some companies are better in focusing on one thing, some companies are managing better with multi focus. It depends  a lot on leaders and management team types, so it is not so black and white. Smiley
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

I'll support this idea. Volatility of Crypto-currency is an important feature and it will not change in the near future.
So u are supporting this like it is smth good..But it is not. People want to know for sure how much the car renting cost. They dont need to think that today it is more expensive then yesterday
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

So u are supporting this like it is smth good..But it is not. People want to know for sure how much the car renting cost. They dont need to think that today it is more expensive then yesterday
agree with u..this is the point. They may regret not to use such service yesterday. I think in the platform should be an opportunity to make bookig in advance with fixed price at the moment of booking. Then it will work
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

agree with u..this is the point. They may regret not to use such service yesterday. I think in the platform should be an opportunity to make bookig in advance with fixed price at the moment of booking. Then it will work
I also think so. People will know the price in advance. But I would add that in such case consumers have to pay the upfront fee otherwise platform are in the risk that consumers would change their mind and project itself will be in red
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

Thank you!  Smiley

I also think so. People will know the price in advance. But I would add that in such case consumers have to pay the upfront fee otherwise platform are in the risk that consumers would change their mind and project itself will be in red
It has sense, yes. Moreover the transaction in eth network sometimes may go longer then users expect so that yes, better to pay in advance and be sure that u will get the service at the set price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: