Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

If I found the bug would I be rewarded for that?
U mean bug bounty?? It was not announced yet. Here will be public beta test if Im not mistaken
I hope here will be at least beta test..I really like the projects where devs are taking into consideration the feedback from community

According to the roadmap, beta version of online market should be available already in March 2018 and full beta version - in July 2018. So we don't really have long to wait.

Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

What are your plans about future partnerships?? Have u considered any already?

Hello,
We have currently partnerships with law company, design company and IT company. In the future we are definitely considering other co-operations as well, but that will be needed already on the stage of Beta version of platform build up. We will inform community asap about it  Smiley

Does it mean after the ICO, Akaiito will be implemented already to these partners? Can you be more specific of these partnerships? If not too much.

I have now a feeling that You a bit misunderstood Akaiito idea, let me try to explain  Smiley
All deals which will happen on Akaiito platform, will happen by C2C business strategy - customer to customer relations. So on Online Market one user will sell products to another user (who has crypto), car will be rented out from Akaiito user to another  Akaiito user and etc. So there wont be any companies selling to users, only users to users.

Therefore when I talk about partnership, I mean cooperation, not companies for platform  Smiley

Please, let me know if smth was unclear.
Thank You!  Smiley
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Is your ICO open for the US citizens? Also doesn't Chinese government have any objection to your ICO?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Now there are projects of a new generation of social networks, instant messengers, etc., which use blocking and crypto-currencies. They pretend to drive out the FB and other current leaders. It would be nice to see such a network in integration with our project. This would allow us to interact with our customers on a new level.

Good point! I think, that it is would be correct direction of development if blockchain based companies will start to cooperate with each other in order to improve and develop. Only by the way of cooperation between each other it will be possible to replace current giants of fiat world in crypto.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Now there are projects of a new generation of social networks, instant messengers, etc., which use blocking and crypto-currencies. They pretend to drive out the FB and other current leaders. It would be nice to see such a network in integration with our project. This would allow us to interact with our customers on a new level.
It is barely possible for any project to drive out FB or other gigants. However I would like to see how akaiito will try to do that

I think, it is possible, but I wouldn't say that we compete with FB, not competitors  Smiley If You would like to compare us to EBay, AirBnb or Car2go, then yes,  them we need to drive out, from crypto world.  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

It is barely possible for any project to drive out FB or other gigants. However I would like to see how akaiito will try to do that
All the existing project or platform will be replaced soon by crypto projects. Take it from me. And akaiito will be one of the project that replace a lot of already existing
I appreciate your optimism and I would like to agree BUT even if it is possible it will take years to do that..during this time a lot of competitors will arise
and what so?? Akaiito is capeble to beat all the competitors. Why not if the team is spotless?

Thank You!  Smiley How we can not be the best with such a support? No way, we just must  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

All the existing project or platform will be replaced soon by crypto projects. Take it from me. And akaiito will be one of the project that replace a lot of already existing
I appreciate your optimism and I would like to agree BUT even if it is possible it will take years to do that..during this time a lot of competitors will arise
and what so?? Akaiito is capeble to beat all the competitors. Why not if the team is spotless?
agree with you, because the technology will growing and the modern era
of course akaiito will be at the forefront of this, many people support the progress of this project

Evaluate the market, spot on the problem and solve it. If You will be the first in own kind - that is the future. So we also agree, we believe in forefront,so whoever come after, we will be always developing 1 step ahead.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Everyone who are helping us with development of the project will be rewarded. Please, contact us in PM. Thank You!  Smiley
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

Guys, for the upcoming ICO, will you consider the current market situation?

Yes, we are currently discussing that in the team. We will come back to community with the decision asap when we conclude.
Thank You for waiting!

Ok will await for that. For some projects consider this too but some do not. Also, will the ICO dates be fixed or any chance to be rescheduled considering the market situation?

No, we are not considering rescheduling for now. We believe in crypto, believe in its fast recovery and that good project is good in any time no matter is it drop or increase  Smiley
When presale will start and how long will it go?

Yeah, I agree without. Its becoming green again.

Presale is from 2/12 to 2/25 I think. Good for about 2 weeks.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

U mean bug bounty?? It was not announced yet. Here will be public beta test if Im not mistaken
I hope here will be at least beta test..I really like the projects where devs are taking into consideration the feedback from community

Do You mean beta test of platform? Yes, it will be. Online Market beta will come in March, Full beta version will come in July and Final version will be released on December 2018. So until December, during testings of Beta versions we will have a lot of questionnaire pools and feedback sessions where we will collect community opinion for developments and improvements and will implement those which have the most support in community.
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:29:51 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 09:52:27 AM by DIXItip4ik

I have just finished reading your WP. I was busy a little and it yook at leas a week to finish reading but now I can say that it is one of the best WP i have ever read. Im so proud to be part of such project and community overall
nofork_man

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

I have just finished reading your WP. I was busy a little and it yook at leas a week to finish reading but now I can say that it is one of the best WP i have ever read. Im so proud to be part of such project and community overall
I have the same feelings about this project!) Pretty awesome idea and the perfect team behind could lead this ICO will enter the top 50
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

Hello,
We have currently partnerships with law company, design company and IT company. In the future we are definitely considering other co-operations as well, but that will be needed already on the stage of Beta version of platform build up. We will inform community asap about it  Smiley

Does it mean after the ICO, Akaiito will be implemented already to these partners? Can you be more specific of these partnerships? If not too much.

I have now a feeling that You a bit misunderstood Akaiito idea, let me try to explain  Smiley
All deals which will happen on Akaiito platform, will happen by C2C business strategy - customer to customer relations. So on Online Market one user will sell products to another user (who has crypto), car will be rented out from Akaiito user to another  Akaiito user and etc. So there wont be any companies selling to users, only users to users.

Therefore when I talk about partnership, I mean cooperation, not companies for platform  Smiley

Thank You!  Smiley

Sooo, AKAIITO is going to be something like ebay but bigger and more developed for the customer to customer service?
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Do u have any kind of license of permition to provide the services are u going to provide? Or there is no need in such staff here?
Candy Vit

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

Hello,

Thank You!  Smiley

Sooo, AKAIITO is going to be something like ebay but bigger and more developed for the customer to customer service?
I think so, on akaiito platform ypu will be able not only to buy smth, but also to rent a car or a flat, am I right?
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

Hello,

Thank You!  Smiley

Alright, I got it now. Its C2C. So anyone who wanted to participate and sell can just register right? And buying and selling is via Akaiito, right? Also, how about the logistics of the product if via buy and sell? Will you be involved with it or just purely the deal transaction between clients? 😊😊
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

I have the same feelings about this project!) Pretty awesome idea and the perfect team behind could lead this ICO will enter the top 50
I agree with you this is one of the most promising project in the 2018 . AKAIITO project has really great team and they know how to make success project. It will bring big profit to investors. The platform will work and develop.
torentillo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

According to the roadmap, beta version of online market should be available already in March 2018 and full beta version - in July 2018. So we don't really have long to wait.
I hope and I'm sure that the beta version will be released on time Wink
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

I know that the team said that they are in conversation with 8 exchanges at the momement..Have u make any agreements with any of that exchnages since that time?
zickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

I agree, that is nowhere to use cryptocurrency.
But, most importantly, it's rather hard to get. There must be a mechanism for changing fiat to cryptocurrency without difficulties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: