Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

Do u have any kind of license of permition to provide the services are u going to provide? Or there is no need in such staff here?

Everything will be up to Akaiito users. We don't want to dictate which services to offer and with which quality. All sellers will have own rate, reviews, feedback, so buyers will be able to make a conclusions and to decide to buy from this seller or not. Only one thing which we gonna control: illegal goods/products/service. All illegal things are strictly forbidden and all users trying to offer illegal things will be immediately blocked without come back opportunity.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

What are your plans about future partnerships?? Have u considered any already?

Hello,
We have currently partnerships with law company, design company and IT company. In the future we are definitely considering other co-operations as well, but that will be needed already on the stage of Beta version of platform build up. We will inform community asap about it  Smiley

Does it mean after the ICO, Akaiito will be implemented already to these partners? Can you be more specific of these partnerships? If not too much.

I have now a feeling that You a bit misunderstood Akaiito idea, let me try to explain  Smiley
All deals which will happen on Akaiito platform, will happen by C2C business strategy - customer to customer relations. So on Online Market one user will sell products to another user (who has crypto), car will be rented out from Akaiito user to another  Akaiito user and etc. So there wont be any companies selling to users, only users to users.

Therefore when I talk about partnership, I mean cooperation, not companies for platform  Smiley

Please, let me know if smth was unclear.
Thank You!  Smiley

Sooo, AKAIITO is going to be something like ebay but bigger and more developed for the customer to customer service?
I think so, on akaiito platform ypu will be able not only to buy smth, but also to rent a car or a flat, am I right?

Yes, exactly. On Akaiito platform You will be able to sell and buy products, to rent a car or apartments, to get help with services/jobs and to check online map, where will be visible location, where are accepted crypto payments.
zickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

What will happen to the tokens that will be unsold during preICO?
I think they will be moved to the main sale and will be sold there will lower bonuses
Yes, unsold token must be burned after ICO, but not after PRE-ICO.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Why have u chosen an ICO and not IPO? I think it is also suitable here
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

will u have some kind of support on the platform? or all the processes will be automatic and fully decentralized?

Processes will be automatic and decentralized, but it doesn't mean, that platform will exist without support. Our platform will be having permanent support from technical side to secure, that everything will be operated smoothly.

how many support members are u going to have? Will u hire more team members or u have now enough?

It depends about which time You are asking  Smiley If we talk about now, during ICO, then yes, we will hire more people, but not much more  Smiley If we are talking after ICO: yes, we will need a lot of people, so our team will grow enormously  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

When are u going to distribute bounty rewards?? within 1 month after ICO? like all other projects do?

Just after ICO. Surely there will be some kinds of delay to calculate the stakes but i think in general everythinh will be pretty fast
Agree...as far as I know the team here is very big and I think they will ba capeble to deliver bounty tokens in time

Bounty tokens will be delivered during 1 week after ICO end, so from 16.04-22.04.18.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

What will happen to the tokens that will be unsold during preICO?

They will automatically move to ICO sale  Smiley
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

Sooo, AKAIITO is going to be something like ebay but bigger and more developed for the customer to customer service?
I think so, on akaiito platform ypu will be able not only to buy smth, but also to rent a car or a flat, am I right?

Some competition is going to be there, but I see that the team is ready for all challenges in that case.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Now there are projects of a new generation of social networks, instant messengers, etc., which use blocking and crypto-currencies. They pretend to drive out the FB and other current leaders. It would be nice to see such a network in integration with our project. This would allow us to interact with our customers on a new level.
That's very true. It's high time we got a one large social media platform for to see to our crypto needs, and if AKAIITO integrates that into their project, it'll be a nice experience, though what they already have on their roadmap is awesome. (a suggestion though!!)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

Hello,
We have currently partnerships with law company, design company and IT company. In the future we are definitely considering other co-operations as well, but that will be needed already on the stage of Beta version of platform build up. We will inform community asap about it  Smiley

Does it mean after the ICO, Akaiito will be implemented already to these partners? Can you be more specific of these partnerships? If not too much.

I have now a feeling that You a bit misunderstood Akaiito idea, let me try to explain  Smiley
All deals which will happen on Akaiito platform, will happen by C2C business strategy - customer to customer relations. So on Online Market one user will sell products to another user (who has crypto), car will be rented out from Akaiito user to another  Akaiito user and etc. So there wont be any companies selling to users, only users to users.

Therefore when I talk about partnership, I mean cooperation, not companies for platform  Smiley

Thank You!  Smiley

Alright, I got it now. Its C2C. So anyone who wanted to participate and sell can just register right? And buying and selling is via Akaiito, right? Also, how about the logistics of the product if via buy and sell? Will you be involved with it or just purely the deal transaction between clients? 😊😊

"So anyone who wanted to participate and sell can just register right? " Yes Smiley
"And buying and selling is via Akaiito, right?" Yes Smiley
Regarding the logistics: it will be done with the use of standard carrier companies, we will provide Akaiito recommendation list, where we will name companies, which we suggest to work with, but in the end: it is up to buyer and seller to agree on logistic way.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

I know that the team said that they are in conversation with 8 exchanges at the momement..Have u make any agreements with any of that exchnages since that time?

It is too early for that, unfortunately. Mainly exchanges are giving own final "yes", when ICO is already on, so they see the situation and can estimate future cap level.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

are there any similar project?? As for the concept here is quite simple. I would like to check the success of other teams to have the idea how good this project could be

There are projects, which are planning to implement one part similar to part in Akaiito platform. Honestly, we have searched for something similar: All in One platform with use of crypto payments, but we didnt find any. So if You will find some similar project, then please share, we are curious to see  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

are there any similar project?? As for the concept here is quite simple. I would like to check the success of other teams to have the idea how good this project could be

as far as I know no...there are plenty projects that are going to do only one things from the big list akaiito is going to do, but in general there is no same projects
It is awesome...Thats mean there is a perfect chance to occupy the empty market. Hope the team would use this chance

Yes, we are  Smiley The first and the best ones - that is how we gonna use that chance  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

I know that the team said that they are in conversation with 8 exchanges at the momement..Have u make any agreements with any of that exchnages since that time?

I think if there will some new news about exchanges it will be announced ASAP. because for many investors this is very important questions. But i think we need to relax and wait , team doing great job. So lets little wait.
Regards.

Thank You for Your patience!  Smiley Patience regards that topic is exactly what we need  Smiley
VR med

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

I am following your project here and I need to say that team is awesome! You are doing a great job, so keep going Akaiito Smiley
ArcticCoin

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

as far as I know no...there are plenty projects that are going to do only one things from the big list akaiito is going to do, but in general there is no same projects
It is awesome...Thats mean there is a perfect chance to occupy the empty market. Hope the team would use this chance

Yes, we are  Smiley The first and the best ones - that is how we gonna use that chance  Smiley
Thats great! I have searched for similar projects 2, but I think that your is really the first and the best!
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

When are u going to distribute bounty rewards?? within 1 month after ICO? like all other projects do?

Just after ICO. Surely there will be some kinds of delay to calculate the stakes but i think in general everythinh will be pretty fast
Agree...as far as I know the team here is very big and I think they will ba capeble to deliver bounty tokens in time

Bounty tokens will be delivered during 1 week after ICO end, so from 16.04-22.04.18.
Oh okay!! That's an awesome news! I hope the ethereum does not get congested at that time so everything can run smoothly (it really affects many projects). We'll continue to promote this project to the skies
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

Hello,

Thank You!  Smiley

Yes, exactly. On Akaiito platform You will be able to sell and buy products, to rent a car or apartments, to get help with services/jobs and to check online map, where will be visible location, where are accepted crypto payments.

Has got Akaiito platform already some partnerships in case of 'crypto payments' solution?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

Thats great! I have searched for similar projects 2, but I think that your is really the first and the best!

Great to hear Smiley Then we are not only ones who didn't find anything similar  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Oh okay!! That's an awesome news! I hope the ethereum does not get congested at that time so everything can run smoothly (it really affects many projects). We'll continue to promote this project to the skies

Thank You! Support is so appreciated!! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: