Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto trading vs forex trading  (Read 205 times)
ronpan (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Hi guys, what the difference between these crypto trading and forex trading (other than fiat digital currency answer). And do anyone here do forex trading with crypto/fiat pairing? Why?

I have search this topic but seems dont find 1 from beginners & help thread. If i missed it, am trully sorry.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rodrigo Santos

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

Forex trading is more stable and skill based than cryptcurrencies trade. It takes more time, more initial information about trading and sadly less profit than crypto currencies trading.
Due to the volatility, crypto trading can make you very good money and very fast, you do not need to study as much, general trading information and ability to predict the markets is enough to start.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Crypto currencies price move faster and there is higher risk involved as it is like an speculative asset. Crypto trade is based on rumors and good partnerships and even technical analysts can't predict most of the time price moments.

Although I personally haven't done any forex related stuff, so I can only draw my conclusions based on my limited knowledge.
e5p3r

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Hi guys, what the difference between these crypto trading and forex trading (other than fiat digital currency answer). And do anyone here do forex trading with crypto/fiat pairing? Why?

I have search this topic but seems dont find 1 from beginners & help thread. If i missed it, am trully sorry.
Forex is more stable and has lower risk than cryptocurrencies but the profit you can earn is lower than the profit you can earn with cryptocurrencies.
I think Forex can be safer than Cryptocurrencies
ronpan (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:25:49 AM

Forex is more stable and has lower risk than cryptocurrencies but the profit you can earn is lower than the profit you can earn with cryptocurrencies.
I think Forex can be safer than Cryptocurrencies

How is it safer than forex? in forex we can lost our investment when we get margin call..but in crypto all we have to do is hodl when the price is down. or maybe i missed something?
symirov

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

You may make more money with crypto trading.
Peter8226

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:48:39 AM

I think the same risk. Therefore, it should focus on money management that is better.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

Comparing crypto and forex trading i will say if you want faster money and not so much things to read on crypto will be a better choice, forex is more stable like what other members was saying and it require far more skill than what crypto need and require more time as you need to monitor the chart but crypto is more to set and forget style.
hazarinoor

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

Forex market is way more volatile than the crypto due to the leverage they allow you to take in. Because of the greed forex is much stressful than the crypto Smiley
OnyxSage

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:24:03 AM

The main difference is that margin trading is unavailable (not completely, but on most exchanges you won't get thatt) and this is the biggest advantage of it. You don't need margin to create a profit, and when you lose, you lose your investment, and not going down ending up in debt.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

Crypto trading is between two cryptomonnaie like bitcoin and dogecoin  but forex trading is between currency monnaie like dollars and euro
Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

There are many differences between the two.
*Forex trades in pairs
*Crypto is more volatile
*In Crypto, you own what you trade(Btc , Eth etc) but not in forex (£,¥ etc)
*You can't trade forex without margin , you can choose not to in crypto which makes crypto less risky.

And so many more
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

I think in nowadays Cryptotrading most profitable than forex. Also in cryptocurrency world we can invest money in perspective projects and hold tokens and get profit! Also cryptocurrency have a blockchain!
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

For forex trading you can use demo account at forexchief, You can learn about trading, If you using android phone you can download apps forexchief on play store. Forex trading with high risk, i prefer at crypto trading.
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:17:09 AM

I choose  cryptocurrency trading on forex
crypto is much more profitable than forex but risky too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: