Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out?  (Read 3108 times)
mrpl2017

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

I have no problem in converting an etherium into a local currency. All very quickly, the withdrawal of funds to a bank card takes a few minutes, I use the exchange kuna.io.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

I would prefer my friend Escrow because with him I believe more.
If from the local exchanges do believe it too, but unfortunately the fee that makes our profit decreases a lot.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
funcryptoguy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

more than a favorite way, it is about the easier/more comfortable way. and for me Coinbase Pro for now does both
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

Recently, many services that previously gave good commissions began to increase their prices, I think that this is connected with something, I don’t derive anything at all now, because I understand that now there is no point in it at all.
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

I am using my local exchange while cashing out. That is the best option for me and safest option.
They are sending cash to my bank account only in 4 minutes. I am really happy while using my local exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

for cash out, I prefer transactions with local exchangers, or I transact between crypto users, it's more simple, if local user, I can request directly via bank transfer. Especially if you transactions with your friend haha
instant, fast, and a simple process.

I am a favorite using both methods.

btw, how about you? Which country do you live in?
You don't open this topic with your experience, I'm curious haha
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

Weel crypto is till crypto and money is still money...you cannot pay for food, stuff and services with altcoins. My usual way of check-out is to seel the alt for BTC, send BTC to coinbase and there sell BTC for EUR and send EUR to my bank account.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

I dont have many experiences with cashing out crypto, but if you want to use your ex-crypto funds in everyday life, a crypto/hybrid card like Revolut is a great option. I got myself one and I am not using it too often, but when I do, the experience is seamless, the only bump in the whole process is a relatively long fiat transaction time (SEPA via Bitstamp for example).
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

Of course, bring to a bank card. There are still ways of withdrawal, of course, but it seems to me the simplest and least costly output to the card.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

There are so many ways to withdraw money, today there are many exchange companies that will withdraw money without any problems, I also know several exchanges that have special cards through which you can withdraw money without problems
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
I use luno to cash out, they are easy to use and the exchange has a very nice user interface that makes it easy to sell the coins. There are some that you can withdraw the money straight unto your card but I prefer that my money goes into my bank account. I usually convert my coins to bitcoins and then sell the coins on the exchange.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

The best way is probably not to cash out anything because it is not very profitable in today's situation, because today many people just don’t want to do anything, because it is not a very profitable business.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I like to have a lot of money stored in my account. I like the feeling of withdrawing money from your account to spend comfortably. How do you make money from the encoding world? I only invest in pennies then earn from pennies.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

I cashout from crypto, in three ways, localbitcoin, neteller and skrill. I prefer neteller for amounts higher than 500$ and i prefer skrill for amounts lower than 500$. After i charge my neteller or skrill account , than i withdraw to my bank account. Is easy for me and fast, can be withdrawal with bitcoin and bitcoin cash and money comes in my bank account in 2-3days maximum.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

Cashing out is one of the best feeling you could have especially if you are doing bounties. The months of work and waiting finally bears fruit and it is one of the greatest feeling youncould have if you sre a bounty hunter  There ia only one way for us to cash out in our country, that is coins.ph. I never have issues with them and hopefully they will continue the great service.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

I use Exchange points which I find on http://Https://bestchange.ru They allow to withdraw on mobile purses and bank accounts with minimal commission. If you monitor the course, it is possible to exchange at a rate higher than on the stock exchange.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

My favorite way to cash out would be to turn my coins to ethereum and then exchange them for fiat which I can then withdraw directly into my bank account. This is how I have been cashing out for months and I have not had a single problem with it. Although now cashing out is no longer an option so I am pretty much just holding all the coins that I have.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
I hope to make cryptocurrency from the transaction of cryptocurrency, and finally convert it into French currency, so that my life can live a better life.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

I have found Bitsatmp to be a perfect place where to cash out your crypto earnings in fiat EUR/USD. They go through transactions quickly (never have had to wait for longer than 2 workdays for executed withdraw action).

Nice UI and possibility to do XRP transactions is also really nice. Recommend them Smiley

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

I think that it is specific question, because there is different ways to cash out / withdraw in different countries. As for me (i am from Ukraine), i find a way to exchange in my country currency only with fee in 1%. This is Kuna exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: