Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why to Invest in ICO?  (Read 9608 times)
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

my opinion that investing in new coins on the market now does not justify itself in any way and investing them in your money would be completely wrong that you most likely will lose them

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

Of course ico is risky, but I got good money on this ico, so I would certainly recommend you to invest and wait for the best market

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

In my opinion ICOS campaigns give us many opportunities to get richer than many other opportunities. But this time ICOS will not be able to develop well band we need more time for the return of the crypto market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

People still invest in ICO in the hope of making a profit, although I don't understand why they do it, since most projects are the most common Scam and everyone knows about it.

I invest my money in several ICO. Sometimes there are frauds and I lose money. But there are projects that bring huge profits. This allows you to cover all losses.
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

Peeps invest in ICO with the ideology or mentality that they can buy coins at a cheaper price thus there is lot of profit in ICO despite the risks
Yes, I believe that people are looking for some sense and good image, mentality in what they invest in. They also look for good products and teams with some integrity.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:00:30 AM

Peeps invest in ICO with the ideology or mentality that they can buy coins at a cheaper price thus there is lot of profit in ICO despite the risks
Yes, I believe that people are looking for some sense and good image, mentality in what they invest in. They also look for good products and teams with some integrity.
And it gives positive return to some investors so that chance is here.
Everyone wants to make money that is why we are here in crypto, we take the risk and hope for bigger return, so that means we are
ready no matter what happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Probably yes, Because we can get the biggest bonus. That's why many investors are very attracted on the ICO. Some of ICO has good potential project and Ideas to make a solutions to every problems.
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

I invest in ICO to diversify risks and make good money.There are projects that quickly collected the necessary amount, but the tokens have not yet appeared on the exchange, the team is waiting for better times. Tokens such ICO does not buy on the decentralized exchanges
It's a good approach to invest in ICOs to make good money, but you need to be sure that the post-ICO price won't go down and the product hit the exchanges successfully.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I invest in ICO to diversify risks and make good money.There are projects that quickly collected the necessary amount, but the tokens have not yet appeared on the exchange, the team is waiting for better times. Tokens such ICO does not buy on the decentralized exchanges
It's a good approach to invest in ICOs to make good money, but you need to be sure that the post-ICO price won't go down and the product hit the exchanges successfully.
Of course, if in a good state of the cryptocurrency market, all promising projects are developing very well and buying coins at the ico company stage, with the use of certain bonuses, each investor has a very good benefit. But because of the current cryptocurrency market conditions, it is better to buy tokens on the exchange.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
I think the ICO will continue to survive if they really have a team that continues to work. And I still have the idea that the ICO can provide big profits for investors. Only, we must be smart in choosing a potential ICO.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Do4a

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

I don't see the point of investing in altcoins in such a terrible market. Now in General, few people place their coins on good exchanges, at best it will be IDEX, at worst Etherdelta on which there are practically no volumes

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Because in the future investing in ico can bring you super profits.

The price of one Ethereum (ETH) coin during ico was less than 0.01 $ cent.  Roll Eyes

Through ico, I have no doubt, there will be companies of the future that will bring huge wealth to their investors.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

Because there were 10x winners repeatedly. Some people saved their lives by winning too much. they're all in the middle. =)

If the project is intact invest without fear.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Why not ? Of course, I agree that the ico market has now fallen and very few people are in them, but this is not a reason to forget about them, because you can earn good money on them, you need to go on private sales and get good bonuses, even if the token sticks to the stock market, then you still stay in the plus due to the bonuses you received

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

I came to the ICO to make bonuses. If it has the potential, I will participate in ICO, it will bring high profit and safety for us in the future. One reason people are concerned is that investing in ico is profitable. Besides bonuses, I seek knowledge in the electronic money world to invest.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

Because it is the only way how to get "shares" before the team did something big, before the price of token/shares go to the moon. But as you know, not all ICOs go to the moon and thats the risk that you have to accept  Cool.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
hs84

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

maybe a good strategy could be,...
checking good ratings from older icos,... which dumpt dramaticly in price.
with a little bit of chart analysis,... there could be maybe some money to be made!!

dyor,... its just a way how i am thinking.
the problem is,... that people invested in icos,...
but before they invested there had been some seed investors,... grabbing the same coin for maybe 20% of its ico value.
they are maybe lockedup for a while,...
but if they are able to sell,... they will sell.

think about that like these.
the prive of the ico coin is down 50%,... but the seed investers just did 2.5x retunr on there seed invest.

correct me if i am wrong!
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

ICO investment is a good strategy for making money, since we know that ICO is currently a very popular and popular thing in users, I am sure the ICO is still a good trend to make money development. They have good faith in the ICO, and if the ICO is successful and the foundation developed by the ICO project is developing well. You can also participate in ICO campaigns for profit seeking
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

Because it is the only way how to get "shares" before the team did something big, before the price of token/shares go to the moon. But as you know, not all ICOs go to the moon and thats the risk that you have to accept  Cool.

At the present time, more than 80% cannot even collect Soft Cap. Therefore, about go to the moon, even speech can not go. Many investors are sitting and waiting for the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

At the present time, more than 80% cannot even collect Soft Cap. Therefore, about go to the moon, even speech can not go. Many investors are sitting and waiting for the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.
The market is falling, so it is difficult for projects to collect the required amount. Investors have become more cautious and more careful in choosing a project.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: