Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The impact of bitcoin on the financial stability of a country  (Read 875 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

I think that the market is not yet big enough to have a real impact on the economy of the country. While the influence of crypto is more ideological than economic. The situation is changing rapidly and may soon be the bitcoin rate will affect the stock exchange as well.
Right now the effects of bitcoin are limited to the individuals level, some people have changed their life completely thanks to bitcoin but it is still not enough to impact the lives of so many individuals to have an effect all across a country but I think we are getting close to that day the only thing we need to do is for the lightning network to be activated and then the adoption will come on its own.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

Bitcoin gives opportunity for income and investment which later helps people to make their lives even better, they were able to buy things that their salaries failed to reach and can make such a good savings for their future with this the economy also improves and the expenditure of people increases though by this time most government don't see the help of bitcoin but in the future this thing will really make a great impact
I agree with you. many people specifically the government doesn't consider bitcoin as a help at economic growth but if they look harder the success of an individual will also help the economic growth of a country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fluctuations

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

Bitcoin gives opportunity for income and investment which later helps people to make their lives even better, they were able to buy things that their salaries failed to reach and can make such a good savings for their future with this the economy also improves and the expenditure of people increases though by this time most government don't see the help of bitcoin but in the future this thing will really make a great impact
I agree with you. many people specifically the government doesn't consider bitcoin as a help at economic growth but if they look harder the success of an individual will also help the economic growth of a country.
I do not think so . For me personally, I learned a lot from this market, and when I invested I would get a profit. But who do not know much about bitcoin, do you think they will make a profit when investing? And how many people have invested in bitcoin? With people learning more about the market, I agree that they will be profitable, but not everyone is learning before investing.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

Bitcoin is improving the countries financial statements, by giving some money to the unemployed people. Btc wasn't directly impact on country stability, only indirectly help the usual people
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

It is like... none. The only thing it may do is get the country some taxes but so far I think most of the non US people avoid paying taxes with BTC.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

It is like... none. The only thing it may do is get the country some taxes but so far I think most of the non US people avoid paying taxes with BTC.
well, I do not think there's any impact in that, because all the bitcoins will be converted into fiat form, and of course that will affect the economy of the country for the better. but somehow, so many things are still confusing from this.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

Bitcoin is improving the countries financial statements, by giving some money to the unemployed people. Btc wasn't directly impact on country stability, only indirectly help the usual people
That becomes a direct relation in other words. Like if a person was once unemployed and he was taking money from government for his living. Now, bitcoins have helped him to earn some money from signature campaigns or anything else, he is getting to be wealthier day by day. So he will be starting paying taxes and the ultimate help will be made from this person to the government, hence increase stability at individual level.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

That becomes a direct relation in other words. Like if a person was once unemployed and he was taking money from government for his living. Now, bitcoins have helped him to earn some money from signature campaigns or anything else, he is getting to be wealthier day by day. So he will be starting paying taxes and the ultimate help will be made from this person to the government, hence increase stability at individual level.
That's why some  country finds way to bans it or still studying it on how they can benefit from it besides the taxing when converted in fiat, they knew that when the holders investors just decide to cash it out that will be the only time they can be taxed them, and know how smart some investors are they might not cash it out in their country or use anywhere else, So government need to supports it in aproper way starting to a individual , to their community to their country , so we can see how crypto will help as long as the government supports it.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

What is the impact of bitcoin in a country's financial stability?

The digital currencies such as Bitcoin may not pose major concerns at their current levels of use, more serious financial stability issues may result if they achieve wide-scale usage. Many countries of the world have this opinion. But the reality is that Bitcoin helps the individuals to earn more and thus spend more. This brings more money in circulation which is actually good for the economy.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

While bitcoin is not yet able to affect the economy of the country. The market is still very young and is still more occupied with internal formation. Perhaps giving bitcoin a legal status will change the situation.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: