January 22, 2018, 06:26:46 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:49:18 PM by chrisbtc

Flag for deletion please.
Pare1981

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

I represent a financial group looking to buy 4,000,000 EUR in BTC daily. (120,000,000 EUR monthly)

Quantity:
We are looking for large sellers only (300 btc or more). 

Price: We are asking 10% below exchange rate with these bulk purchases, but we can negotiate. This secure you get a fixed rate for your BTC and lock in your profits.

Transaction: Bank to bank transaction only. These will be secure transactions. Every concern you may have will be addressed and we can find a solution.

Posting here is a shot in the dark, but I'm looking high and low for serious sellers. If you know someone or have a source where I can redirect my efforts it would be greatly appreciated if you would message me the contact/information.

Thank you,

-Chris

So what your saying is that you expect to get 30 BTC free? I love reading these idiotic posts  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pare1981

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

So what your saying is that you expect to get 30 BTC free? I love reading these idiotic posts  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Think about things deeper than the surface. Maybe think outside yourself, just a little.

If you want to sell 10 BTC and the rate on say Binance is $11,000 you can for sure sell your total btc very close to $110,000 USD. There will be some fees of course the price may drop a little or even go up a little, but I would say you can secure an average around the $11,000 easily. Great, this person I am not interested in.

Now try to sell 1,000 BTC or 10,000 BTC in this same situation. Do you think 1,000 BTC will not shift the market. The fee will be small again, but the price will fluctuate. Maybe you can do this over a period of 30 days or more, but where will the price be? You cannot be sure. Do you want to leave this amount of BTC on an exchange attempting to sell it. Maybe you will transfer every day 10 BTC to sell, sure. Worrying about losing your BTC going from wallet to exchange sound fun to you? What about the security of your fiat on such exchanges. There are many variables.

You also have to deal with taxes eventually (esp for US customers). We can solve the tax problem by working with you to open a bank account outside of US and other countries regulations. Minimum that will save you 20% conservatively.
That's wishful thinking, this is a forum of individuals and to loose 30 btc I would rather sell those 300btc at $11k each for 3 years rather than throw away $300k for a quicker exchange, in your reasoning would you throw away that kind of money just because you can get funds quicker? I would like to meet that kind of person.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

This is all beautiful and lovely but humor aside, what kind of company is this? Just curious. No need to drop their actual and full information here but perhaps just a clue as to what they do. Money changers? Finance-related? I know you mentioned financial group but that's a very broad term.

Hopefully not law enforcement related. Entrapment is a very real risk.

On another note, sending that much money by SWIFT wire will require extensive due diligence on things like account ownership and perhaps source of funds. There is always a risk of funds being recalled later for whatever conceivable reason. Fraud, for example. Regulatory red tape would be another one.

Good luck with this ginormous purchase. I'm surprised this company won't use exchanges. If they are a legitimate company with legitimate motives, exchanges can provide these coins at a more favorable rate.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: