Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO - KYC Sanctions buster!  (Read 896 times)
ICO-Master (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

Not sure if you guys just kidding here or not, but to think that any even half sane person would send 5$ to nobody with zero reputation is beyond laughable  Grin
All such services are scam until proven otherwise, and it's shame on you to dare offer such nonsense and fool noobs to fall for it  Angry
Will ignore the idiot above. 

AdHive ICO opens soon - KYC approved!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

AdHive now open. Limit is 5 ETH.
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

If anyone is interested in TomoCoin, PM me.
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

Next up are NEON Exchange, Atonomi and NuCypher.

Once again, these are the ones I am subscribing to.   If anyone needs my service for any other ICO, feel free to contact me.

Best regards.
il679

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

Just a brief review for anyone interested in his service:

Short answer is that he's trustworthy and the process works.

I received an allocation to both Credits and Tomocoin. Both ICOs have done extraordinarily well since ICO (obviously DYOR before committing to any ICO).

If anyone wants to speak offline about my experience, feel free to PM directly.
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

Interesting topic . And if there is a wallet or a website hacked, are you fully responsible for the return of the funds?
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

Interesting topic . And if there is a wallet or a website hacked, are you fully responsible for the return of the funds?

If the ICO or company is hacked and everyone's funds are gone, no I am not responsible, it is a risk you take as an investor.

If my computer is hacked, yes, I am responsible.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:23:57 AM

I'll do the same for sanctioned people, because I am one myself. I'm also very reputable, trusted. imagine if theymos has already trusted me with Millions of source merits, I must be trusted, right? I am not going to use any escrow, I'm broke and have nothing.
All I have is my reputation worth at least $2000. I am offering the same service here. I don't care if this is illegal, I'm a terrorist.

I'm begging you to use me for busting sanctions. if you'd trust me once and lose, you'd lose a small amount. but if you'd trust me and succeed, you'll have somebody to trust forever.

🖤😏
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:53:48 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 06:20:05 AM by ICO-Master

I'll do the same for sanctioned people, because I am one myself. I'm also very reputable, trusted. imagine if theymos has already trusted me with Millions of source merits, I must be trusted, right? I am not going to use any escrow, I'm broke and have nothing.
All I have is my reputation worth at least $2000. I am offering the same service here. I don't care if this is illegal, I'm a terrorist.

I'm begging you to use me for busting sanctions. if you'd trust me once and lose, you'd lose a small amount. but if you'd trust me and succeed, you'll have somebody to trust forever.

Have some shame and self respect. Stop begging. Start your own thread. Stop racking up signature stakes with worthless posts that contribute nothing.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

Have some shame and self respect. Stop begging. Start your own thread.

I don't have anything you just said. no dignity, no self respect. you should have some shame. posting with 2-3 brand new or newbie accounts to vouch for yourself. you are asking people to trust you with their money without having any reputation.

What would be the point of investing 1 ETH on some ICO? somebody from a sanctioned country doesn't need the profit earned from 0.5 ETH investment. I'm a beggar and people are not stupid. I'm begging them not to giveaway their money and if they need somebody with the smallest amount of trust, I would be the one and not you. if somebody post any vouch for you after what I have just offered here, then we know they're lying.

🖤😏
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

Have some shame and self respect. Stop begging. Start your own thread.

I don't have anything you just said. no dignity, no self respect. you should have some shame. posting with 2-3 brand new or newbie accounts to vouch for yourself. you are asking people to trust you with their money without having any reputation.

What would be the point of investing 1 ETH on some ICO? somebody from a sanctioned country doesn't need the profit earned from 0.5 ETH investment. I'm a beggar and people are not stupid. I'm begging them not to giveaway their money and if they need somebody with the smallest amount of trust, I would be the one and not you. if somebody post any vouch for you after what I have just offered here, then we know they're lying.

What if at this point I vouch for myself?  Do you have any proof that the 2-3 newbie accounts were in fact, me? No, you don't. On the contrary, I have proof of their transactions on the blockchain. Pls rack up your shitty signature posts in another thread dummy.  You made your point, people can evaluate the risks themselves without the constant nag of a beggar on their shoulder.
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

NEON Exchange ICO starting soon. I have applied for the lottery.  If anyone is interested, feel free to get in touch.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

Pls rack up your shitty signature posts in another thread dummy.  You made your point,

You calling me dummy and say pls. you have a shitty signature yourself. I'm not trying to scam people, you are. made my point.

people can evaluate the risks themselves without the constant nag of a beggar on their shoulder.

Exactly on point. whatever you call me, I have already called myself. your insults are not offensive for me.

What if at this point I vouch for myself?

I would say: hey dummy, you can't vouch for yourself. who is the dummy now? facking lol.

Do you have any proof that the 2-3 newbie accounts were in fact, me? No, you don't. On the contrary, I have proof of their transactions on the blockchain.

What are you saying? transactions on blockchain are not proof of anything other than the transfer of coins.

🖤😏
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

You calling me dummy and say pls. you have a shitty signature yourself. I'm not trying to scam people, you are. made my point.

Exactly on point. whatever you call me, I have already called myself. your insults are not offensive for me.

I would say: hey dummy, you can't vouch for yourself. who is the dummy now? facking lol.

What are you saying? transactions on blockchain are not proof of anything other than the transfer of coins.

Wow, you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself.  

Scam?  Prove it.

I do have a signature post, but i'm not posting unnecessary bullshit in other people's threads just because I have nothing concrete to contribute. not one of your posts has provided any positive contribution whatsoever on how to make the process better or improve trust.

"facking"??  please, learn how to use abusive language correctly if you insist on doing so.

transfer of coins is usually what happens when one person sends to another.  i am not going to spend any more energy on royal imbeciles such as yourself. please go fuck your sister now or whatever it is you hicks do when you feel upset.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:34 AM

Scam?  Prove it.

How long do you think it would take me to post 70-80 times in this forum? I could spend 20 minutes in one day to submit 4 garbage posts like you and after 20 days, come here and ask people to trust me with thousands of dollars. what could I lose if they do give me their money and I scam them other than 400 minutes of my life?

I do have a signature post, but i'm not posting unnecessary bullshit in other people's threads just because I have nothing concrete to contribute. not one of your posts has provided any positive contribution whatsoever on how to make the process better or improve trust.

I wouldn't call warning people of a potential scam, unnecessary. if I really was an imbecile, I would've publicly revealed a way to break the laws of a country hosting this forum. if you want to improve your trust, have at least 3 hero members with no red trust to vouch for you. or put your sister on camera, people would trust you, power of the pussy.

please go fuck your sister now or whatever it is you hicks do when you feel upset.

Doing the sister is for John snow, I would find you and would order somebody to blow you up with a bomb if I feel upset. now I'm cheerful beating the community and earning money.

🖤😏
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:02:55 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 10:29:38 AM by ICO-Master

Doing the sister is for John snow, I would find you and would order somebody to blow you up with a bomb if I feel upset. now I'm cheerful beating the community and earning money.

Clearly shows your level of mental stability -  now fuck off with your deranged cheerful disposition for beating "the community", and go play with your power ranger or suck on a lolly.
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

Chimaera ongoing.

NEX starting soon.
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

anyone from US/China need KYC service, send PM, thx.
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Besides the ICOs that I announce and I subscribe to personally, I am also open to assisting you to subscribe to the ICO of your choice, feel free to send PM.
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

Chimaera - a promising & hot ICO for the gaming industry is currently running.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: