Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market pick up again??  (Read 402 times)
JessyHero

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:24:30 AM

Markets are in downward motion till March. Wait the summer time.  Kiss
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:26:55 AM

i think its happening, do the technical analysis and youll find it out, the lightning network upgrade has to do with this i guess..

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

[/quote]because of that fake news the price of bitcoin currency will not jump up the only thing we can do is wait and while you are waiting until the bitcoin price will increase again if you have some extra money keep buying bitcoin because it might be increase again in the next few days or next month.

I disagree with this, i don't really think that fake news and bad rumours about bitcoin will affects its market value. Because this crushing down of bitcoin price is actually familiar and it seems happening every mid January for how many years, and suddenly rise higher than what you've expected.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

[/quote]because of that fake news the price of bitcoin currency will not jump up the only thing we can do is wait and while you are waiting until the bitcoin price will increase again if you have some extra money keep buying bitcoin because it might be increase again in the next few days or next month.

I disagree with this, i don't really think that fake news and bad rumours about bitcoin will affects its market value. Because this crushing down of bitcoin price is actually familiar and it seems happening every mid January for how many years, and suddenly rise higher than what you've expected.

But there is a certain issue that even negative news have an impact towards the price we can sure see that back then, Even though this kind of movement is very usual in the month of December and January there is a certain possibility that news can sure affect the movement and price of bitcoin and certain panic selling can occur if the community have many weak faith towards bitcoin.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

Maybe bitcoin will go up again this year after this drop. We all now experiencing a long time drop today and it is stable at around $10k-$11k. Hopefully bitcoin will go up again in February or maybe in March. We all don't know and no one can ever tell us when it will go up again but patience is a big key for us to gain profit here in bitcoin.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Maybe bitcoin will go up again this year after this drop. We all now experiencing a long time drop today and it is stable at around $10k-$11k. Hopefully bitcoin will go up again in February or maybe in March. We all don't know and no one can ever tell us when it will go up again but patience is a big key for us to gain profit here in bitcoin.

Maybe you're right that the price will start growing in February. So far, there are a lot of FUDs. The need for some good news is that the price can move up faster. I think that higher growth will be around the summer.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

Maybe you're right that the price will start growing in February. So far, there are a lot of FUDs. The need for some good news is that the price can move up faster. I think that higher growth will be around the summer.

Now the price of bitcoin is just raised back 11,000$.In this January the price of bitcoin is fluctuates often due to the fake news spreaded over the forum and among the bitcoin user.Only China made the bitcoin as illegal, but still now their are lot of traders in China. Then South Korea news,actually bitcoin is not made officially illegal in South Korea. So the people in South Korea should not sell their holding bitcoin due to panic.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

Price of majority crypto currency are low now. In my opinion, at the end of February or early March crypto currency will be able recover price. We should not panic for it's price. Hopefully after some days, people will be interested in Bitcoin again and for this reason price will rise again rapidly. Be patient and wait some days for pumping price.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

The market so far has been down for the year. When do you feel the market will recover? Too much FUD going around with negative news floating around. Will Bitcoin go down further to USD 8-9k??
because of that fake news the price of bitcoin currency will not jump up the only thing we can do is wait and while you are waiting until the bitcoin price will increase again if you have some extra money keep buying bitcoin because it might be increase again in the next few days or next month.

As I see it, the crypto market will gradually go up. I am waiting that altcoins and Bitcoin will jump close to Summer 2018.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:54:55 PM

The market so far has been down for the year. When do you feel the market will recover? Too much FUD going around with negative news floating around. Will Bitcoin go down further to USD 8-9k??

be patient sir..... wait one or two months later
i think that is the time for exchanges and altcoin to improve...
No one really knows if it is going to recover in a month or two but you are right. Holders have no other choice but to be patient and nothing more. If they retaliate and let it affect them then they are the one who’s going to suffer. Who knows, it could go back to 20k$ again and could never. This is bitcoin’s behavior and by this bitcoin is known.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

I doubt it. BTC has major problems with transaction fees and altcoins are taking over... Good luck, though!
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:17:11 AM

It will recover and it will always be back up again. Q1 has been the most quartet where bleeding is rampant. The market is still adjust to the new demands it has since it is a year. I still believe bitcoin can go dowb to 9k usd but it will bounce back in  a matter of days, weeks or months.

Bloomie

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

In the past 2 years the January price has dumped following a steep increase, and then over the next 6 or so weeks it has recovered to it's previous ATH and then gone higher. That puts us at about early-mid February if the same pattern follows. I'd say we should be seeing slow movements up for the next few weeks until we're in business again.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:06 AM

Dude. This is Bitcoin! Buckle up and HODL. 2020 and a test of $4.1k

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Bloomie

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:48 AM

In the past 2 years the January price has dumped following a steep increase, and then over the next 6 or so weeks it has recovered to it's previous ATH and then gone higher. That puts us at about early-mid February if the same pattern follows. I'd say we should be seeing slow movements up for the next few weeks until we're in business again.

To further my point, take a look at this chart:

https://i.imgur.com/J5wbF27.png

Look familiar to anyone? This was the chart last year at the end of December and leading into January. Notice how there's a sharp increase in the price around end of December? And then a falloff in January? And then a slight recovery followed by another bigger falloff? I bet a lot of people were worried then too.

Check out what happens in February and beyond. This is the same chart as above, extended until March.

https://i.imgur.com/106Swk1.png

It's not the end of the world. Not only will the price go back up, it's going to go higher. Be patient and HODL.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

we better to wait instead of trying to predict something in the market, for me, all markets are suffering corrections of all coins. bitcoin is one of those coins that suffering more correction from the last year sales. this correction leads some investors to sell their coins in order to cut their loses which is not the right thing to do. sooner or later we will all back to normal. just hold on and never been catch up for those FUD news that can creates more panic selling.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:06:46 PM

we better to wait instead of trying to predict something in the market, for me, all markets are suffering corrections of all coins. bitcoin is one of those coins that suffering more correction from the last year sales. this correction leads some investors to sell their coins in order to cut their loses which is not the right thing to do. sooner or later we will all back to normal. just hold on and never been catch up for those FUD news that can creates more panic selling.
all uncontrolled publication of information about Bitcoin trade creates an active artificial manipulation of opinion by Bitcoin users. Thus, the market is being manipulated and therefore has a significant impact on the Bitcoin price performance. Last year Bitcoin had a good and stable growth, but this year we can lose almost half of last year's figures. I think that all the forecasts are not more than personal opinions, which can not be taken into account.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

None knows when the market is gonna move forward letting users to benefit out of the same. At present the growth of bitcoin has got paused due to regulatory issues prevailing around different countries. When this gets saturated, slowly the growth of bitcoin will begin.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

Snip

Also take a look at the September crash.

China shut down a few exchanges and the bitcoin markets flash crashed. The price was close to breaking $5k before going down to $3-4k and it was sticking there for a while. We're already at $10k+ right now, even though it's technically bearish atm.

It's important to not panic in these situations. The worst case situation is that bitcoin will not make another ATH (which I highly doubt, by the way), but will still make a move upwards before anything catastrophic happens. Selling now is an idiotic move.

You're right. Be patient, nothing happens overnight. This recovery is no different.

Smiley
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

Some whales may be welling the price to decrease more and therefore they may be trying to spread such wrong news in the market so that people may get panic and try to sell their bitcoin in more low price and they get the chance to buy but i think most of the investors have now become more mature and they are not selling their bitcoin even in such panic situation and that is way bitcoin price is getting a strong support in current position.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: