Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:59:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex stealing GAS...so I am leaving them...slowly  (Read 119 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

Bittrex used to be my favorite exchange but some of their practices are foul to me.

I've been slowly pulling out my investments from them which is down to less than 10% from a few months ago, the latest is my NEO, which I am forced to sell since I can't withdraw NEO from them.  I won't mind keeping it there if they re-distribute the GAS they are collecting but no.

Their greed will cost them eventually.

(rant over)
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

The same thing happened with me and Mercatox for the past 2-3 weeks. I couldn't withdraw XRB from there so basically I reluctantly sold it because I felt that was better than having funds trapped on a website for god knows how long. It sucks but sometimes you gotta bite that bullet Undecided.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Oh I noticed that too. For example Kucoins gave you all the payouts so it is much fairer since everyone should get the GAS usually
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

I've been slowly pulling out my investments from them which is down to less than 10% from a few months ago, the latest is my NEO, which I am forced to sell since I can't withdraw NEO from them.  I won't mind keeping it there if they re-distribute the GAS they are collecting but no.

They have stolen my account with over $3000 worth of NEO a few months ago and they never gave it back to me again. They are the worst exchange that has ever existed. Do not even bother yourself, because they are not going to change..
At least they haven't scammed you.
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

They have stolen my account with over $3000 worth of NEO a few months ago and they never gave it back to me again. They are the worst exchange that has ever existed. Do not even bother yourself, because they are not going to change..
At least they haven't scammed you.

How can they do that???   I am sure you have legal means to get it back.  May not be easy but you should be able to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: