Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A request to Blazed (and others who are in plan to recruit more DT members)  (Read 1412 times)
Have_good_times (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 08:04:08 PM by Have_good_times

Why this request to Blazed
I understand the recent DT inclusions were done due to Blazed's recommendation.

The problem
If we notice most of the DT members are not competing with rest of forum members for selling their signature and avatar spaces.

For example,
hilariousandco and Lutpin are not competing for earning opportunity but accepting offers to show advertisements.
Lauda is intensively looking for earning opportunity in the name of ACE and ALU.

The recent DT members The Pharmacist and actmyname are still competing with rest of forum members for selling their avatar and signature spaces.

(actmyname was in bitsler camp for more than one year and The Pharmacist always competes in Yahoo's altcoin camps.)

Now, after they have the power to disqualify any forum members to lessen the completion to get slots, how we can believe that they will not misuse their DT power ?

(I assume these people must have tons of alt accounts and they want to grab more slots as much as possible)

Until Lauda started managing bitmixer camp, it (the cat) never bothered about account dealing nor shit posting even it was a staff and DT member for years. Why suddenly started giving neg trust to 1000s of accounts along with competing with rest of forum members to earn more.

The clear breach of trust system guidelines for personal benefits

As per theymos' guidelines on trust system, a feedback should not be based on quality of posts.

- Do not rate people based on the quality of their posts.

But these people are providing rating only based on quality of posts whereas "Report to moderator' option is available everywhere or SMAS black-listing also an option against quality of posting.

The request

Please include the members into DT who are not into a situation where they will not misuse their power. When a DT member's behaviors is changing, please monitor them closely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chinese909

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

The problem
If we notice most of the DT members are not competing with rest of forum members for selling their signature and avatar spaces.

For example,
hilariousandco and Lutpin are not competing for earning opportunity but accepting offers to show advertisements.
Lauda is intensively looking for earning opportunity in the name of ACE and ALU.

The recent DT members The Pharmacist and actmyname are still competing with rest of forum members for selling their avatar and signature spaces.

(actmyname was in bitsler camp for more than one year and The Pharmacist always competes in Yahoo's altcoin camps.)

Now, after they have the power to disqualify any forum members to lessen the completion to get slots, how we can believe that they will not misuse their DT power ?

(I assume these people must have tons of alt accounts and they want to grab more slots as much as possible)

Until Lauda started managing bitmixer camp, it (the cat) never bothered about account dealing nor shit posting even it was a staff and DT member for years. Why suddenly started giving neg trust to 1000s of accounts along with competing with rest of forum members to earn more.

actmyname is also into lending business by accepting accounts as collateral.
In general, most lenders were known for selling accounts. Now actmyname may misuse his DT power to make accounts non-usable which may lead to more value for the accounts he may be owning.

As per theymos' guidelines on trust system, a feedback should not be based on quality of posts.

But these people are providing rating only based on quality of posts whereas "Report to moderator' option is available everywhere or SMAS black-listing also an option against quality of posting.

The request

Please include the members into DT who are not into a situation where they will not misuse their power. When a DT member's behaviors is changing, please monitor them closely.

who are in the DT1? why the trust system is not decentralized? why Theymos leave the trust system in the hand of the abusers?

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

who are in the DT1? why the trust system is not decentralized? why Theymos leave the trust system in the hand of the abusers?
DT1:
    theymos (1)
    HostFat (1)
    dooglus (1)
    Maged (1)
    dserrano5 (1)
    OgNasty (1)
    Tomatocage (1)
    SaltySpitoon (1)
    philipma1957 (1)
    Cyrus (1)
    Blazed (1)
    hilariousandco (1)
    OldScammerTag (1)

It is very decentralized. Don't like someone's ratings? Just give them a tilde (~), and their ratings won't appear as trusted. Nothing forces you to use the DefaultTrust list. Do you propose the forum starts an ICO and moves the trust system into some ETH token? /s

actmyname is also into lending business by accepting accounts as collateral.
In general, most lenders were known for selling accounts. Now actmyname may misuse his DT power to make accounts non-usable which may lead to more value for the accounts he may be owning.

The request

actmyname never had a lending service IIRC, unless it was before I was very active in the lending section. Also, you do realize that almost everyone tagged would be ineligible to join all of the good campaigns? If it's proven that they are doing it for personal benefit, I'm sure Blazed or other DT1 members would be happy to exclude them. Please list some of their alt accounts with solid proof and not just "oh yeah, they both live in Alberta!!!!! alts 100% confirmed!!!!!". Negative trust doesn't make your account unusable. You can still post, trade, do whatever.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Have_good_times (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

actmyname never had a lending service IIRC, unless it was before I was very active in the lending section.
Sorry, got confused with some other lender. Edited OP.

If it's proven that they are doing it for personal benefit, I'm sure Blazed or other DT1 members would be happy to exclude them. Please list some of their alt accounts with solid proof and not just "oh yeah, they both live in Alberta!!!!! alts 100% confirmed!!!!!". Negative trust doesn't make your account unusable. You can still post, trade, do whatever.
I am here talking about the potential risk.

I decided to start this thread after noticing some similar behavior among these members which is not being observed with rest of DT members.

Here is one solid supporting statement from DT1:
I have seen a few wrongly given negatives.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

Would it change anything if I were to leave the signature campaign? Not really. You're kind of trying to fish for moot points here.

Also, I tagged a shitload of accounts before I was put into DT2. I'm not sure why, then, you would think that the reason I'm doing this is to secure spots in signature campaigns.
Also, radical problems require radical changes. It's unfortunate that we don't have much heavier moderation because otherwise a lot of spam would be cleared up (and we would finally lock those spam megathreads).

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

For example,
Lies. I am not doing anything that you've claimed, nor does me tagging anyone have any affect on either endeavor. In fact, Lutpin is part of ACE. You would have known this had you not been focused on your ICO bumping services.

No. They  do not compete with the monkeys that have been tagged. All they have to do is ask for a place and they would receive it pretty much anywhere.

Read above.

You are a lying troll. I was a newcommer to DT at the time.

Says the dormant alt account of someone who got tagged for shady shit.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

The problem

For example,

The request

They were added by me directly not via my recommendation.

Most people that have been here for a long time with good ratings (like myself) do not really compete for campaign spots. I have not formally applied for a slot for 2+ years and have no requirements post wise. Being in the DT network does not get you any such benefits it only causes you headaches. Being trusted means any rating you leave is put under a microscope (as it should be). Both The Pharmacist and actmyname are double checking any of their old feedbacks to make them as error free as possible since their feedback shows up by default.

I have also reached out to Theymos to see what his stance on red trust for shit posting is and will let you guys know. This forum has gone so far down hill from the bad posts for pay that it is almost useless. The hope is with a threat of ruined accounts people will behave better...

baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

The problem

For example,

The request

They were added by me directly not via my recommendation.

Most people that have been here for a long time with good ratings (like myself) do not really compete for campaign spots. I have not formally applied for a slot for 2+ years and have no requirements post wise. Being in the DT network does not get you any such benefits it only causes you headaches. Being trusted means any rating you leave is put under a microscope (as it should be). Both The Pharmacist and actmyname are double checking any of their old feedbacks to make them as error free as possible since their feedback shows up by default.

I have also reached out to Theymos to see what his stance on red trust for shit posting is and will let you guys know. This forum has gone so far down hill from the bad posts for pay that it is almost useless. The hope is with a threat of ruined accounts people will behave better...

I wish you luck in the awesome endeavor of getting rid of the shit posts. I hope things work out well so that more conversations can happen on this forum like they should.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:14:33 AM

When they are tagged, More noob accounts will post crap to rank up and join again, This will worsen the situation.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

The hope is with a threat of ruined accounts people will behave better...

Or that shitcampaigns will start accepting people with negative trust, thus making the work useless.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

When they are tagged, More noob accounts will post crap to rank up and join again, This will worsen the situation.
I believe that if you let them do what they want, as already shown, that the infestation will be much greater.

The hope is with a threat of ruined accounts people will behave better...
Or that shitcampaigns will start accepting people with negative trust, thus making the work useless.
I have no problem tagging projects who employ corrupt managers / do not employ managers / accept managers or users with negative ratings.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
Merited by Wowcoin (5), solarion (2), Maricel2017 (1)

For example,
Lutpin is in ace. Hilarious and co has his main account in coinroll and alt in chipmixer although he is selling his avatar space for both accounts.

Problem here is, the people they tag for being shitposters are not competition for the high paying hero slots that the new dt member's are after. They usually tag senior and below members and users that have spammy posts which would have never made it in the campaigns anyways.

Those were my altcoin campaigns  Cry

Adding to what lauda said, she won't be getting any extra money. The manager would get a set amount of payment and not any extra for tagging people. In fact she's wasting her own time tagging accounts.

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Problem here is, the people they tag for being shitposters are not competition for the high paying hero slots that the new dt member's are after. They usually tag senior and below members and users that have spammy posts which would have never made it in the campaigns anyways.

Actually I have been given red trust (I never join signatures campaign tho, this was an exception).

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

Actually I have been given red trust (I never join signatures campaign tho, this was an exception).
You may be competition in unmanaged campaigns to other shitposters, but not to the user that gave you the rating.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

DT1:
    theymos (1)
    HostFat (1)
    dooglus (1)
    Maged (1)
    dserrano5 (1)
    OgNasty (1)
    Tomatocage (1)
    SaltySpitoon (1)
    philipma1957 (1)
    Cyrus (1)
    Blazed (1)
    hilariousandco (1)
    OldScammerTag (1)

It is very decentralized. 
I think you are confused about the meaning of “decentralized”. There are thousands if not millions of people who use the forum. There are 12 who are directly trusted by default trust. To make matters worse, there are only a small handful of people who unilaterally give out negative ratings on their own accord, without any input from the community, who brushes off any criticism as being given by “scammers” have zero ownership interest in the forum and were in no way selected by the community.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

I'm a scammer who is still butthurt for being exposed.
FTFY.

All you really care about is your account farming and account trading business. Pretending that it is otherwise isn't working as it used to, so suck it up buttercup.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

I'm a scammer who is still butthurt for being exposed.
FTFY.

All you really care about is your account farming and account trading business. Pretending that it is otherwise isn't working as it used to, so suck it up buttercup.
This is literally exactly what I am referring to above...
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

This is literally exactly what I am referring to above...
You are literally, objectively, in every conceivable way, a sad-little scammer. Therefore, it does not apply. Kiss

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

I have also reached out to Theymos to see what his stance on red trust for shit posting is and will let you guys know.

If his reply is the below, what would be your response? 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

I have also reached out to Theymos to see what his stance on red trust for shit posting is and will let you guys know.

If his reply is the below, what would be your response? 

I think DT users such as yourself Ognasty and Blazed will have to pressure him to get a clear answer on this.  You 2 users are at the top of the DT food chain and i think only users with your status are capable of getting him to crack under pressure. It would be nice to hear his Final view on the matter.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: