Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: DO YOU THINK CEX.IO WILL PAY PEOPLE BACK?
YES - 2 (50%)
NO - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO  (Read 161 times)
Saihan86 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:45:43 PM

For anyone who's used Cex.io or is currently dealing with them. Do you think they will pay back all the deposits and withdrawals that people are still waiting for? Some people have been waiting for almost 8 weeks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

There is a major red flag for cex.io, I doubt they will pay all thr debts and go bankrupt or disappear without paying.
Saihan86 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:13:10 AM

Have you heard or know something that's made you red flag cex?
Saihan86 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

Okay so we have had some positive news from Vitaliy. It's hard to understand why they didn't just announce that rather than leave people in the dark. That's when people panic.

They are having issues with Crypto capital processing payments. I have screen shots of the chat one of the guys had with him on fb but don't know how to load then on here.

BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

Okay so we have had some positive news from Vitaliy. It's hard to understand why they didn't just announce that rather than leave people in the dark. That's when people panic.

They are having issues with Crypto capital processing payments. I have screen shots of the chat one of the guys had with him on fb but don't know how to load then on here.

Stop defending dude!! It's been for months people are waiting for their money and all that comes out of those criminals are lies and bullshit... I bet you made this account to come and vote in their favor but you are not fooling anyone with your comments.

I bet they will disappear with people's money. Why can't they just credit users back and why the hell is it possible to proceed small payments and not the big ones. If you have problems with your payment processor, not one payment should go through. It's easy to make an account on FB and start blaming others for your scam attempt.

I keep thinking what I said about them, they belong all in a cell!!
algert

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

For anyone who's used Cex.io or is currently dealing with them. Do you think they will pay back all the deposits and withdrawals that people are still waiting for? Some people have been waiting for almost 8 weeks!

It is really strange seeing all this accusations against cex.io, I had problems with them in the past but they were always solved in a reasonable timeframe. I am still using them to move a lot of money and everything seems fine.
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

We understand your concerns and we kindly ask for an apology for the delays in payment processing. Nevertheless, it does not depends on us but rather on our payment partner. They are currently overloaded with requests and do not manage to process them properly.
As for now, the payments in USD and GBP are rejected and the funds are turned back to users' accounts. Furthermore, we would like to inform that wire USD and GBP transactions will be temporarily disabled on the platform.
We will do our best to ensure that the all the users receive their funds in full.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Saihan86 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Dear cex. When can we see these refunds back in our accounts. My swift withdrawal has been completed for a month now and no money. Can we have some timescale?

And as the other user mentioned. Why is it that smaller transactions have been processed but not the large ones?
Could you care to explain?
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:44:00 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 10:21:15 PM by Xircom

We understand your concerns and we kindly ask for an apology for the delays in payment processing. Nevertheless, it does not depends on us but rather on our payment partner. They are currently overloaded with requests and do not manage to process them properly.
As for now, the payments in USD and GBP are rejected and the funds are turned back to users' accounts. Furthermore, we would like to inform that wire USD and GBP transactions will be temporarily disabled on the platform.
We will do our best to ensure that the all the users receive their funds in full.

So what you are saying is, I lost 1 month currency value against the $ of an redraw of 50.000 US.....tsk tsk.
When will I see those 50k back in my account then?
5th of January I get a confirmation e-mail from CEX saying redraw is confirmed !!!!

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: