Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time To Buy Bitcoin!!  (Read 976 times)
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

I somewhat agree with you, if the btc retains its previous longterm trend we may see 40k in the next uptrend.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

Bitcoin is of little value. Future can be kept in mind. Bitcoin is more likely to grow in future rather than decreasing

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Best time to buy bitcoin is the time like right now, a few weeks before an event of big day.
like we see at last month, few weeks before Christmas, bitcoin are dump and its all red. and just a few hours after christmas, its all pumped back. and there was the big profit come.

In next month, we will see chinese new year and you know what you should do now

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Well I do trust Bitcoins and I do feel that if we buy right now the chances of gaining profit are very high because that's Bitcoins that we are talking about people are saying it's gonna get banned but at the end government is talking about putting taxes on it...it's getting accepted thus I do feel that we shouldn't think much before anything happens for real .. it's gonna be alright since it's been strongly accepted and intervened in the thoughts of everyone on this whole globe .. through media and stuff..and I do think that we do have a lots of potential investors that will make the price go up ! So let's buy as much as we can and wait for the bull to be released.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

Best time to buy bitcoin is 5 years ago. Second best time is now.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

What are you waiting for, bitcoin is at their lowest price so buy bitcoin as much as you can if you really want to get some real or good profit in future, This time bitcoin will make new record and cross 25k$ price by the mid of 2018...
Your Opinions?
Yesterday I bought some small amount of bitcoin.Because maybe now i am a poor man.i invested my big amount of money on altcoin Grin
So my hand and wallet both empty now.Otherwise i try to continue buying bitcoin Cry
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

Bitcoin still feels a bit vulnerable at the time! It coud go either way from now. Im hoping up.
Does is makes sense to invest like $500 now? Or is it better to invest in a altcoin? Better?
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

What are you waiting for, bitcoin is at their lowest price so buy bitcoin as much as you can if you really want to get some real or good profit in future, This time bitcoin will make new record and cross 25k$ price by the mid of 2018...

Your Opinions?
The only time that you should think about purchasing Bitcoin is now. Having regrets is not a good thing to experience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Yeah, now is the best time to buy. Investing your money now on bitcoin and other huge crypto currencies will actually give you good returns. This happens every year. We see a price dip on the beginning and then a price rises significantly on a mid year every year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

Your Opinions?
The only time that you should think about purchasing Bitcoin is now. Having regrets is not a good thing to experience.

Yes i agree on that because the price of the bitcoin today is really dropping and if we buy many bitcoin we dont really need a big capital by then we can less the risk of our investment maybe we  can gain a big profit on it because we  can really select the right price if bitcoin will rise again,buy and selling is a verry simple way of earning bitcoin but we really need to be more profesional on waiting with patience.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

It's held the 10,000 area well considering how much negativity has come out every 2-3 days to knock back its rise.  Definitely, a good time to start accumulating a little.
Especially since people just made a lot of fiat from Bitcoin in the past couple months. People will leave then try to come back when the price gets larger than they sold it for.

OG member.
Brian Ray
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

It's held the 10,000 area well considering how much negativity has come out every 2-3 days to knock back its rise.  Definitely, a good time to start accumulating a little.
Especially since people just made a lot of fiat from Bitcoin in the past couple months. People will leave then try to come back when the price gets larger than they sold it for.
Well it really depend  upon the present price of bitcoin because i believe that no one would really buy bitcoin during high price maybe  if the person buy it in a high price they are really putting thier investment into risky type.Maybe we can really buy during low price occur for as to gain a big return from our investment.
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

Recently I saw bitcoins price range is from $9500-12000.
I think bitcoin will be like this for quite a while
So we just wait when it drops to 9500 before buying and wait to reach somewhere $11000-12000 before selling. I only plan to trade for a short period only.
We should really be patient when holding our bitcoins we should wait when its price is really high before we sell.
And be aggressive in buying when its price is lower.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

I would say the best time to buy bitcoin is
when the bitcoin market price get low,
I heard in this coming year bitcoin price
will go down to $3000 so it would be a great time to buy at that price.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
EdG61

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

I only spend a few dollars on BTC. Try to buy coin at the small troughs on the graph. If the price increases by 20% I sell some coin and then order more at a lower price. Have turned $100 into $205 over 7 weeks so far. Better than playing COD, or other online gaming.!
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Your Opinions?
By bitcoin, there is not much good now. The course can calmly fall to $ 7500-9000. To enter the market while it is dangerous. Relax and watch the price of bitcoin. Now is the best time to learn new altcoins for your investments. Here is a link to a good schedule with possible options for the behavior of BTC.  Roll Eyes https://www.tradingview.com/x/Iwb014FK/
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Your Opinions?

Actually this is the second time as a chance for everyone to invest in Bitcoin. The first time is already 3-5 years ago. This is the second time. And if you already bought bitcoins, Try to invest. Investing is better than wasting your money for anything that will not give you a lot of profits. I'm also wanted to earn Bitcoins this time because it Bitcoin's price will increase in the middle of 2018.
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

Your Opinions?

I agree with you. Every time bitcoin goes down I buy more and more. I think we will not see bitcoin price as 4 digits anymore and I think correction has ended. From now on Bitcoin will climb up again. We will see alt time high in 2 months.

nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

Your Opinions?
I already buy some amount of bitcoin.because I think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin.I hopeful as soon bitcoin give a good profitable day.I will waiting for this day when bitcoin get back 1 month ago price.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

Bullshit.-

Your Opinions?

Stop saying that it is a good opportunity, don't you see that there are a lot of people in here who are absolutely newbies? They do not even know anything.

Bitcoin is cheap, please, do not make all those newbies buys because they will dump all their coins if it drops at least 10% more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: