Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time To Buy Bitcoin!!  (Read 975 times)
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

This is what am I trying to do now.
A very low price and with exchange thru ethereum you will get a lot with just a little of it.
It almost went to .1 bitcoin per ETH and that is one hell of a huge exchange.
Those who have hoarded ETH have a chance now to get more bitcoin.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:08:24 AM

I agree this is the best time to buy bitcoins , I dont think if it will get more dip but the price right now is also the best price to have bitcoin because like what you said soon it will break more than the price it takes before it go to some dip like today Smiley I hope other member could make some move now to have bitcoin ^_^ but for me already bought some of it a few days ago Cheesy

At your service
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

I think this time is the best time for buying Bitcoin because of the price is decreasing day by day. when the price is low then you have to buy Bitcoin so this time is more convenient of buying Bitcoin.
from my perspective that if you are able to buy a Bitcoin today then you will get benefitted in the future when the price will reach 15k. so let's buy Bitcoin and become the future affluent person at now.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:30:40 AM

I think this time is the best time for buying Bitcoin because of the price is decreasing day by day. when the price is low then you have to buy Bitcoin so this time is more convenient of buying Bitcoin.
from my perspective that if you are able to buy a Bitcoin today then you will get benefitted in the future when the price will reach 15k. so let's buy Bitcoin and become the future affluent person at now.
Well i also believe that today is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price will always really getting low each day i believe this was the time for buying because we can really buy many bitcoin because we can afford to buy many on this current price and  we can really have the opportunity to gain huge amount if the price will rise in the near future if we have patience in holding.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

Most of the comments I read quoted that this is the best time to buy bitcoin and I agree with that proposition that maybe this is really the best time because the market price value right now is a bit low. Chances of gaining bigger profit when buying bitcoin right now could eventually have great impact on our investment as bitcoin may rise soon as per experts prediction for this year 2018.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:01:12 AM

Im chyming with the others. Buying bitcoin right now is the best time due to its low price. Then exchange to etherum to get more value with money.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
honeyira

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

What are you waiting for, bitcoin is at their lowest price so buy bitcoin as much as you can if you really want to get some real or good profit in future, This time bitcoin will make new record and cross 25k$ price by the mid of 2018...

Your Opinions?

Yes. It is the best time to buy btc. The trend of price of btc since 2014 it always at its lowest in mid January and holiday and hike again at February so I think it is already a tradition.
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:09:20 AM

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin sk dont miss this opportunity to earn big.You must buy bitcoin as much as you can since the value of it is low as of now so you.If you want to get rich,hold it until the end of the year until bitcoin price reach $25k-$30k.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Now is the good time, the prices are low, and they will definitely grow up. I hope so. Roll Eyes

dreico

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

Now is a good time to buy it, the bitcoin price has dropped and I think that soon it should go up so if you want to buy do not miss the chance
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

If you want to buy some bitcoin then buy it now because the price of bitcoin is a steal once it is closed to $10k and if you want to have a great investment start up for this year then it is best to get into bitcoin now and forget it for about a year and then comeback to check it so you will be amazed on your profits that you made throughout 2018.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

In order to buy the Bitcoin, every time we have to keep an eye on the market because when the price of Bitcoin decreases, that is always the right time to buy the Bitcoin and store in cold storage until the price of coin increases in the market.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Although it is the best time to buy bitcoin because its price is slow, just make sure you buy the amount wherein you are able to afford to lose. Because we’ll never know until when these cryptocurrencies are here for. I bought myself a couple of bitcoin and will be holding them for a year and see how much I could profit out of the amount I’ve spent.
NiceLuvsm

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

best time to buy bitcoin is now, the price is down so probably you will get more profit when it rise up again
I sold my house and bought 3 bitcoin about 20 days ago, so hope it rise up.
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

Today is the best time to buy Bitcoin. The price is dropping and its time to invest our money in crypto. Buy more as long the price drops down so that you can earn more BTC. Keep it until the price rise up.

Always monitor also the movement of the currency in the market. Check those graphical illustration and study it.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

I think it is really a very good chance to buy the bitcoin
The bitcoin prices experienced a near $20000 from $20000 to the present, and hovered near 11000 for several days, now is very stable in this position, I believe that in the near future, it will rise again xu li, this is to happen in the future
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

What are you waiting for, bitcoin is at their lowest price so buy bitcoin as much as you can if you really want to get some real or good profit in future, This time bitcoin will make new record and cross 25k$ price by the mid of 2018...

Your Opinions?
Its hard to predict the value of bitcoin because of the whales they want to trade now than to hold it long term so my advise is buy when the bitocoin go dips and then sell it when it pump and try to join in some expert people who giving a opportunity to give you a signal to sell and to buy.
daniweb

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

I agree with you. This could be the last best time to buy bitcoin because this spring the price could go really high
mayronbirss

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

now is best time to buy it.
25-01 is very important day for btc. and recovery coming fast.

Be there!
Dzung

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

This time market field of bitcoin is freezee , in my country many ppl invest in wrong coin or wrong market field . They just a new player and they never find out the best way for them always play by the emotions and effects of the market . I thinks now is the best time to buy and hold bitcoin ( my opinion )  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: