Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time To Buy Bitcoin!!  (Read 979 times)
ingo49

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

What are you waiting for, bitcoin is at their lowest price so buy bitcoin as much as you can if you really want to get some real or good profit in future, This time bitcoin will make new record and cross 25k$ price by the mid of 2018...

Your Opinions?
I believe the people who want to go with the Bitcoin for the long run should buy in this time.
Now the price is pretty low and the people who believe in the Bitcoin have a good chance now.
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

This is the right time as the price of a bitcoin is very low.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Its current price is only $ 11,000 I think this is a good price to buy. I bought a bitcoin for myself. You should buy now

Raj0621

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin was 7 years ago, but we cannot go back to the past, what we can do is to learn from them and plan our strategy for the future. When is the second time to buy bitcoin? the answer is Now!! do not wait for the price to go down, it might not. I know some people who for the past months wanted to buy bitcoin but waited and waited for the price to go down, but the price just went up until it reaches from just under $2000 to  over $15,000. Don't be like that people, keep investing, bitcoin value may fluctuate but in the end it will just keep increasing.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

I think today is a good time to buy a bitcoin because bitcoin decreases the value and we know it's high again after some days so it's a good time to buy and the price is cheap.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

What are you waiting for, bitcoin is at their lowest price so buy bitcoin as much as you can if you really want to get some real or good profit in future, This time bitcoin will make new record and cross 25k$ price by the mid of 2018...

Your Opinions?

I have withdrawn the money in the bank, and exchanged it with bitcoin. My prediction, bitcoin will rise in the coming months, yes I agree with you. bitcoin will rise again even melibihi 30k $

yaniman

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

In these days you should buy BTC, because it is dip now i think. I am waiting it will get high in a few weeks.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

I think now is not the time to buy bitcoin because for me her price is very high if her price under than 500$ in that time the investors can buy bitcoin
bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

If you are still waiting for the best time to buy Bitcoin, then you are just wasting up your time.

Bitcoin has already suffered a tremendous amount of growth in the past few time.

So, without wasting more of your time, you should go-on to buy Bitcoin as soon as possible, because 2018 may come up with an even faster increase in Bitcoin's price and some golden opportunities to sell it.

cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Bitcoin works perfectly as a trading process. Now it is less than before. It would be better to buy Bitcoin for the future.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Its current price is only $ 11,000 I think this is a good price to buy. I bought a bitcoin for myself. You should buy now
Yeah it is good step by you. Well decision that you have bought a Bitcoin. In this stage price of Bitcoin is not high but in around some days it will recover it's before price. We should​ buy now and hold for huge profit. As Bitcoin users are increasing day by day and it has great future, obviously it is best time for buy.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

Bitcoin moves again but for now its upward moving in the chart, great i bought bitcoin few days ago and now i see that slowly, making little bit profits. and thinking to buy more bitcoin because i dont want to miss the ride again like what happen to me before.
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

Your Opinions?

I also think so, so I bought it when it cost 9-10k. I hope I did everything right and get a good profit during the year. If he once again drops to the price of 9k then I will buy more. This is a risk, but I think this is the right decision
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

Your Opinions?

I think you're perfectly right. Now is the best time to buy.
I'm not sure about mid-year, but by the end of this year, Bitcoin will be about 30K if not more.
In my opinion.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

Buying while bitcoin is on dip situation is indeed a wise decision to make,this is preferably the best time for it,however there are risk that always has to bear in mind and possibility to lose profit before to accumulate bitcoin or whatever coin anyone desired.Anyway,bitcoin is gradualy rising and its back to 11k  better than 10k from this past days.Analysts and peoples whos more familiar to crypto currency comes up with different kinds of hypothes and positive feedback about bitcoin.Although predictions are not always accurate but sometimes it really happens,there are predictions that in the middle of 2018 it price will surge again. .hopefully

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

You do not need to say it. wise investors are purchasing bitcoin already, People that have been studying the trend of event in cryptocurrency world knows what will happen next.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

Your Opinions?

I think you're perfectly right. Now is the best time to buy.
I'm not sure about mid-year, but by the end of this year, Bitcoin will be about 30K if not more.
In my opinion.

For me theres no perfect time or best because your dicission is the best to buy a bitcoin.in this day bitcoin is very low pricing and this time its nice to buy.me if i have a money to purchase a bitcoin i think this time i will buy because of the low pricing and i know if i buy now i will get a great profit someday.many persons now buy a bitcoin because this time is best to buy bitcoin of investors because all investors know in the coming years bitcoin will high pricing again.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
belinda97

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

now is best time to buy it.
25-01 is very important day for btc. and recovery coming fast.

Be there!
I think now due to the influence of futures, the rate will constantly fall and rise. Too much influence on the market.
DavidStone

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

now is best time to buy it.
25-01 is very important day for btc. and recovery coming fast.

Be there!
I think now due to the influence of futures, the rate will constantly fall and rise. Too much influence on the market.
And also the influence of the largest investors who take bitcoin and this is undermined by its stability
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin, when bitcoin prices drop very low, if I now have the money I will buy a lot of bitcoin. and I will hold it up for several months, because the price of bitcoin usually in the middle of the year rises quite high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: