Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time To Buy Bitcoin!!  (Read 975 times)
kmlhsan

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

As the price of Bitcoin is now low, so I will recommend that you should buy Bitcoin now and wait for the highest price. Best of luck.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

What are you waiting for, bitcoin is at their lowest price so buy bitcoin as much as you can if you really want to get some real or good profit in future, This time bitcoin will make new record and cross 25k$ price by the mid of 2018...

Your Opinions?

I agree that BTC will be 20-30k $ this year. However, it could be BTC correction soon before next pump. Anyway current BTC price is rather good to buy and hold

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

I think the beginning of the year is the best time to buy bitcoin, because when i saw a few years ago bitcoin always dropped in price at the beginning of the year and will soar at the end of the year.
so this time may be the best time to buy, because it is almost certain you will benefit later.
I feel that i can not afford a lot of bitcoins, but i always set aside money to buy a bit of bitcoin, because i'm sure someday when bitcoin prices are very high, I'll get double the profit.

ScudoCash bitBazar

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

I completely agree with you, I think that before the end of the 2018 btc will reach around the 40k$
tanoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

every moment is a good time to buy bitcoin. because we never know when prices will fall or soar. So, it's about how sure you invest to buy some bitcoin?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

This year will be for sure interesting. Crypto is starting to get regulated which will lower the scam rate and public will trust it more:
https://coincodex.com/article/1317/cryptocurrency-regulation-inevitable/

I think there's a high chance Bitcoin will go up to $30k - $40k this year.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

Since we have experienced the correction recently and we are still in the last phase of the correction and I think this is the right time to get in considering short or super long-term gains. This time I am expecting the price to reach the all-time high level and it might touch impressive milestone of $25k but still, I would recommend doing on research before taking any investment decision as this is my personal opinion about the situation and might not be correct.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin in my opinion is the time when bitcoin prices are falling.
clara ungu

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and invest. be patient until the middle of this year, do not let go of opportunities and get the benefits
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

What are you waiting for, bitcoin is at their lowest price so buy bitcoin as much as you can if you really want to get some real or good profit in future, This time bitcoin will make new record and cross 25k$ price by the mid of 2018...

Your Opinions?

From the look of things at the moment, it seems the market is regaining strength and just like Bitcoin, the ethereum is also being to gain more grounds. If you must buy now, do quickly as there is a sure gain ahead for you. As trust is returning to the Cryptocurrency world, so are people flooding in too and this is boosting the Bitcoin price.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

For me, the best time to buy bitcoins is when the price is at a lower value than when it is steadily increasing. Because at times like these, it is easier for investors to buy a whole bitcoin since it's much more cheaper than the normal value and you could guarantee a price increase. Because as we all know, bitcoin's value depends on the amount of pump-and-dump in the system.

Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

Your Opinions?

I agree with you! Buy bitcoin and invest as much as you can. This is the best time to buy and invest. Amidst of all the crisis today, bitcoin will rise again maybe in the middle in this year. This is the best to apply the very prestigious strategy which is the "buy low and sell high". if you used this strategy you can have a lot of profit in your investment.
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Basically the best time or moment to buy is when you  find bitcoin price drops lower or it retraces to certain lower level. At this retracement level, price will then goes up again and this time or this level is commonly waited by traders or investors. Also you can buy at the level  where you considered that price will keep rising based on your market analysis.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

guys buy bitcoin before it's too late! The price of bitcoin should show new records in the price already this year! bitcoin will always grow until it has new competitors with a large capitalization! so do not miss the sale!))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Your Opinions?
I do really agree with what you've said. This is indeed a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the market value is still low due to the continuous backdrops from the start of this year. Moreover,the market has just began recovering at this moment which is aldo another practical reason to invest on it and earn huge profit as its price is growing.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin I guess when bitcoin prices are declining. It is one of my strategies to benefit from bitcoin. And sell when prices rise and stable.

riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Your Opinions?
I do really agree with what you've said. This is indeed a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the market value is still low due to the continuous backdrops from the start of this year. Moreover,the market has just began recovering at this moment which is aldo another practical reason to invest on it and earn huge profit as its price is growing.
it will soon arrive, the bitcoin pump pump starts to arrive and I think it is the initial code for bitcoin heading to the moon. yes hopefully it really happened.
I will continue to monitor and maybe buy some at this time.

fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Always Buy low and sell high, it's a famous investing adage about taking advantage of the market's propensity to overshoot on the downside and upside. Perfect for a market like bitcoin, it looks very simple, but it is difficult to execute. It is easy to say whether a certain price is low or high in retrospect, but at the moment, it is monumentally difficult and you can commit mistakes very easily if you move without knowing what you doing. Prices affect the psychology and emotions of market participants, so what you doing is probably what most people is, you gotta give a second thought to everything.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

Your Opinions?
True that when bitcoin is in the lowest price it is the right time to buy , unfortunately I do not have  funds to buy bitcoin this time. Maybe soon if I found a job I will see to it to spare some money to save so when the market will drop again I have funds to invest bitcoin aside from working in the signature campaigns.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

In my opinion this is not a good time to buy Bitcoin. If you bought them in two weeks ago you probably already have high profits. In the past two weeks BTC prices were below $ 7k but today BTC prices have risen above $ 8k and they continue to rise sharply. I think this is the time we hold to be better buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: