Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin White The next 100x coin  (Read 1036 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

You guys still don't understand? price started 0.04 on bitflip and now current price is now 0.35 while I'm typing this, and you guys are still skeptical. oh well  Roll Eyes
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Bitcoin white. It sounds like a fork of Bitcoin. I found it at CMC. It seems very good to be able to x100 Angry
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

Bitcoin white should not be rated as the next 100x coin, this coin has big potential, like other dpos coin i think it will reached to  20-30$

hasniali

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

It is tragic. Really. Look at the team pictures. Blue Mask, Pink Mask....etc. The same person taking all pics again and again or just photoshop.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Bitcoin White(BTW) will be the next 100x coin, I am impressed by how this token works and how big the community is, for me this will be a game changer in the market, and it will be listed on 24 exchanges imagine that Shocked what do you guys think about the future of Bitcoin White?
bitcoin white although it has the name "bitcoin" but I do not think it can overtake the current BTC coin, because the bitcoin white bitternality is still new. bitcoin white can decorate the exchange because of a new breakthrough. and the future of bitcoin white can not be predicted until now.
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

I bought another 2200 BTW at $0.150 on bitflip and now the price is at $0.9 in just 24hrs, this coin is going to be the next 100x coin Smiley
snowflakeofeng

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:15:52 AM

Is this a fork of bitcoin ?? If so why the price is so low ?
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

Is this a fork of bitcoin ?? If so why the price is so low ?

no this is not a fork of bitcoin, It has its own blockchain Algorithm: Dpos
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

I see that most people look down on Bitcoin White, and I think this is a really big mistake. Bitcoin White made a huge airdrop, this may made people think that this project is scam. Or having the name Bitcoin in its name may make people think this is a bad marketing.

However bitcoin white has a real good road map, interesting projects, good marketing team and more important very excited community. We all saw when it hit its first exchange and increased the volume and price. I think buying under 1.00 usd is really steal, we may see 3-4 usdollar in one or two months.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

BTW has online wallet and it works well.. its fast and with almost no fee , cheap. They have a good team. I saw many people sold their BTW around 8c-10c !!?? I dont get this , why people are selling ? It s an Airdrop and bounty coin. I think price will go up when it s listed in new exchanges . But thank about newbies i bought a lot around 8c and now price is about 90c Smiley
Just be patient and HODL , price will reach $20 easily.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

Bullshit.
Bitcoin White(BTW) will be the next 100x coin, I am impressed by how this token works and how big the community is, for me this will be a game changer in the market, and it will be listed on 24 exchanges imagine that Shocked what do you guys think about the future of Bitcoin White?

There are better coins in where you can invest right now, i do not understand why there could be some people interested to join and buy this crap.

Wow.. wait, just another "bitcoin" but with another tag next to it? Wow! I will buy it now! (/sarcasm off)

People see the name bitcoin and immediatly get excited lol. I don't see much potential in this coin, most probably it will be another pump and dump coin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andrei56

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

So every coin having a name with bitcoin in it can be 1000x, just wonder how new people in crypto think 1000x is that easy.
They are deluded that is how, getting those kind of profits is like winning the lottery you cannot predict which coin is going to give you those profits, but people are greedy and that small detail is not going to stop them to try to do it, 10x is possible if you pick a coin which have all the elements of success, 100x is a lot more difficult but 1000x is almost impossible to get.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:13:07 AM

I do believe it can jump x10 before spring.Self personalize blockchain sounds interesting.will see,if they will do what they have prommised.Need few good exchanges there first

rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:55:46 AM

It is tragic. Really. Look at the team pictures. Blue Mask, Pink Mask....etc. The same person taking all pics again and again or just photoshop.

this is what ticked me the most not even the naming bitcoin white. I mean unless you are satoshi, please revel your name in crypto world.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:06:23 AM

Bullshit.

There are better coins in where you can invest right now, i do not understand why there could be some people interested to join and buy this crap.

Wow.. wait, just another "bitcoin" but with another tag next to it? Wow! I will buy it now! (/sarcasm off)

Speaking of, this shit anonymous coins is like bitcoins its normal in the digital currency that anonymous or private informations is one of those very useful. I respect your own way how to look at this for me its a money matters and you can read or take a look on its whitepaper before making any comment on it.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

x100 is just too much expectation, x20-x30 would be more reasonable price once btw get listed in more exchange. I have made some nice profit already from this coin, bought few thousands when it was $0.07-0.1 and sold it $at 0.8 I just do not want to hope too much from any coins so I will always sell when I reach good profit. I bought it again yesterday @0.31 and now the price is $0.41, good coin to make short term profit.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

I have 300 coins from airdrop. The price has grown quite well,  in the near future I will not sell. Let it be in the portfolio for a year or two. Here in two years can be and grow 100 times.

Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

If you ever see "bitcoin" or "ethereum" name in a garbage new coin, get away from it, instantly!

All they do is scamming other people by using these names. They don't have any value or usage or feature. All they say is stupid unreal promises.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

Cryptos named after ETH, BTC, LTC or other properly crypto is not only a lesser cash grab, but also shows that the team are unsure of their ability to create a "brand" identity.
andrei56

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

You guys still don't understand? price started 0.04 on bitflip and now current price is now 0.35 while I'm typing this, and you guys are still skeptical. oh well  Roll Eyes
Yes we are that skeptical, not everything is about the price and the profits you can get with a coin, bitcoin white is stealing the name of bitcoin and as such it is a coin in which most of the community is never going to trust regardless of the profits you can get, this is what it is killing icos, since people invest in project knowing full well those projects are scams, but as long as they profit from it they do not care.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: