Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 01:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market pick up again??  (Read 449 times)
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

you do not have to worry or worry too much, because this will be fine, and everything will come back just as before.  Wink Wink
TWITO

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

The market is down again and BTC is down almost 50%. What do you think will happen?? Will it dip further??
I think it is just a little crush and the market will pick up soon.
Crypto has in the past his falls and he always got back again.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

Maybe in the coming May/June we'll see bitcoin prices go back up, and in my opinion for this month, bitcoin will play at 10k and maybe 9k ..
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

Lets predict being positive here. Once the trading is closed by respective countries, i am sure bitcoin will resume back to its normal flow in a month from now. As you predict, the value should be at $20K by April or May 2018 again. The number of investors and traders would increase more and the traders closed in South Korea and in China would certainly find a door to continue their buiness either at thier home country or in any other countries which accept bitcoin. This would certainly increase the demand and value of bitcoin.

Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

It is just the beginning of the year and it is normal for the market to go down because it is like a new beginning. There is enough time for it to go up again because the same thing happened last year when at the beginning it started slowly and just after August it started to go up very much until it reached 20.000$. No it will not take so long to get to that value and I think it will reach that price until the summer in June/July

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: