Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Odd Jobs for Coin  (Read 209 times)
EthanB (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:45:40 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 10:26:01 PM by EthanB

Hello, I am coming to you from New York, USA as a computer science student in university. I have recently lost my job and I am seeking work online to pay the bills. I used to make a living on the internet doing odd-jobs and selling E-books; however I am seeking to make a come-back now that I am once again jobless. I have many skills, am an extremely dedicated worker and I am a quick learner.

I am not charging any specific rates and I am not advertising any specific services. Some "relevant" skills/attributes (Updated as I see fit, and feel free to ask questions) :

* US citizen, with a valid driver's license enrolled in an official university.

* Programming knowledge in : C, C++, Java, lua, JavaScript, lingo , HTML and PHP

* Programmed Live-Robots for First-Robotics-Competition(s) (w/ autonomous capabilities such as shooting a basketball & climbing a jungle-gym)

* Taught Java at an entry-level to High-School & College Students

* Developed a 2D(MMO-capable)-RPG (Fully playable created in Director)

* 4-Years of remote customer-service on an advanced level in multiple-environments (Handling technical support & processing credit card payments)

* Handled international/overseas financial accounts (Paypal, Skrill, CampBX) for businessmen. (Trading, Holding, Withdrawing, Depositing, etc.)

* Avid forum user, bitcoin enthusiast!

* 8-years experience in financial markets (Forex, Binary-Options, Nadex)

* Data-entry experience (5-years)

* Type 100-Words/Minute accurately

* Written "successful" E-books (Selling 100's of copies on forums)

* Good credit (680-720)

I am seeking work on any kind, for any amount of money for any amount of time. Contact me with Any & All work and we will negotiate accordingly.
You may contact me via post below, PM, Skype, ICQ, Text, Phone-Call, IRC or any other means you request.

I will cater to you, and I will earn whatever BTC you are offering. Please post any questions, comments or concerns below. God Bless, hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. No request is to small/big, If you're local I'll do your laundry Tongue; if you have a book-report due I can do it; if you work remotely from home and you want to outsource my help to take vacation I can do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:48:46 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 01:04:17 AM by Cobalt9317

Please by due all means change the title of your post I thought that it was an another beggar for a Signature Campaign.
If you are in a hurry the BCT forum will not wait for you, try to make a more pleasant title so people will look in your thread, Also I'm sorry if I offended you in someway.

P.S If you know how to program you can take a look at the job here https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/ and make your way up there.
If I were you O.P I will organize my skills, and show a few portfolio of any projects that you've done either yourself or with team, it could bring some potential customer in one way or another.

The centering of your post is pleasantly irritating in the eye don't make it all bold. it was hard to read

Sincerely,
Cobalt9317
EthanB (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:06:35 AM

Please by due all means change the title of your post I thought that it was an another beggar for a Signature Campaign.

I appreciate all of the feedback, I've taken it in and I'm stewing on it. I'm having a terrible time trying to figure out a new title for the topic, would you care to suggest one? It would seem that my title is pretty accurate, concise and without nonsense. If you approach my title without any presuppositions I'm sure it wouldn't have that same bad taste in your mouth.

The centering of your post is pleasantly irritating in the eye don't make it all bold. it was hard to red

As I said I am appreciative of your criticism/feedback, it's helpful and I'm still getting the hang of formatting a thread properly; it isn't something I do very often. I'm sure you meant "it was hard to read" not "red", but I'll let it slide since you're helping me out. I removed the center tag, because it was extremely difficult to follow the list and I wasn't thinking about it. I hope this is a little easier on the eyes now.

If you are in a hurry the BCT forum will not wait for you, try to make a more pleasant title so people will look in your thread, Also I'm sorry if I offended you in someway.

I am in no hurry whatsoever, actually, I am seeking for slow-building medium-long term services. I just want to see if what I am able to offer to the community is something that the community would be at all interested in. You haven't offended me in anyway, I have taken everything you have said into account, adjusted the format of the thread a bit and am continuing to ponder upon a new title for the thread. There is no hurry at all though, I am just looking for my place around here, in some small way I'd like to bring something to the table and make something of myself.

P.S If you know how to program you can take a look at the job here https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/ and make your way up there.
If I were you O.P I will organize my skills, and show a few portfolio of any projects that you've done either yourself or with team, it could bring some potential customer in one way or another.

Often I find that freelancer sites are extraordinarily difficult to achieve the desires outcome; they're regularly poorly designed or at least poorly advertised. I should indeed throw together a portfolio, but I am having a difficult time putting one together and feeling confident about it. I suppose I could release a solid programming project for a robot I developed for a competition. I will take a peak at that site, since I always like to give each individual company/site their fair hearing.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

*(Easily can post 100's of times a week when appropriate)!

* Perhaps you should avoid this sort of offer it is towards posting in a certain topic which in reality have been answered twenty times per day by the same answer, and shitposters have been red tagged lately, it is a permanent problem this forum is going to have, and I don't promote this kind of red tagging without further investigation of the accused individual, I was already on aTriz blacklisted I don't want you to be there too.

* Also for your title it might be a good idea to change it to Offering different services for BTC/altcoin/cryptocurrency/digital-money, because you also have this service, But honestly everything that is unique is fine.
For further title name you can look at my thread title so you will have an idea. Signature Design or Simple Website

* Have you tried looking in different freelancers site like https://www.upwork.com/ and such alike?

P.S As I see your thread now it is easily understandable and neat, in any way because a massive bold font is not blocking the eye of the reader.

EthanB (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

* Perhaps you should avoid this sort of offer ... I was already on aTriz blacklisted I don't want you to be there too.

* Also for your title it might be a good idea to change it to Offering different services for BTC/altcoin/cryptocurrency/digital-money

* Have you tried looking in different freelancers site like https://www.upwork.com/ and such alike?

P.S As I see your thread now it is easily understandable and neat, in any way because a massive bold font is not blocking the eye of the reader.

I'm thinking on a few different titles, not sure which sounds the least "shitposty", but I will be changing the title either tonight or tomorrow when I decide on it. Not that it is going to be incredible and deserves this much time to think about, but because I am a procrastinator and bad at decision making. Either way, I'm taking you up on your suggestions, so thank you.

Were you removed from aTriz blacklist by any chance? I just found myself on Lauda's, or Lutpin's, not entirely sure. I messaged them both, but no reply as of yet; it's not the end of the world since I think it's mostly for signature campaigns and not restrictive in any other way.

I always have a terrible time on freelancer sites, but I'm also always willing to give new ones a try so I'll take a look at upwork later tonight. Thanks for the feedback on me fixing up the thread a bit, having things dynamically in the middle make it hard for the eye to follow, much better now.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:56:21 AM

Hello, I am coming to you from New York, USA as a computer science student in university. I have recently lost my job and I am seeking work online to pay the bills. I used to make a living on the internet doing odd-jobs and selling E-books; however I am seeking to make a come-back now that I am once again jobless. I have many skills, am an extremely dedicated worker and I am a quick learner.

I am not charging any specific rates and I am not advertising any specific services. Some "relevant" skills/attributes (Updated as I see fit, and feel free to ask questions) :

* US citizen, with a valid driver's license enrolled in an official university.

* Programming knowledge in : C, C++, Java, lua, JavaScript, lingo , HTML and PHP

* Programmed Live-Robots for First-Robotics-Competition(s) (w/ autonomous capabilities such as shooting a basketball & climbing a jungle-gym)

* Taught Java at an entry-level to High-School & College Students

* Developed a 2D(MMO-capable)-RPG (Fully playable created in Director)

* 4-Years of remote customer-service on an advanced level in multiple-environments (Handling technical support & processing credit card payments)

* Handled international/overseas financial accounts (Paypal, Skrill, CampBX) for businessmen. (Trading, Holding, Withdrawing, Depositing, etc.)

* Avid forum user, bitcoin enthusiast!

* 8-years experience in financial markets (Forex, Binary-Options, Nadex)

* Data-entry experience (5-years)

* Type 100-Words/Minute accurately

* Written "successful" E-books (Selling 100's of copies on forums)

* Good credit (680-720)

I am seeking work on any kind, for any amount of money for any amount of time. Contact me with Any & All work and we will negotiate accordingly.
You may contact me via post below, PM, Skype, ICQ, Text, Phone-Call, IRC or any other means you request.

I will cater to you, and I will earn whatever BTC you are offering. Please post any questions, comments or concerns below. God Bless, hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. No request is to small/big, If you're local I'll do your laundry Tongue; if you have a book-report due I can do it; if you work remotely from home and you want to outsource my help to take vacation I can do that.

You have so many skills listed above. If you are so much expert you can get any job easily. Even i think you should try freelancing as it will help you earn good money. You can even offer your services at Fiver.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: