Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] PeerAtlas: Improve life by making all medical information free  (Read 1069 times)
bitkoyun (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:51:50 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:50:36 PM by bitkoyun

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadAbrasiveness

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

A wonderful mission, great vision with real depth of knowledge and experience in the medical world - sincerely wish you the very best with this, the next stage of your mission.
DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

Really a wonderful and nice concept. I will want to follow up and be part of this project.
Pls can u make the website address available?
Good luck guys.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Hi everyone! Just added PeerAtlas ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/PeerAtlas. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

Really a wonderful and nice concept. I will want to follow up and be part of this project.
Pls can u make the website address available?
Good luck guys.
The website is https://www.peeratlas.com/.

dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

I do love the concept of this project. I know little to none about the medical world, but a big question I have is how you will get mass adoption of this project? It seems like the medical world would be a tricky one to get everyone on the same page.

CryptoClyde

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

Love the concept and mission statement. How can I get involved?
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:36:03 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:14:03 PM by CryptoWhaler

Great idea and a noble cause. The fact that its not announced by a newbie but a Legend is something refreshing and to be taken seriously.

Just one question to start with; if the encyclopedia will be free, what function will the ATLAS token perform that will make it desirable?

bradmattson

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

Thank you sincerely everyone. I am the Founder of PeerAtlas. I expect our whitelist to open within a week. If you need answers to questions, the best place to ask them is our Telegram at t.me/peeratlas. CryptoWhaler, the ATLAS token has many great features: (1) No inflation, (2) 50% of the tokens go to the crowdsale because we believe that the only way this project will be successful is if we have complete and total support of the community, (3) We will be profitable by redeeming CME credits for physicians in exchange for physicians sending ATLAS tokens to the PeerAtlas foundation, this is our main profit mechanism. For example, I am a board certified radiologist and every year I need to send CME credits (continuing medical education) to the American Board of Radiology to legally practice medicine in the United States. When doctors use our website they will accumulate CME credits, and we will send the credits to their respective boards in exchange for them sending ATLAS tokens to the foundation. Hope to see you soon in our Telegram!
dorismak

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

Medical Information Free, it looks great, but I have a question. how to make the project profitable? this is what investors want to know.
bradmattson

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

Dorismak, please refer to (3) from my post above.

http://www.peeratlas.com/CME1.jpg

http://www.peeratlas.com/CME2.jpg

http://www.peeratlas.com/CME3.jpg
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

This is a great project and I'm definitely going to invest in the ico. Are you planning on running a bounty programme at all?

bradmattson

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

We are not currently offering a bounty program and do not plan to give free ATLAS tokens away, however, we may offer a bounty program in the future with rewards given in either NEO or NEOgas
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

This is a scam ICO I would stay far far away before you lose all your money.
melsell1

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

I won't be the first one to say that the idea is beautiful. Is token secured though?
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 12:56:33 PM by cryptocommoner

FROM THE ROADMAP:

July 2013: Dr. Mattson enters a five-year radiology residency.

4 years later:

July 2017: Dr. Closser completes the first PeerAtlas whitepaper, and officially postpones his medical career to work full-time on the PeerAtlas project.

SAME DATE!!!

July 2017: Dr. Mattson becomes a board-certified radiologist.

This is a scam.  First off, nobody finishes a residency a year early and there would be a fellowship following residency for radiology.  You say you postpone your medical career on the same date you supposedly become board-certified.......

REDACTED following proof as listed below:

Dr. Mattson is a board certified radiologist that is finishing up his final year of residency and you should click on https://www.baystatehealth.org/education-research/education/residencies/radiology/current-residents and then "PGY5" to see his current profile and then you should feel bad about yourself.

I do indeed feel bad about myself.  I'm sorry.  You have to admit the roadmap wording is a little off though.  Typically, when somebody says that they are postponing their medical career, they stop medical school, take a gap year prior to boards, or something similar.

I do think that this sounds like an interesting project and will start following to see further updates.
colinclosser

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:41:19 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 09:28:28 PM by colinclosser

Hey what's up guys my name is Colin Closser, M.D., I have been friends with Dr. Mattson for 20 years and I am co-founder of the PeerAtlas project

Cool story bro  Roll Eyes  Personally, I would stay far far away from people shilling ERC20s...but you do you, we're all adults here hopefully

SAME DATE!!!

When it rains, it pours. Jeez

Yes, that's right, I wrote the whitepaper in the same month that Brad passed his radiology boards on the first try. I also traded my sweet little fingers off during that month putting up volume specifically between Antshares markets in the USA and China. So I postponed my career. Conspiracy confirmed.

Dr. Mattson is a board certified radiologist that is finishing up his final year of residency and you should click on https://www.baystatehealth.org/education-research/education/residencies/radiology/current-residents and then "PGY5" to see his current profile and then you should feel bad about yourself.

He finishes his residency on June 30. Fellowships are optional. Deal with it

I won't be the first one to say that the idea is beautiful. Is token secured though?

Thank you for the positive feedback, we are trying to launch our token on the NEO blockchain as an SEC compliant security, if that's what you were asking
colinclosser

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

REDACTED

I sincerely appreciate this redaction. You should know that I am extremely suspicious of healthcare projects on blockchain and would short 85 percent of them if crypto was a more traditional market.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

REDACTED

I sincerely appreciate this redaction. You should know that I am extremely suspicious of healthcare projects on blockchain and would short 85 percent of them if crypto was a more traditional market.

I will join the telegram and see if I can help at all.  I'm in the healthcare industry as well and clearly I'm suspicious of most projects like this one. 
cryptocommoner

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 02:37:39 PM by cryptocommoner

I debated on sending this as a private message, but wanted to be transparent and have replies visible to all.  I went trough the whitepaper and have a number of questions/concerns.  Overall, I am excited for this project as  I see a great need for it.  Please take my comments in stride.  They are only meant to aid in furthering the understanding of everybody involved in the project.
The ATLAS token represents the permanent destruction of the world’s most unethical
paywall...

This is pretty intense for an opening line.  The content costs money because they have to monetize its upkeep or it will remain stagnant.  I like this project's idea, but 'permanent' is never the case with anything.

Because of its highly independent design, the PeerAtlas foundation can direct its community to reward qualified individuals that help its mission in a transparent and ethical manner.

Who gets to decide who is 'qualified' enough to participate.  I'm worried that this could turn into another Wikipedia where anybody can change anything.  You wouldn't want somebody going around and saying the medical treatment for every sort of pain is jelly beans would you?

ATLAS will transact in two major pathways that directly benefit the project. Firstly, direct donations of ATLAS will be enabled for verified creators of medical articles and
algorithms that the community finds useful.

Using UpToDate as an example, they look over multiple peer-reviewed articles, studies, and guidelines before writing their recommendations.  How to you plan on separating the qualified community from the unqualified community?  Just because somebody went to a professonal school doesn't mean that they are an expert in everything.  I don't pretend to know everything and I practice within my scope.

This allows contributing professionals to receive compensation for their time and effort.

Will this be based on a 'community' vote or will each article be a true peer review from qualified individuals?  I see that you have civilian accounts.  Are they able to take part in such votes?  I see this as a possible source of collusion.  

Secondly, medical professionals using
the site will accumulate continuing medical education (CME) credits that will be redeemable through the site in exchange for ATLAS tokens.

How does this work for claiming CME?  Typically, these are tied to specific activities that have to be vetted.  Even sites like UpToDate tie each individual amount of CME to each article that you search for on their site.  Are you implying that one could simply buy enough CME for the year and not have to read articles, takes quizzes, etc?

These direct transfers of ATLAS from the community are
the best long-term strategy for PeerAtlas to offer paid content for free.

Now, I see this as a good idea in the long run if you answer that the general civilian population is unable to vote for quality of posts as I stated above.  This makes collusion pointless and the donations would be anonymous.

This is to avoid indirect donations to PeerAtlas from drug companies and
other special interests that would benefit from influencing the library.
PeerAtlas Co-Founder Ling Wu is currently employed by a pharmaceutical company as
a chemist, and will submit her resignation at the completion of crowdfunding.

BRAVO!  This was a welcome part of the paper!

PeerAtlas anticipates a shifting focus towards the use of
AI (Artificial Intelligence) to create individualized treatment recommendations and
algorithms for specific patients through the use of the patient’s existing EMR data. AI
could work with anonymized EMR data to offer a worldwide live rolling clinical trial for
evidence-based recommendations.

Now this is definitely interesting.  The HIPPA regs would likely need to be circumvented, but who knows what sort of regs will exist in 20-40 years from now.  I could see anonymized EMR data being used in the near future for such a project.  There are number of current projects that are attempting this such as Medibloc and Medicalchain.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: