Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One more leg down - price to 8000 - 9000 area?  (Read 407 times)
posto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:14:31 AM

Is this is possibility? I am starting with btc and waiting for the right time to chime in.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trigg

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:26:52 AM

If it goes down much more than it is right now then I will definitely be buying it up. I think it will certainly rise high again, even much higher than the roughly 20k it was at towards the end of 2017 (just impossible to know when). So buying low and HODL is my plan.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:32:30 AM

There is a strong support at 10K so I doubt it will go down to 8k or 9K level. This is your best time to buy some bitcoin If you still want to invest. I once was like you, waiting for the price to dip more and ending up losing the chance for a good entry.

posto

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

There is a strong support at 10K so I doubt it will go down to 8k or 9K level. This is your best time to buy some bitcoin If you still want to invest. I once was like you, waiting for the price to dip more and ending up losing the chance for a good entry.

Thanks! I will look into doing that ASAP!
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

Hi Guys & Girls!

I am hoping to buy some more bitcoins in the 8000-9000 area. Will we enter a panic selling below 10.000?
From this 8000 area, i expect some major support and a strong move up. Back to the 17.000 area.
I have no clue if it will get there. If not, i should be happy with the coins i currently have!

Wish you all the best!
JJ

Hi! I think at the moment the price of bitcoin is over $ 11000 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. Show that the market is starting to rebound strongly with this momentum I think you should buy Bitcoin right now.
I believe bitcoin will be worth $ 15000 in a few days.
good luck!
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:35:15 AM

I really think so. My only concern is that the leg down could also exceed the 8000$ threshold, it could dive until 7000$ and some people think even more (which I don't believe). I guess we will soon find out.

sallee2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

Hi Guys & Girls!

I am hoping to buy some more bitcoins in the 8000-9000 area. Will we enter a panic selling below 10.000?
From this 8000 area, i expect some major support and a strong move up. Back to the 17.000 area.
I have no clue if it will get there. If not, i should be happy with the coins i currently have!

Wish you all the best!
JJ

I believe the price of bitcoin can not be down to $ 8000 as you saw yesterday the market has started to turn around and bitcoin has risen from $ 10,000 up to $ 11000 and this morning tended to fall slightly. But I think bitcoin is still on the rise and will soon reach $ 15,000 in a few days.
January 26 may be a milestone for BTC pump as the CME contract expires.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:47:48 AM

Hi Guys & Girls!

Wish you all the best!
JJ

Hi! I think at the moment the price of bitcoin is over $ 11000 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. Show that the market is starting to rebound strongly with this momentum I think you should buy Bitcoin right now.
I believe bitcoin will be worth $ 15000 in a few days.
good luck!
According to the candlestick chart, the bitcoin could go deep at $8000. In the financial market, anything can happen and you should be prepared to solve all of your problems. If bitcoin is down I think it's a good opportunity for me to buy bitcoin and altcoin at very low prices, which is the best opportunity of the year to invest in the cryptocurrency market.
posto

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:51:42 AM

BTC to da moon!  Grin
sallee2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:00:37 AM

I also hope so, I am definatelly not dry (and did not sell anything) but just want to add at this lower price level.
I do indeed think this is possible. There might be some real panic - with price going to 6500-8000. but i am not sure if i want to wait for this. The chance that it won't happen is too big.
I think if you look at the market information, the bitcoin price is hard to reach $ 8000. Yesterday bitcoin turned up slightly up to $ 11000 and this morning a slight decrease. But I think in the coming days bitcoin prices will continue to increase.
January 26 may be a milestone for BTC pump as the CME contract expires. That is the basis for me to believe that bitcoin prices will increase
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

believe me, if they want they can and lower the bitcoin to 8000 below, now big money comes into the crypt and they play by their own rules, the majority will always lose. And people play psychology if they bought for example in the region of $ 20,000, and now in the region of $ 10,000, they close the position to at least keep half ((

Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

As of now i'm just having fun with the roller coaster ride brought to you by bitcoin. If you are really a long time bitcoin holder, there would be no nervous and panic you will feel if having a dump. Instead if bitcoin goes at 8000-9000, its just another time for holding more bitcoin.

vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

Looking at the price action, I don't think Price is going below 9500 any more.  It tested that area many times and bounced right back up. But anything can happen in any market as we are talking about HERD mentality and its hard to predict the mass psychology.
Having said that the best way to go about buying it is averaging down when it gets close to 10k .

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

Looking at the price action, I don't think Price is going below 9500 any more.  It tested that area many times and bounced right back up. But anything can happen in any market as we are talking about HERD mentality and its hard to predict the mass psychology.
Having said that the best way to go about buying it is averaging down when it gets close to 10k .

I think it's still possible a revisit to $7500 ish happens, but it's also possible that it doesn't happen and $9227 was it... let's see if it doesn't go below the former dip of $10487 otherwise I would start assuming that it will not hold above $10000 for much longer.

If you believe in Bitcoin long term, then the entry point from the current price to $7500 is not that big of a deal compared to the potential prices 5 years from now, so I would go and buy right now with half the money, and save half in case it goes under $10000 and dips harder, then buy with the other half. If it starts mooning for an ATH, then buy the uptrend.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Hi Guys & Girls!

Wish you all the best!
JJ

I'm also hoping that bitcoin could go to $8K range as well. But somewhat the price is stuck at $11K so I'm not sure if it will go down. Maybe if the $10K wall is broken, there will be panic selling causing it to touch $8K or even lower. So I say we just wait and see what will be the sentiments of the public.

Why not get it at the current price of $11K and see how it goes? Just test small amounts and when the price goes down buy more and then just hold for long term? There's no really perfect time to buy because we don't know what will be the floor price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Outlaw79

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

Hi Guys & Girls!

Wish you all the best!
JJ

I'm also hoping that bitcoin could go to $8K range as well. But somewhat the price is stuck at $11K so I'm not sure if it will go down. Maybe if the $10K wall is broken, there will be panic selling causing it to touch $8K or even lower. So I say we just wait and see what will be the sentiments of the public.

Why not get it at the current price of $11K and see how it goes? Just test small amounts and when the price goes down buy more and then just hold for long term? There's no really perfect time to buy because we don't know what will be the floor price.

If 8K$ is the expectation generally, then bitcoin has another plan. It has happened like this everytime. Do you agree??
ILoveOnions (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Really interesting to see your opinions guys!
Some of you think we might see 8000, others think we will not go under 10k anymore.
Myself I am not sure. The longer it takes to reach the lows of 8000, the more i am tempted to buy imediately/now! (as i also do not want to miss this chance)

I think the bad news of the last week, is now 'in the price', so now -in the next days - we can go up again..... and i think this might go really fast!
Cheers and good luck to all!

Iloveto.dance
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

Really interesting to see your opinions guys!
Some of you think we might see 8000, others think we will not go under 10k anymore.
Myself I am not sure. The longer it takes to reach the lows of 8000, the more i am tempted to buy imediately/now! (as i also do not want to miss this chance)

I think the bad news of the last week, is now 'in the price', so now -in the next days - we can go up again..... and i think this might go really fast!
Cheers and good luck to all!

According to my analysis, the bitcoin will recover and not fall back to 8k. The market may rebound and grow by mid-February 2018 then fall sharply and grow again in March. That is the time when Asian countries celebrate their Lunar New Year and the market will go. The investor withdraws capital during that time.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

By now most of the analysts are convinced that the price will make a journey in the 8000$ area, and by the way so am I. I guess that this will be a self fulfilling prophecy, so the expectation will cause it to happen for real. However, it could also cause a surprise pump to the upside, which would swallow most of the bear traders' stop losses. We'll discover that soon.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

Panic selling is already done.  Tongue

That is why it is slowing down now. Have been like this for weeks and I dont think there is more to be sold by those crying in panic.
For me, it is the time to hoard more and not waste anytime.
If there is money then buy it already. It might rise anytime now so better to be having more to feel the profit.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: