Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining`s available to everyone  (Read 101 times)
k0nr (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

Have read and heard a lot about a Bulgarian blockchain project MiningNow. (https://miningnow.online/ru/)

In early December there were a lot of materials and copies in the media dedicated to it after MNW and RUSAL signed a memorandum and began working together on creation of the Data Center in Karelia.

I always wanted to take up mining, but it seemed to me that this business was very difficult and expensive, especially in a project whose partner is an industrial giant. It seemed that small investors were able to get there. All my doubts were dispelled after a blockchain conference that was held recently in Kazan. There I l found out that despite the fact RUSAL and MNW are quite large players in the market they welcome all potential investors.

One of the main MNW`s ideas is to make the mining process as simple and accessible to everyone as possible. As it seems to me, they`re very good at it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: