Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best token for crypto debit card  (Read 141 times)
andytherbg (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

what bag are you shilling?

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

Hi everyone im a crypto fan. Lately i was wondering what is the best coin to hold for the crypto debit card

in this market the competiion is strong

-Monaco
-Tenxpay
-Centra
-Tokencard
-Cryptopay
-Uquid

Wich one in this list should be number 1 and why Wink

thank you and have a nice day

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

I have been holding both Monaco and TenX so far. I have researched Centra but it does not appeal to me. So far I am good with just Monaco and TenX, but I think the whole crypto market is big enough for six crypto cards. Only time will tell if all will survive. Crypto debit cards are something that will not exist for a very long period, because why use a card if you can have a crypto wallet on your phone. It will help a lot of countries transition from paper money to crypto.
Samplex

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

Hi everyone im a crypto fan. Lately i was wondering what is the best coin to hold for the crypto debit card

-Monaco
-Tenxpay
-Centra
-Tokencard
-Cryptopay
-Uquid

I haven't tried those except https://cryptopay.me , it was okay since they offer virtual cards and haven't really had any problem, even I haven't talk to support everything was smooth. I could say and advise you to go with them, but look at other options maybe they are convenient for you and maybe they have less fees/costs related to them.

I have been holding both Monaco and TenX so far. I have researched Centra but it does not appeal to me. So far I am good with just Monaco and TenX, but I think the whole crypto market is big enough for six crypto cards. Only time will tell if all will survive. Crypto debit cards are something that will not exist for a very long period, because why use a card if you can have a crypto wallet on your phone. It will help a lot of countries transition from paper money to crypto.

Well yeep crypto is money and I think more companies will start to accept it now when it is gaining more exposure day by day. It will and should cut off some costs.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

Are any of the crypto debit cards actually working at the moment? They all use the VISA network, and VISA pulled the plug on them recently.

See the following article:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bitcoin-visa-cards-cryptocurrency-lock-prepaid-latest-a8144706.html

Shoppers using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum were hit after Visa locked down some pre-paid cards by blocking a single provider.

BitPay, Cryptopay and Bitwala have all had their cards suspended as of 5 January, meaning they cannot be used to pay for goods on the high street.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

I thought I read somewhere that VISA officially cancelled all the debit cards that were involving crypto currencies?

andytherbg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

I thought I read somewhere that VISA officially cancelled all the debit cards that were involving crypto currencies?

yeah i heard visa cut ties with crypto that so unfortunate Sad

andytherbg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

yeah you right but for security purposes people will transfert their fund on a card instead of having a bank on the cellphone

guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

Cardano - ADA will (eventually) have a debit card coming out.

andytherbg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

Cardano - ADA will (eventually) have a debit card coming out.

ohhh for real ?

andytherbg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

-Monaco
-Tenxpay
-Centra
-Tokencard
-Cryptopay
-Uquid

I haven't tried those except https://cryptopay.me , it was okay since they offer virtual cards and haven't really had any problem, even I haven't talk to support everything was smooth. I could say and advise you to go with them, but look at other options maybe they are convenient for you and maybe they have less fees/costs related to them.

Well yeep crypto is money and I think more companies will start to accept it now when it is gaining more exposure day by day. It will and should cut off some costs.

Does cryptopay card offer some type of reward Huh

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

Are any of the crypto debit cards actually working at the moment? They all use the VISA network, and VISA pulled the plug on them recently.

See the following article:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bitcoin-visa-cards-cryptocurrency-lock-prepaid-latest-a8144706.html

Shoppers using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum were hit after Visa locked down some pre-paid cards by blocking a single provider.

BitPay, Cryptopay and Bitwala have all had their cards suspended as of 5 January, meaning they cannot be used to pay for goods on the high street.

No, all bitcoin VISA pre-paid cards are now gone.
VISA screw us without any warning or notice. I'm using 2 cards and just got a message like "from this very moment" you are screwed.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

This is true, this is because of that fucking wavecrest who has fucked all their customers. It was a shit, we have to say that after all.
Mastercard cards are much more better than Visa, and they are working good without a huge amount of money for fees.
VISA screw us without any warning or notice. I'm using 2 cards and just got a message like "from this very moment" you are screwed.
andytherbg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

This is true, this is because of that fucking wavecrest who has fucked all their customers. It was a shit, we have to say that after all.
Mastercard cards are much more better than Visa, and they are working good without a huge amount of money for fees.

people will jump in the crypto space if they got a way to spend their crypto without hassle

andytherbg (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:07:25 AM

tenX and monaco are the top contender ??

PinkCrypto

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:29:35 AM

I would not count on having a working reliable debit card any time soon. We are nowhere near this stage, unfortunately.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

Monaco and TokenPay seems to be the best for such a crypto debit card service. Monaco being good in value as well its primary function is the card service. With TokenPay several other functions too is incorporated along with the crypto card service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: