Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paragon Coin Review :Why Its the coin to look-out for in 2018  (Read 266 times)
COINISM0001 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

I bought Paragon Coin the first time in December for a very discounted price Vs its ICO price.

I filled a big fat bag at $0.20. I thank my friend for giving a sound investment advice.

The best thing is even after a massive market dive, I'm 2x of my investment. I was at a time in Dec end- early Jan 4x to 5x of my investment but I held this coin tight. The reason being:

1) An effective upcoming roadmap

2) Low coin circulating supply

3) A strong social standing for its founder - Jessica Versteeg

You may want to see a review on medium to learn more about this coin

https://medium.com/@dennabranham/paragon-coin-review-why-paragon-is-my-favourite-hodl-for-2018-532f5ce6f774

Invite all of fellow BitcoinTalkers to pitch-in with their thoughts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:55:38 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:59:10 PM by yummy23

I bought Paragon Coin the first time in December for a very discounted price Vs its ICO price.

I filled a big fat bag at $0.20. I thank my friend for giving a sound investment advice.

The best thing is even after a massive market dive, I'm 2x of my investment. I was at a time in Dec end- early Jan 4x to 5x of my investment but I held this coin tight. The reason being:

https://medium.com/@dennabranham/paragon-coin-review-why-paragon-is-my-favourite-hodl-for-2018-532f5ce6f774

I want to add in some recent update. The PRG team went to North American Blockchain Conference and represented paragon coin there. The team met a hug crypto-community there. Over 4,000 attended the conference, which saw some great panel discussions and talks.

see paragon coin’s facebook page for more pictures and updates from the event.

Paragon is one of the best cannabis coin around. Its the future of it!
https://scontent.flhe3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26993413_1985136411734883_4110690022824327771_n.jpg?oh=6abaebc7a27be396b70cd22863727f70&oe=5AE88473
ycoin123

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

Paragon coin has a really happening road map ahead. One of the key milestones slated for Q1 and Q2 are:

1) Launch of the first Paragon space in Los Angeles

2) Use of Paragon mobile interface which connects all the stake holders across the chain on the app. (see Paragon's Facebook page for curtain raiser to the interface, see the welcome screen in this post)

3) Listing on new exchanges, Paragon needs liquidity and it will also happen soon

I rank Paragon as one of the best coin to HODL for 2018.https://scontent.fisb5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26994203_1985235565058301_7612950684641397255_n.jpg?oh=32d44210dfe6c65d7af603ab2276e85d&oe=5AEAAF6B
kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

See around the news. Do you see the kind of media attention marijuana's are getting? I totally agree with the fact that Cannabis is the next leisure in-thing.

See for CANN Coin, POT Coin, HEMP Coin, all are there in the seen from quite some time. On the other hand, PRG is hardly 4-5 months old has a great team, great idea. They just launched their mock ups for mobile interface and paragon space is coming live in the next few months.

Paragon space in itself is a revenue-generating idea which makes revenue from rental and property price appreciations.

How much is that close to a perfect & success formula ? It has that formula
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

The blog is a good one, it highlights the qualitative wnd quantitative aspects for PRG. My personal opinion (would like to add some) :

PRG has launched in 2017. Most of the other Marijuana coins we see are as Old as 2014.

Now Marijuana legalisation wasnt such a big topic in 2014, 2015 or even 2016, but, currently its talk of the town.

More countries, more states are coming to allow marijuana for leisure and medical purposes. Canada is proving to be a big market. 2018 will be a great year for all Pot Coins and my prediction is that the kind of low supply and good community PRG is having. It will be a good price!
yummy23

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

I've not found any news of affiliation between Chrono Bank and PRG but I'm delighted to know that team Paragon travelled to Davos for the World Economic Forum. The biggest coins and their teams went there.

Its really pacifying to see the recent pro-activeness from PRG team. They went to North American Bitcoin conf, now WEF.

I wish if someone would share their video of any media interaction or presentation made at WEF.

Here's a picture with PRG and Chrono teams.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUac-9AWkAIu-M4.jpg
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

They are still low in price and could be a good investment for some profit. But I don't believe they have a very clear vision about their roadmap or what they are. There are a lot of coins that claim to be the coin of cannabis industry.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yummy23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

https://imgur.com/Pb6Fr18
yummy23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

https://scontent.flhe3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27072386_1625029580922692_1283603032340229993_n.jpg?oh=b94b4b5df67fcacf79205a9ec6c9d104&oe=5AE80EF3
coinforlife123

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

They are still low in price and could be a good investment for some profit. But I don't believe they have a very clear vision about their roadmap or what they are. There are a lot of coins that claim to be the coin of cannabis industry.

i think they are just what the cannabis business needed you have to check out them out on Reddit they seem to have a tight community their like a family.
yummy23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

https://scontent.flhe3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27072386_1625029580922692_1283603032340229993_n.jpg?oh=b94b4b5df67fcacf79205a9ec6c9d104&oe=5AE80EF3
Just to realize what exactly is happening in the crypto-space, see this image LOL

This Cannabis promotions have just started. With Paragon launching its first space in LA, it surely to create some noise. Full points to Team Paragon to place the first store location in a cannabis enthusiast city...
CoinMaker7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

if some body asks me why paragon the following reasons:-
1-Because of social status of Jessica
2-The steps it took in the cannabis industry  really sets them apart from other coins
3- I haven't seen such a coin which connects the entire cannabis industry so well
COINISM0001 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

Good to see Marijuana being delivered at homes now
crypto440

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Paragon says that they are transparent in their dealings on on their white paper and they issued  total 200,000,000 tokens.I am also following more cannabis coins but their is something about paragon that that makes them big and different form other coins for now i am just taking a back seat on PRG and seeing it's future.Currently their circulation supply is a little above 64 Million , which is again a decent quantity and not more. In the long run, my bets are on Paragon

mworld12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

I have been browsing the web about paragon and what it is. I've seen the companies that are partnered with paragon i.e CHRONO BANK, STOCKS EXCHANGE,IOTA which makes me want to invest in it but for now i am taking a backseat and seeing how things turn up.
mycoinlife

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

like the king is BTC 2018 is going to be the year of paragon i think because they have right foot in this cannabis industry they are trying to be different and to get rid of all the problems related to cannabis industry and may god please educate these politician about cannabis that it is not the real treat in this country #make america great again.
asifcoiner23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

Looking at the PRG white paper they have a pretty impressive road map of 2018.I mean they are purchasing and renovating buildings for Paragon Space in 2018 and opening up their headquarters out side of usa also I mean somebody has clearly invested in this big time and with plans such big as these maybe PRG will become as a household name as bitcoin I suppose I am not investing in neither bitcoin nor prg just wanted to share my thoughts here what I have feelings for this pot coin
newcoin1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

What is paragon doing in 2018 i mean I've looked at their road map but who does that I mean create individual offices in all over the world  just to name a few :-
1-Madrid, Spain
2- Amsterdam, Netherlands
3- Montevideo, Uruguay
Either they are way over their heads or they know how what they are doing i mean executing a plan as this takes guts let's see how this goes
bitcoiner0101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Can't say I am amazed or want to invest in paragon when ever I see or hear PRG I think it is still in it's initial stages  when If they can reach half of their road map goals of 2018 then I can say I am a follower of PRG till then I am just keeping my eye on paragon also i would like to tell you guys Crypto is going through a tough time and every coin has dropped massive. This is a good buying time for solid coins for 2018.
coin0101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

With the market down and Chinese government banning cryptos do we need another pot coin in the market anyways that is just my thoughts.Let's see if PRG(paragon)can accomplish their goals they set out for 2018.How do i know i just read them on their white paper. They have a good business strategy and good set of investors let's see how it goes for them till than i am just a spectator
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: