Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading inspiration from Tradingview  (Read 126 times)
ILoveOnions (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

Hi Guys!

Where you you get inspiration for trading?
I use the webiste from tradingview where traders give their technical analyses and their opinion about furture price developments.
I would be interested to hear from some active traders where they get their trading inspiration ...... A website..... or do all of you trade based on your emotions?

Cheers!
JJ

Iloveto.dance
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

Tradingview is probably the best website out there for analysis on coins especially given the descriptions, community, and charting that constantly gets discussed. A close rival and second would be one called Coinigy and I say close because you can chart and do everything you can on tradingview minus the community and discussion. That community and discussion helps you learn whereas you don't get that on Coinigy. If you are seasoned and can decipher for yourself it is good or like to work independent but you don't have people to throw ideas off of.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

Hi Guys!

I use the webiste from tradingview where traders give their technical analyses and their opinion about furture price developments.
I would be interested to hear from some active traders where they get their trading inspiration ...... A website..... or do all of you trade based on your emotions?

Cheers!
JJ

As a newbie it is good to look for the trading speculation / strategy posted on trading view. however, as the time goes by you must NOT rely on others analysis. you must create your own analysis to be followed 100%. DO NOT rely on your emotions. Trading using your emotions is like GAMBLING. Use your analysis and strategy more often when opening or closing trades.

Teach your self how to catch a fish and guide others if you already know how. good luck .

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

Hi Guys!

Cheers!
JJ

As a newbie it is good to look for the trading speculation / strategy posted on trading view. however, as the time goes by you must NOT rely on others analysis. you must create your own analysis to be followed 100%. DO NOT rely on your emotions. Trading using your emotions is like GAMBLING. Use your analysis and strategy more often when opening or closing trades.

Teach your self how to catch a fish and guide others if you already know how. good luck .

Trading view is really good for a starter and of course you have to learn from it. If you want to learn how to become a trader and read the charts easily, you can look for a tutorial on youtube, read some blogs and books or try to attend seminars. Don't just depend on any speculation because you don't know if its a hype or what, better to work for it and enjoy big profit later on.
ILoveOnions (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

Thanks for your answers guys!
It seemst that tradingview is pretty standard!

Always willing to learn more and better trading strategies!
Cheers and good luck to you all!

Iloveto.dance
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

I see to it that I have time reading news and updates everyday especially testimonials of many people who overcome their fear and become successful in trading, I am taking note of their strategies how they start and what exchange and the amount of capital they have invested so that whenever I am ready to do trading at least I have some guides that I can use.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

I get my inspirations from poloniex and blockfolio. On poloniex I see the movements on one site for 24h and blockfolio gives me the historical data from each cryptocurrency. Additionally I visit coinmarketcap and watch the news about my favorite cryptocurrencies here in forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: