Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57339 times)
jessbezos

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

This seems a very legit and well-organized project by very highly educated and experienced peoples as they know hoe to attract peoples to help the there project grow. They have made a very bright white paper from which we could guess that this project will reach the moon if they go as per their roadmap. Very interesting project waiting for more updates and will try to support this project as I can.As far as i see the project is on the way of Private sell ,me and my friends are together ready to invest in bulk ,What are extra benefit you can provide us ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tadejoremuz

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

This seems a very legit and well-organized project by very highly educated and experienced peoples as they know hoe to attract peoples to help the there project grow. They have made a very bright white paper from which we could guess that this project will reach the moon if they go as per their roadmap. Very interesting project waiting for more updates and will try to support this project as I can.As far as i see the project is on the way of Private sell ,me and my friends are together ready to invest in bulk ,What are extra benefit you can provide us ??

Hi,
private presale is available until end of this month. Please make KYC registration at https://register.emmares.io and provide details - you can also specify your username from bitcointalk in extra notes field so we'll know it's you. After KYC registration you'll get anwser on your email with details for private presale and benefits of participating in it.

Thank you!
TajaO

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Wow: such a nice project. i will definitely particpate in such an ico. as a digital marketer where i use email marketing very often as part of my business i can say that be part pof this project. email marketing has become quite a challnge nawadays since many people me included do not want to see spam emails of whihc most of them are actually genuine emails but becasue of the filtering features of many email servces once can miss a great thing just because it was put in spam emails. Great work guys. also you have such a a great team . congrats and all the best

Thank you very much! We appreciate any feedback about our project, especially from someone like you, since you're working in digital marketing. Support us by joining on Whitelisting: https://register.emmares.io
TajaO

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

This is a very nice project and has a goal of transforming the whole world's economy with there offered tokes and make the life of people totally digital and free from outside stress. This project has a very high potential and also a good management. This can become a very high valued project one day so investors will get good profit from it. Good luck for the future

Good to hear you think that, we strongly believe EMMARES can change the Email marketing future for the better. Keep track of us and join in on the debate on Telegram: https://t.me/emmares
Marco22

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

This coin is the best ICO coins released this year in my opinion. As I believe it has a bright long term future unlike other ICO coins released in 2018 and I'm glad that I purchased some and will also earn some more from the Twitter and Facebook bounty campaigns.
Daniel332

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

Hello! I`ve learned I can make money with your tokens. Please be more specific in this , tell about it I m looking forward for bulk buying in exchange of etc
Brayden9251

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

whats the basic idea behind combining these technologies email marketing & blockchain
simon cruse

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

The project is build on a very good concept which has a vast wide spread of knowledge in it. Any investor or people will get easily attracted to there white papers and road. They also have a good project background and support from other companies this will give the a stable costumers supply. I think this project will grow to a vast extend compared to other projects in this range.
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

Hello! I`ve learned I can make money with your tokens. Please be more specific in this , tell about it I m looking forward for bulk buying in exchange of etc

Yes, every recipient who will evaluate received email that includes emmares evaluating footer will have option to ear EMA tokens in exchange for relevant score of received email. With EMA tokens you will be able to buy EMMARES services or exchange them on exchanges.

Be sure to participate in our ICO and register for whitelisting at: https://register.emmares.io
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

whats the basic idea behind combining these technologies email marketing & blockchain

Blockchain here is the key for rewarding email recipients when they evaluate received emails. Every recipient who evaluates email which was sent with emmares rewarding footer will have opportunity to earn EMA token(until rewarding pool is available). On the other hand we'll get relevant data about email marketeers quality. Based on scores EMMARES will propose to it's users best rated senders for their interests and spam filters will have opportunity to use our API to block lowest rated senders.

jugi_official

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Bounty for Facebook and Twitter?
The page with the bounty campaign is not yet available https://emmares.io/bounties  White paper I liked, maybe the project has the potential for development. but would like to see at least the initial version of the platform.
why his bounty link can not be opened?
is there no bounty and airdrop?
we look forward to participating in this program.
thank you, regards
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Bounty for Facebook and Twitter?
The page with the bounty campaign is not yet available https://emmares.io/bounties  White paper I liked, maybe the project has the potential for development. but would like to see at least the initial version of the platform.
why his bounty link can not be opened?
is there no bounty and airdrop?
we look forward to participating in this program.
thank you, regards

Hi,
where did you found this link above? You can find bounty info at: https://emmares.io/bounty.pdf or at our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823738.0
IrinaVargas

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

Hi there. Have a question: your rules 5 retweet and 2 tweets per week, but this week i did only  5 and 1. If i can continue work in bounty?
Or the following work for a week won't be considered at the end of bounty?
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

Hi there. Have a question: your rules 5 retweet and 2 tweets per week, but this week i did only  5 and 1. If i can continue work in bounty?

Hi,
please join our bounty telegram group for all questions regarding our bounty programme. https://t.me/emmaresbounty
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Bounty related questions please address to bounty thread  or telegram group https:///t.me/emmaresbounty
ICOchamps
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

@mrdenis: we have now listed & rated EMMARES, however, your rating isn't bad but probably not exactly as you imagine. Wanted to note that this could drastically improve as soon as there's a working MVP/Prototype and verifiable soft cap. Also, the "hype" score is just about to go to "medium+", not a lot needed there anymore. You can keep us posted & we can eventually adjust it in the future.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

It seems this project will grow in future become very popular for it's nice platform it is nice to follow this project for more updates.

Thank you! We are working hard on our MVP and it will be released soon so users will have opportunity to test it in real life environment.

Follow us for more updates.

the project looks pretty interesting, I saw the team on the site, I think the project will be successful.
We are waiting for the release of your MVP, I will take part in the testing with pleasure.

Register at EMMARES.IO and you will have opportunity to test the Rating and rewarding system soon.
tadejoremuz

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Hi,
The roadmap says that you are planning a roadshow. Will it be possible to see the presentation of your project at key blockchain exhibitions or other interesting events?

Yes it will be possible to see our presentations on blockchain events. Please subscribe at our webpage for updates or/and take a look at our blog https://emmares.io/#blog for events details. Next bigger booked event where we will make presentation will be: 19th March in Dubai at Blockchain innovation & investment summit.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

Hi,
The roadmap says that you are planning a roadshow. Will it be possible to see the presentation of your project at key blockchain exhibitions or other interesting events?

One of the biggest events will be in Dubai on March 19th 2018 In Carlton Ritz - investor and blockchain conference and EMMARES will be there.
We will be also on many other meetups, conferences, ...
WhoWho

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

Truly amazing idea!!!

Is the bounty campaign still ongoing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: