Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57335 times)
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

What you gonna do, if on some content - there will be not enough people, who will be interested?

These people are available on different media if you want to reach them. check out https://icoguide.com/en/ico/emmares and check the "Social" tab.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barney_stinson

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

I am interested in this project. it seems also the blockchain technology has come to solve the nuisance of spam emails which has proven to be a major challenge to email marketers and also in the digital marketing industry in general. Emmares platform is amazing for this issue since it will give marketers a lifeline for this. i highly support the project and i will invest some eth for sure
open-mind

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

This is one of the best ICO projects that i have encountered so far this year. their project is real and aiming to solve some huge problem and challenge with email marketing. once they crack this, this will be very successful. email marketers usually face a lot of problem because they are never sure whethere their their target audience will even open their emails. once they solve the problem, email marketing as we know it will be very successful and hence the project to will be highly beneficial
freshprince

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

email marketing vs the blockchain technology. this could be a gamechanger. the problem of spams has been an issue since the invention of emails and the internet in general. this kind of technology can be applied in many other areas and the solvining of spam emails will greatly increase the effeciency of email marketing and digital marketing in general. so i believe many people will subscribe to the ICO and the platform in general. all the best and to the moon guys
mashort

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

email promotions is huge, but i have not heard any blockchain solution yet, so this comes as a relief and what i like is that you guys seem to know what you are doing.
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

- links from ICO benchmark and Track ICO don't work as well

Thank you John

We will change to links. Now was only score.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

email marketing vs the blockchain technology. this could be a gamechanger. the problem of spams has been an issue since the invention of emails and the internet in general. this kind of technology can be applied in many other areas and the solvining of spam emails will greatly increase the effeciency of email marketing and digital marketing in general. so i believe many people will subscribe to the ICO and the platform in general. all the best and to the moon guys
EMMARES is the first of its kind.  Something alike does not exist at all.
And the major concern with such solutions is to be aware of possible missuses. EMMARES took care of that and will generally enhance email area with reduction of spam and enhancement of content quality, as visibility will be dependent solely on content quality.
LilDonkey

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Do you guys have an official roadmap for 2018?
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

And the major concern with such solutions is to be aware of possible missuses. EMMARES took care of that and will generally enhance email area with reduction of spam and enhancement of content quality, as visibility will be dependent solely on content quality.
We don't hate mail ads, we hate push ads that don't like, it's very necessary to strengthen mail marketing and promotion.

inforocker

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

And the major concern with such solutions is to be aware of possible misuses. EMMARES took care of that and will generally enhance email area with the reduction of spam and enhancement of content quality, as visibility will be dependent solely on content quality.
We don't hate mail ads, we hate push ads that don't like, it's very necessary to strengthen mail marketing and promotion.
EMMARES is Pull system, not Push. Push would be another spam, but pull means, that it helps the recipient to choose what they want and they have all necessary info for choosing the best-rated content.
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

i would like to really understand exactly how you would achieve a complete spam free system in email marketing and how users can fuly benfit from your platform. also, what is your roadmap for 2018
inforocker

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

i would like to really understand exactly how you would achieve a complete spam free system in email marketing and how users can fuly benfit from your platform. also, what is your roadmap for 2018
Hello Intaryna
Roadmap is at emmares.io  web site! Please take a look at whole roadmap.

As we will have grades of content quality for relevant senders, at certain stage will be irrelevant to receive ungraded mails of type bulk. Spam filtering based on content grading then taes place and you will be able to filter out bulk emails without grading or with poor content quality grade.
Having email marketing messages without EMMARES grading will become something similar as having web site without SEO today...  you can do it but way less efective and people have trouble to find you.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

Is email marketing really that popular? I feel that most people would prefer to not get any email from unknown senders at all.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

how can i participate with this project that you say big and unique this,
whereas I can not find or I am very difficult to find the form of this project,
somoga the members do not feel the same as me,
for the success of your project.

Contribution in EMMARES is very easy :

A https://emmares.io   you see whitelisting and do your KYC/whitelisting and after accepting your KYC you will get mail with instructions to buy EMA tokens.

If you are talking about bounty participation- you don't need KYC - yust read https://emmares.io/bounty.pdf
inforocker

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

Is email marketing really that popular? I feel that most people would prefer to not get any email from unknown senders at all.
Hi, Hodap

Thank you for the question. It is for a lot of people at first sight impression as you mentioned. But there are 4 billion email dresses in the world and every day 270 Billion mails are sent. 60% out of those are untargeted.
Email marketing is one of the most powerful online tools with 4000% RoI - one of the highest in the industry.
But all that comes with the price - spam. As today many of marketers think that easiest way of reaching more audience is to produce more blast, the result is bad reputation and spam. We want to stop this.

EMMARES is actual innovation, as it is creating visible "directory" of content quality by the type of content. Based on such "directory" everybody can :
- find the best rated information from the fields, which he/she is interested in  (so no unwanted content-everybody will be able to order content which he chooses)
- drop all mass mailing posts, which are below certain quality level or are unrated.  (effective block of all spam and low quality content)

On such way you will be able to clean your inbox and in the same time choose, what you want and get information which you want to receive.

Someone said - Emmares is for email as Google is for the web.

If I represent that in figures  : quantity of email marketing blast daily is over 150 Billion mails per day. That is huge quantity. And marketers will be able to expand audience only by producing excelent content - on which people will opt in.

and not to forget :
Emmares does NOT send any mails (so we do not produce mailings or spam)
Emmares does not sell or share any email addresses

Emmares represents turn from current push systems to pull way. win-win fr everybody, Evan for non marketers, as everybody today is affected by spam.
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Hi, Hodap

Thank you for the question. It is for a lot of people at first sight impression as you mentioned. But there are 4 billion email dresses in the world and every day 270 Billion mails are sent. 60% out of those are untargeted.
Email marketing is one of the most powerful online tools with 4000% RoI - one of the highest in the industry.
But all that comes with the price - spam. As today many of marketers think that easiest way of reaching more audience is to produce more blast, the result is bad reputation and spam. We want to stop this.

EMMARES is actual innovation, as it is creating visible "directory" of content quality by the type of content. Based on such "directory" everybody can :
- find the best rated information from the fields, which he/she is interested in  (so no unwanted content-everybody will be able to order content which he chooses)
- drop all mass mailing posts, which are below certain quality level or are unrated.  (effective block of all spam and low quality content)

On such way you will be able to clean your inbox and in the same time choose, what you want and get information which you want to receive.

If I represent that in figures  : quantity of email marketing blast daily is over 150 Billion mails per day. That is huge quantity. And marketers will be able to expand audience only by producing excelent content - on which people will opt in.

and not to forget :

Emmares represents turn from current push systems to pull way. win-win fr everybody, Evan for non marketers, as everybody today is affected by spam.

That's a lot of interesting input, but I am not sure whether the maths is right. Do those 4 billion email addresses really send 270 billion mails? That would be over 65 mails on average per address per day Smiley I know it's not that relevant though for your project.

From a legal perspective I know there are countries that actually forbid to send advertising emails to people who have not agreed to receiving them. Is that something you have in mind and how are you dealing with that?
inforocker

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

Hi, Hodap

and not to forget :

That's a lot of interesting input, but I am not sure whether the maths is right. Do those 4 billion email addresses really send 270 billion mails? That would be over 65 mails on average per address per day Smiley I know it's not that relevant though for your project.

From a legal perspective I know there are countries that actually forbid to send advertising emails to people who have not agreed to receiving them. Is that something you have in mind and how are you dealing with that?

Thank you Hodap! That are really good questions and I would love to answer them.
First - EMMARES is NOT sending ANY emails. It is far away form cold sending or sendind anything.
Evan more - we are NOT sharing any adresses or even sel them! That is something we do not support and is not connected to EMMARES.

EMMARES is legal and GDPR compliant.
We are making a kind of "directory" of content quality and marketing content providers.
Content quality is determined by grades, given by recipients.
First question always is - which mails do recipients grade ?  - Answer - just normal mails, which are sent to them by their regular opted in partners - marketers.  EMMARES is NOT producing any additional blast!

Why should be this important? Because on  the web side you can always search for contetn and look at it through Google search or similar. For Email something like that didn't exist. As you know, we all are searching for some specific content and we do not want to be pushed with other, which does not interest us. EMMARES gives you a hand in easy searching and opting in to ONLY the content which is of your interest and gives you possibility to filter out all mass mailing content, which has lower quality rating or doesn't have rating at all. Such method reduces inbox spam drastically.

So thanks again for the question as it is common missunderstanding, we see. Until now, there were only PUSH systems in email, and that is the reason of such assive spam exsistance. EMMARES is the only PULL system and does not force anyting but just give oportunity to make healthy opt in to the best content. And community through content assessments helps in the determination, which content is the best and which is low quality.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Hi, Hodap

and not to forget :

And not ot forget to answer anther part of your question - That are Official statistics. There are actually 270 bilion emails every day.. and 60% of that blast is untargeted! That means that at leats 160bilion mails per day are email marketing type mails...
But you can see your email box every day and add your junk folder. You Will see masive blast which is killing the email systems every day. EMMARES is reducing the quantity because it Will be better for legit marketers to prepare better content with less frequency and they Will be able to atract more audience by good quality than with quantity.
Emily_techy

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

I love the increased interest this project has been generating. it will definitely succeed and ber one of the most successful ICOs.

Yes! Great opportunity to enter into this unique blockchain-based emailing solution for marketers project right away. Perhaps this is chance to become a successful investor! This ICO has highest 7.4 rating on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/emmares
inforocker

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

I love the increased interest this project has been generating. it will definitely succeed and ber one of the most successful ICOs.

Yes! Great opportunity to enter into this unique blockchain-based emailing solution for marketers project right away. Perhaps this is chance to become a successful investor! This ICO has highest 7.4 rating on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/emmares

Thank you! there are more ratings at the web site emmares.io   We received very good ratings at all independent rating institutions and we are proud to have one of the best ICOs currently .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: