Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my prediction is always wrong  (Read 775 times)
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

after the bitcoin price drops to $ 10000, yesterday the bitcoin price rose by 8.5%, and I expect the bitcoin price will not fall again, and will slide to $ 20,000, and I think when the natural correction ends.
But today I see bitcoin down again, why this can happen? is it a bubble? how to make the hype to be stable and go back up?
In my opinion, sometimes the expectations are incorrect , and the source is different from the correct and wrong. As well, there are many fake news, especially when there is a big event ( for example, the crisis in all currencies at this period).  And for me the best solution is not to rush when you know some expectations .

In addition to that, there are many problems in Bitcoin ( like, Huge quantity of selling ,Transaction fees, ..)  and it is sure that this currency  will overcome this crisis and  return to the top, but it is only after a while of time.
Hedvigknows

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

Every time you make a prediction you should make a lesson from it and next time use the knowledge you acquired. Nothing over complicated.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

I think there is a pattern where the price would rise again by just looking at the price correction. If you would notice that after forks the price will starts to go down then rise faster just like a sling shot. Despite of the demand and supply the price correction itself seems like a neutralizer just to maintain the balance.
hans.zimmer

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

The bitcoin price is pretty hard to predict because there is a lot of speculation and manipulation going on right now. The big players literally change the direction of the market however they like. That's why investing vs day trading is the best course of action in such situations.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

I think the bitcoin price depends on how many people are transacting bitcoin (?) Correct me If i wrong. But no one know what happen in the next time with bitcoin.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Lol! Because of this bitcoin is controversial and has gained a great name. Nobody can really  predict when it will rise and when ut will fall. Everything that you hold on is faith that though it has dropped down to a dramatic level it will recover again in the future. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week or maybe a year from now. But when it regains back its fame only those who’ve trusted it benefit from it.

cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

the price of a bitcoin might not be predicted and i dont think there is anyone who is manipulating the trend of the market. if there is a surden rise in the price of bitcoin and all of a sudden it goes down again,it does not mean that is being manipulated.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

I don' believe in a quick-time trading/invest, you need to wait a little while before you can see the pattern of movement on the price. It's not like you can get it all in a night for me, it's more like mind game that waits for a perfect timing before reaching the goals.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

You are just frustrating yourself. Short term investing is not wise for now since bloodbaths are having longer duration than pumps. If you panic too much, you might lose your capital instead of gaining some real profits.
Small pumps doesn't mean it will rise continuously.
Try to calm and be patient. You are in control of every cent you put as an investment in cryptocurrencies. That is why try to  be patient and read more. If you have more knowledge you will feel less fear.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

after the bitcoin price drops to $ 10000, yesterday the bitcoin price rose by 8.5%, and I expect the bitcoin price will not fall again, and will slide to $ 20,000, and I think when the natural correction ends.
But today I see bitcoin down again, why this can happen? is it a bubble? how to make the hype to be stable and go back up?
btc price can not just rise without falling. Although generally, price has risen, there are times when prices have fallen slightly. Because, it is a true market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

no problem, you do not have to think about your mistake in predicting. this world of crypto and fluctuations is very high, and in trading even fluctuate faster and very high, so you must analyze and predict well and fast, otherwise you will lose your capital.
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:04:47 AM
Merited by rmyg5907 (4)

In fact, I also face the same challenges as yours, and I can not predict well the direction of bitcoin. Whether its price is going up or down can not be accurately predicted. Many times it is because bitcoin negative news Cause it's price to drop,you do not be discouraged, you can find a good time to sell it or do you want to keep it?
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

Well, you can't exactly predict the Bitcoin prices. Your charting analysis is only to find some possibilities over the market, no one can exactly predict the price. A technical analysis is only a collection of possibilities.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

me too i predict that much too.. but now i follow what the whales so i earn a little but sure. just do a fine research about the background of the whales or high rollers
coinSpecter32

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

@OP one thing is for sure these things are normal and nothing to worry about.

I don' believe in a quick-time trading/invest, you need to wait a little while before you can see the pattern of movement on the price. It's not like you can get it all in a night for me, it's more like mind game that waits for a perfect timing before reaching the goals.

It is called "Day Trading" mate. Meant to earn from the sudden fluctuation of the coins everyday. Sometimes its very profitable if you have a good strategy on how to time the selling and buying.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

It is really hard to predict what will happen to the price of bitcoin because it depends on the number of investors who buy and sell bitcoin. If there are many investors who buy bitcoin, the price will increase and vice versa. You would not know what are they going to do so it's really hard to tell. You just go on the flow, if the price drop better to buy some and  sell it if the price increased.
jeribean

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

I know. We can never tell, even you have technical analysis. It's hard.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

I'm glad that my predictions are wrong, because they're usually quite pessimistic. This is normal, january hasn't even ended yet, imo price will probably not be rising significantly in the next month as well but is sure to go up later this year. Just look what happened last year, even this price is quite amazing.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Well, predicting bitcoin's value rise/fall of a short period of about one day is a pretty difficult task and I think you were just unlucky with this. You should try  predicting the value fall/rise for a longer period than that, of about 1 month or so to be more accurate. You can't actually know when people are going to invest/cash out their bitcoins, its just impossible. Also if you are getting worried that bitcoin will fall further, just don't because it will soon start to rise. We just need to give it some time after the huge fall it had in december.

Prediction is just only for mind relax and it is not work in all time so the investors must be alert in all time some times your prediction is totally mismatching with the value  so the bitcoin is also on that list you decision is very important and made quick in this otherwise you will loss more money in bitcoin .
xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is nothing like a natural adjustment, and I think someone is trying to manipulate the price of bitcoin for a period of time.
When we see a lot of negative news about bitcoin, it may be that the fake news that is deliberately released is for the sake of our own interests, deliberately trying to reduce the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: