Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing AntiFluoride Coin  (Read 161 times)
AntiFluoride Coin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

www.antifluoridecoin.com

Dear All,

I hope all of you are doing well. I want to thank you for your activism in the anti-fluoride and cryptocurrency spaces respectively. I am writing today to let you know that I have created a token on the WAVES platform to help us rid our country and our communities of the neurotoxin, fluoride from our public water supply by raising awareness and providing funding to the consciousness movement surrounding ANTI FLUORIDE.

There has been significant interest in this idea, and we are hoping to garner support for direct action to remove fluoride, a corrosive poison from our public water supply. Anyone familiar with the anti-fluoride movement would be aware of the potential benefits of an anti-fluoride class action suit against municipalities for the violation of basic human rights to consent.

Fluoride is a very funny issue shrouded in Orwellian-style double speak. Fluoride is technically defined as a, "drug," but it is defined by the FDA as an, "unapproved drug," and somehow, it is pumped directly into the public water supply. It is quite literally a toxic waste byproduct from manufacturing and would have to be disposed of in a costly manner if they weren't allowed to put it in your water, so any ideas or insights targeting the economics of the fluoride industry directly would also be rewarded. Help the anti fluoride movement, and you will be rewarded.🏁

Bounties and rewards:

1. Anyone who successfully gets Anti-Fluoride coin listed on a cryptocurrency exchange or helps in the endeavor by providing a solid lead (proving communication by forwarding emails from the respective exchange) will receive 50,000,000 AFL.

2. Building a website with its own domain name to promote Anti-Fluoride coin (AFL) will get you 100,000,00 AFL.

3. Anyone can buy AFL from me personally at the rate of 3,400,000 AFL per litecoin.

4. Anyone presenting a letter from a lawyer who agrees to accept AFL coins as payment for Anti-Fluoride litigation will receive 100,000,000 AFL.

5. Anyone who creates a coin on the WAVES platform called, "clean water coin," will be able to exchange the coin for AFL coin at a rate that equates the total volume of the clean water coin 1:1 with the total volume of the AFL coin.

6. Anyone who downloads the WAVES platform and emails me their address will receive 10,000 AFL as airdrop for the coin. Just email powerinthelines@gmail.com

8. Anyone who files a lawsuit against a municipality to end water fluoridation will receive 100,000,000 AFL Coin.

9. Anyone with an idea for a bounty that I agree with will receive 10,000 AFL coins.

10. Create a promotional video about Anti-Fluoride coin and post it on Youtube will get you 100,000-1,000,000 AFL coins depending on the subjective quality of the video.

11. Create a shopping cart within the website that accepts AFL coins for anti-fluoride products. 100,000,000 AFL

12. Find a merchant willing to accept Anti-fluoride coin for anti fluoride products. 10,00,000 AFL

These bounties are good for 6 months and are limited to 3,000,000,000 AFL coins total distribution. Furthermore, anyone who receives coins through the bounty can set their own bounties on the thread for activism.

To receive the coins, download waves token client at www.wavesplatform.com and send me your address. Please support this movement!

Thank you, and happy fluoride resistance!

All the Best,

Parker Emmerson

WAVES PLATFORM ASSET DETAILS:

FIELD   DESCRIPTION
Issuer:   You
Identifier:   GDLWW8vZgPkh3rLzj8WELMWXtbFC9ZN8CBShTK5PCAXv
Name:   AntiFluoride
Details:   Adding fluoride to the water is incredibly illegal, unethical and will be stopped. Fluoride is a prescription only drug - a prescription only drug that has not even been approved by the FDA. You can look this up by referencing NDC 51862-171-10 (National Drug Code Number) on the FDA's website, FDA.Gov. It's so sad that our government insists on putting this mind altering chemical in the drinking water. It is a level 3-4 health hazard in the fire diamond. This is all documented. Primarily, it's a toxic substance. People who want to avoid toxins due to religious or health reasons are persecuted in this way; denied the basic privilege of potable water out of their tap. Furthermore, all of the G.S. of North Carolina prohibit dispensing drugs without a license. The argument against fluoride is simple: It is a drug. It is an unapproved drug at that. It is against the law to dispense drugs without a prescription, therefore water fluoridation is illegal, not to mention totally unethical.
Total tokens:   7849157417.00000000
Reissuable:   No
Issue date:   1/21/2018 22:21:52
OK
vertu1700

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Hello there,

Did everything as you wrote, installed the WAVES platform, sent you an email with my address, and didn't get anything from you. Kindly advise.
FedrBodr

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

Hello, where I can found prove about fluoride and his negativity for humans? Are you in theme, please send me links.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: