Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for Enlightenment  (Read 126 times)
bling-bling (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

Hi!

With all due respect to our high ranking forum members, especially to the Heroes/Legendaries. Your points please on the following inquiries.

Concern: I was given a negative trust by actmyname.

1. Negative trust was tagged by actmyname due to shitpost with reference to only one post.

2. What does shitpost/ing really mean? The word itself gives me the impression of a post or posts being made having no sense or relevance at all. Does this mean that all or most of my posts are shitposts? Please check my profile for your reference.

3. I appreciate the fact that the mods and some Legendary members are exerting effort in cleaning up this forum. But is this fairly done? Coz in my case, I was left hanging thinking, why?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

I pray that your points will give clarity to my queries as I am quite confused right now.

Thank you, good day, and God bless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

Alright, bub. Here—let me pick out a couple more.
Should we know the latest news? Is this important for us?
Of course it’s important. All news regarding crypto currencies are very important because they serve as a guide for many of us in our crypto currency journey.
There were already over ten replies before yours. Did your reply add any new information? Hm... not really. Check these ones out:

It's necessary to be well informed about Market news to be successful in Crypto world. It helps to predict the market for near or far future.
in fact in the world of banking and finance news is very very important to the investor. People are moved by positive news to invest more on the average and when they hear negative news they may liquidate.So you need to keep an ear on the ground for the latest info and that can help you know when to buy and sell. people sold massively after hearing about the possible chinese ban on cryptos

That pretty much covers anything you would have to say.

Moving on.

Making an investment is a gamble with a lot of risks. But that’s the point of it. There will be no profit if we don’t take or face those risks. So risk is good, but we need to manage it.
I mean come on. How much more general and vague can you get with your reply?
From the thread "One good thing about the crash":

The crash gave the opportunity for people to purchase more coins at a lower price. This is the best thing about crashes. It gives us the chance to make up for the loses we have incurred in our past trades.
Not only is the reply just dumb, but it's been stated before.

Another things is that, the crash brings out a good opportunity for us to buy more. Shopping time for investors has come. In some ways, the crash will make some investors get more coins because of the cheap price.
The only good thing about this masive dump is i can buy more coin ! and i believe all those coin i buy will increase in price again sooner or later.

Satisfied?

bling-bling (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:07:06 AM

Alright, bub. Here—let me pick out a couple more.
Of course it’s important. All news regarding crypto currencies are very important because they serve as a guide for many of us in our crypto currency journey.
There were already over ten replies before yours. Did your reply add any new information? Hm... not really. Check these ones out:

It's necessary to be well informed about Market news to be successful in Crypto world. It helps to predict the market for near or far future.
in fact in the world of banking and finance news is very very important to the investor. People are moved by positive news to invest more on the average and when they hear negative news they may liquidate.So you need to keep an ear on the ground for the latest info and that can help you know when to buy and sell. people sold massively after hearing about the possible chinese ban on cryptos

That pretty much covers anything you would have to say.

Moving on.

Making an investment is a gamble with a lot of risks. But that’s the point of it. There will be no profit if we don’t take or face those risks. So risk is good, but we need to manage it.
I mean come on. How much more general and vague can you get with your reply?
From the thread "One good thing about the crash":

The crash gave the opportunity for people to purchase more coins at a lower price. This is the best thing about crashes. It gives us the chance to make up for the loses we have incurred in our past trades.
Not only is the reply just dumb, but it's been stated before.

Another things is that, the crash brings out a good opportunity for us to buy more. Shopping time for investors has come. In some ways, the crash will make some investors get more coins because of the cheap price.
The only good thing about this masive dump is i can buy more coin ! and i believe all those coin i buy will increase in price again sooner or later.

Satisfied?
Not really. But point taken. My opinions are sincere personal point of views without reference to any other posts made by the other members. This is to maintain legitimacy in my postings as far as my knowledge of the system is concerned. Any similarities with other posts are purely coincidence. But no biggy. I just need to learn from this. My apologies for not being as smart and perfect as you in this forum. Thank you and more blessings for you. Good day.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: