Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be?  (Read 2540 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:17:25 AM

I won't do that if I were you, investing all your money on a project is a very bad idea ,diversity is the best way to success

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:31:07 AM

I won't do that if I were you, investing all your money on a project is a very bad idea ,diversity is the best way to success

I choose ethereum at any time because it has more stability then when comparing to other currencies and people want a previous chat for that so if you see this this will be the best of all currencies so my investment is on that.

concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:26:52 AM

I choose ethereum at any time because it has more stability then when comparing to other currencies and people want a previous chat for that so if you see this this will be the best of all currencies so my investment is on that.
Ethereum is a choice for many people, because they believe Ethereum is able to provide big profits, yes I agree.

if you want to invest in some good and high potential Altcoin, it's also good because your chances of getting a bigger profit, if one coin is not profitable there are still some other coins that can be profitable. so you are free to decide, everything is good if you believe you will give good to you.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:36:46 AM

my preferred investmnet is in ethereum. because from the very beginning the price was high and down until now I still stick to ethereum, and look at it even though the price is cheap but the community behind it continues to support it, remain loyal to ethereum

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:47:07 AM

I will put resources into ethereum, the reason being that ethereum can possibly ascend higher than different altcoins. we can see it now how he can come back to his position again in the wake of passing the most noticeably awful. seeing that, I turned out to be considerably progressively sure about ethereum.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:40:02 AM

I would certainly choose ETH but the question is different. Therefore, I would prefer Ripple, since this project has already proven itself quite well.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:44:28 AM

I never invest 100% in one coin and do not advise you. But if choose, then this Zilliqa.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:55:12 AM

Now I would invest in Ethereum, the upcoming forks can make a big price, and this will be a great start to the year. Who knows what will lead this race.  Grin
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:55:56 AM

Excluding Bitcoin and Ethereum

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

Please only 1 coin and 1 sentence why.

WAVES - will be my choice in this situation. He has already shown rapid growth. Also performs many functions like blockchain. Perhaps in the future will be able to approximate the price of ETH.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:15:21 AM

To choose just one altcoin is something very very dangerous. I would never invest with my all asset to just one coin. You have to spread your risk for sure. But i have some altcoins and they have great potential in 2019. Which is Farma Trust (FTT). They had great ICO time and they reached the hard cap. I would recommend you to follow and invest to this Project.

LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:21:31 AM

100% I will invest in Ripple (XRP). There is no doubt that Ripple has many leading partners including various banks in the world. So the best choice is XRP after bitcoin.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:25:01 AM

Byteball and that is because the coin isn't just a DAG it is rich in features like Textcoin and the merchant cashback system.
Byteball is a good choice. if the purpose of a coin is just to make money, then we may have a hard time making money through it. it needs to have practical use in the real world.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:35:06 AM

If you had no choice and had to invest 100% of your crypto monies into 1 altcoin, which would it be and Why?

I will invest in POE,
I participated in the ICO activities of this project and have received more than 20 times of revenue from this project.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:46:21 AM

I only look for future and my coin that have future is the one and only bitcoin because of the power of blockchain technology that helps bitcoin boost the fast transaction and very convinient that made easy every transaction.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:52:07 AM

I personally very rarely hold only 1 coin and definitely a few coins. Even though each of my coins only has a few coins. But if I hold only 1 coin that is possible that is XRP. Because this coin has great potential in the market, we especially know that XRP is ranked 2 and shifts Ethereum. This is a good achievement for XRP and I think there is still another chance for XRP to return to the 2nd place at Coinmarketcap.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:05:06 AM

If we exclude Bitcoin and Ethereum, then I would most likely choose waves, in my opinion these are very promising coins!
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:32:23 PM

It is just hypothetical question, and practicality is the best in the market. I would not choose only one coin if I am a genuine and wise investor. I would rather pick many good coins and divide my investments so as to reap much benefits, and this strategy is the best I think in cryptocurrency. Ripple, stellar, cardano, NEO, Nim, tron are some of my options. Among them, ripple is the best investment.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
SeemanLamem

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:34:42 PM

In spite of the fact that is an extreme choice to make , yet l will do part of research first before settling on this choice. taking a gander at the coinmarketcap actually from the value activity development amid plunge and after dunk we as of late found in December 2018 , l will put resources into swell . swell have been steady all through this plunge.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:37:34 PM

Even if many of us would suggest to invest in different altcoins, I personally would invest in Bitcoin right now. The price is too delicious
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:20:20 PM

I will definitely go for Waves, they are fast, handle by seasoned developers and a solid community, what can you ask for, this is the coin/token that is just waiting their time to get to the top I think they are the dark horse in the cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: