Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOVERNMENT... FINANCED... CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 85 times)
immakingacoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-economy-cryptocurrency/u-s-warns-investors-over-venezuelas-petro-cryptocurrency-idUSKBN1F52AB

I am not going to take Credit for this, but in the past 2 months I started getting really loud about telling people to make Town Coins, and Company Coins, and Country Coins. And right after I create Temple Coin, Kodak announces that they are going to launch (not have, going to launch) a Currency.

And now, Venezuala is making a Currency.

This is exactly what I needed to happen and have been telling people to do.
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-economy-cryptocurrency/u-s-warns-investors-over-venezuelas-petro-cryptocurrency-idUSKBN1F52AB

I am not going to take Credit for this, but in the past 2 months I started getting really loud about telling people to make Town Coins, and Company Coins, and Country Coins. And right after I create Temple Coin, Kodak announces that they are going to launch (not have, going to launch) a Currency.

Nice, a step in the right direction.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

This is expected from U.S because if most of the countries supported this project U.S will be forced to fully approve a cryptocurrency to purchase a commodity that they need badly.Lets hope middle east countries will fully support this coin,so U.S wont have any chance to reverse the scene of cryptocurrency's developments.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:46:03 AM

Kodak is launching a Coin
https://www.kodak.com/kodakone/default.htm

Supposedly Telegram is launching an ICO, but there is no Website yet, and any website should be considered a scam for now, this one has a video and says to consider them rumors; not official
https://icodrops.com/telegram-ico-ton/

This is the future of Currency, when Google has a Coin, then your neighbor will start a Coin for his T-Shirt shop, and your Mayor will want a Coin for your Town, and McDonalds will be giving you mining instructions instead of Monopoly pieces, and then we move into the Future.

All of you people making random Coins, like PotCoin or NextCoin or Hyper or any of these Pointless Coins that have no purpose. One day maybe a person with a purpose will use your Blockchains and Fork it or Clone it, but you are nothing but a Programmer.

The Future of Coins is not surrounded by Programmers, it is simply supplied by them.

Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad Company, 118 US 394 (1886)
Before argument, Mr. Chief Justice Waite said: "The court does not wish to hear argument on the question whether the provision in the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution, which forbids a State to deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws, applies to these corporations. We are all of the opinion that it does."

Citizens United v. Federal Election Comm'n 558 U.S. _ (2010)
Corporations and unions may establish a political action committee (PAC) for express advocacy or electioneering communications purposes. 2 U. S. C. §441b(b)(2). In McConnell v. Federal Election Comm’n, 540 U. S. 93, 203–209, this Court upheld limits on electioneering communications in a facial challenge, relying on the holding in Austin v. Michigan Chamber of Commerce, 494 U. S. 652, that political speech may be banned based on the speaker’s corporate identity.

Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. 573 U.S. _ (2014)
"The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 (RFRA) prohibits the “Government [from] substantially burden[ing] a person’s exercise of religion even if the burden results from a rule of general applicability” unless the Government “demonstrates that application of the burden to the person—(1) is in furtherance of a compelling governmental interest; and (2) is the least restrictive means of furthering that compelling governmental interest.” 42 U. S. C. §§2000bb–1(a), (b). As amended by the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000 (RLUIPA), RFRA covers “any exercise of religion, whether or not compelled by, or central to, a system of religious belief.” §2000cc–5(7)(A)."
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:49:26 AM

This is expected from U.S because if most of the countries supported this project U.S will be forced to fully approve a cryptocurrency to purchase a commodity that they need badly.Lets hope middle east countries will fully support this coin,so U.S wont have any chance to reverse the scene of cryptocurrency's developments.

I thought it was going to start with individual Towns in the US, with Millennials spreading them; then I thought Companies would start doing it, maybe Google eventually. Then I thought maybe a Town would use a Blockchain for their DMV system or for their Library search engine...

But no, a Country is creating a Cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin doesn't stand a chance, except that it was the first one and will have value as the "First Ancient Digital Coin".

But this is the beginning of the rest of Cryptocurrency.

The Day they launch will be the True First Day of Cryptocurrency. Everything before Venezuela's Cryptocurrency was only getting ready for the Day Venezuela made a Cryptocurrency.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

For your sake I hope that is sarcasm because if it isn't that is a slippery slope my friend. First off OP I don't know why you want this to happen that puzzles me too but all in all this is bad, bad, and more bad. We don't need private blockchains, this is not what blockchain was made for  Angry.

immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:58:27 AM

For your sake I hope that is sarcasm because if it isn't that is a slippery slope my friend. First off OP I don't know why you want this to happen that puzzles me too but all in all this is bad, bad, and more bad. We don't need private blockchains, this is not what blockchain was made for  Angry.

Your idea of Decentralization is backwards.

Bitcoin is not Decentralized. It is Centralized around a Pipeline from the College called MIT in the United States, to Companies like IBM in Silicon Valley.

Facebook is not Decentralized. Bitcoin is not Decentralized. Nothing is Decentralized because it is Human Nature for people with like minds to congregate together. And in that is the Decentralization. Each Community, Town, Tribe, State, Country, Band, Politician, TV Station and Fast Food Company will have their own Coins. And so will every Website, like Steemit, but for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.

Then we all come together to trade, and we are all trading our own Currencies that are backed by our Communities. Then we come and Trade with Bitcoiners, and Ethereum Holders, etc.

To say that Bitcoin is more Decentralized than what I just explained, is just not true. Bitcoin is Centralized around a small group of MIT people.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:04:31 AM

Bitcoin has value because you could use it on the Silk Road, so people were like "I want some" and started going to MoneyGram and WesternUnion to send money to websites like MtGox.

Venezuela is Silk Road 2.0 now.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:55 AM

Just as an example, how has Bitcointalk not implemented some kind of Steemit type Blockchain yet? That makes no sense. Everyone should be earning a Cryptocurrency for posting here. In 100 years there won't be a Major Website for anything without a Cryptocurrency, because joining a website will be your job.

So even people that can't make Cryptocurrencies, and can't figure out how to mine Cryptocurrencies, can just log on to a Website and earn some Cryptocurrencies.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:22:06 AM

First, you have probably heard the phrase, “There’s an app for that”. In just a few years it is believed by pretty much the entire Tech community (anyone who knows about this discussion) that instead of “There’s an app for that” anyone with a Smartphone will be saying “There’s a bot for that”.

Everyone should look up "Bazillion Beings" and check out STEEM/Steemit Bots, this is how Robots will earn everyone money in the Future. Stop worrying about robots taking your job.

https://steemit.com/bots/@personz/a-new-voter-bot-newer-smarter-freer
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@steemitprime/steemit-bot-2017-increase-upvote-and-follower-100-working
https://steemit.com/steemit/@cerebralace/how-to-use-the-steemit-voting-bots
https://steemit.com/steemit/@hoschitrooper/bots-bots-and-bots
https://steemit.com/steem/@heimindanger/don-t-use-vote-selling-bots-use-promoted-instead-a-bot-that-upvotes-you-when-you-burn-money
https://steemit.com/guide/@bitcoinparadise/do-you-want-to-run-you-own-voting-bot

How about as we start getting the Steemit Clones and everything out, we make them more and more Bot Friendly. And we create threads like this, where we can all talk about creating Bots that will vote on each others posts. Maybe we can even create a Bot that reads a thread, and looks for usernames in the thread, then if you hook up your account to the Bot, it just votes on everyone in the Thread automatically for you. And does it for anyone who uses the Bot, so everyone is getting everyone's votes.

Here is an example of a Steemit Fork
https://github.com/Someguy123/understeem

You have probably heard of various bots, and when you think of a bot the first thing you probably think of is a Roomba, or some kind of Cooking or Cleaning bot, or Drones, or Drone cars, or something like that. But bots do not have to be physical; you are probably asked regularly by your computer “Are you a robot?” or it will tell you to “Prove you are not a robot”. An example of these kinds of bots are chat bots, or Siri, or bots that are used to keep Wikipedia from being vandalized, or bots that act as Personal Assistants by responding to emails and allowing people to ask to set up meetings with you, or bots that are used by gamers to have their character do things over and over so they don’t have to sit there and do it; there are all kinds of non-physical bots. And Bazillion Beings is a company in Armenia that is bringing those bots to everyone. Right now if you want a bot, you have to first off know that that kind of bots exists somehow. If you want a bot that acts as a Personal Assistant, you have to be able to type in Google “Personal Assistant bot”, but, without having read this post, you may not have even know that you could just go and do that. Then you have to pick one, and maybe get a virus, and then figure it out. Same if you are gamer or anyone else who wants a bot. Bazillion Beings is creating an app that hosts bots, so you don’t have to know about any certain kind of bot, and you don’t have to worry about viruses, and you don’t have to even really know much at all. All you will have to know how to do is use the app store, and click things in an app. And these bots will create/find blogs, create/find webpages, create/find playlists, create/find backgrounds, and it will find places in your area that you may be interested in going to, and it will find people you might want to meet, and it will find other bots that you might want to download. And as it learns about you it gets smarter and other people can download it, and then you can download other people’s and mix their best features together to create a new bot, then you can release that bot and other people can download your bot. And as the bots do the work they do, they will be earning Cryptocurrencies, and therefor earning you money; and you actually earn money on bots that are created from your bot by other people. And they even plan on having them be so curious, that they ask you questions about what kind of food and drinks and everything pair well together, so that it can suggest places for you based on their actual menu and what you like.

So what this Company is doing is not something that is already happening, this is something that is going to change what it means to own a Smartphone.  And the most important part of this company is not that it is using a  Cryptocurrency, that is an afterthought, which is why they are treating  it like one. The main point of this company is that they are making Bots  available to everyone, for use by everyone, in a way that Bots have  never been made available before. Never before in the history of Bots  has it been possible for someone who hardly knows how to use a computer,  to simply pick up their phone, download and app, pick a bot, and earn  money from it. And further, it has never been possible for that person  to also, with a few clicks on the app, to create a new Bot, and release  it into the world for everyone they know on Facebook and Twitter, so  that other people that hardly know how to use computers can also use and  create Bots and earn money from them.

So I think this is an amazing step, and I want to add something that I think will help this whole movement.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: