Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:31:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cryptocurrency bank  (Read 96 times)
c15 (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

Lots of blockchain banks appearing like Bancera for instance. Which cryptocurrency are you or will be using?

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

It remains to be seen that they can deliver on their promise and is compliant with local regulators.
As banking services are regulated in all countries, choose only projects that already have a license to operate.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:19:25 AM

I think for crypto bank is still very difficult accepted by the general public, they still love to use conventional bank and also regulations from local government that prohibits crypto, this is what makes crypto bank difficult to develop.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

Lots of blockchain banks appearing like Bancera for instance. Which cryptocurrency are you or will be using?
In my country theres no bank that fully support cryptocurrencies yet,but hopefully in the future there will be few,i have read some other country's bank started to accept the blockchain technology,for example in venezuela,the government started an ICO that fully supports an oil-backuped cryptocurrency which U.S warned other countries,but why?its simple because oil is one of the mostly common commodities needed in most countries.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: