Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 02:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expanse - Technical analysis - Great time to buy  (Read 110 times)
CryptoCoinOracle (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:42:34 AM

Expanse is currently at a previous major support level 44k sats due to the Bitcoin price fluctuations. I believe we will see a double bottom on bitcoin here. If so you should quickly load up on expanse. I did at the last bitcoin correction and got Expanse for $4.40 and a couple days later it was at $6.40. I Believe we will see explosive growth in Expanse this year and that it could reach $95 per coin in 2018.
rif21

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:45:49 AM

Yes, everything is possible in this area .... The most important thing is patience
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:50:19 AM

yeah EXP is a GEM def
CryptoCoinOracle (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:54 AM

Yes, everything is possible in this area .... The most important thing is patience

Yes, it will take time and the spreading of information. Expanse recently hired the AXIA PR company but the Expanse community can have an even greater impact if we work together and spread information on this gem Expanse. I'm also very bullish on Tokenlab by Expanse. It only has a marketcap of 1.3 million, and it hits it's first exchange in February. You should read the whitepaper on it if you haven't already. Here is the website https://crowdsale.tokenlab.io
CryptoCoinOracle (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:20:44 AM

yeah EXP is a GEM def
You should take a look a tokenlab too if you haven't already. It's made by the Expanse team, has a marketcap of only 1.3 million and hits it's first exchange in February. Here's the website https://crowdsale.tokenlab.io
mainstreamcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:54:09 AM

Expanse is currently at a previous major support level 44k sats due to the Bitcoin price fluctuations. I believe we will see a double bottom on bitcoin here. If so you should quickly load up on expanse. I did at the last bitcoin correction and got Expanse for $4.40 and a couple days later it was at $6.40. I Believe we will see explosive growth in Expanse this year and that it could reach $95 per coin in 2018.
I'm not sure as the down trend of all coins that makes me worry about the future of altcoins
Novafacepoke

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:55:00 AM

are you sure?
What expanse have solve the problem we face today?
CryptoCoinOracle (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

I'm not sure as the down trend of all coins that makes me worry about the future of altcoins
If you buy Expanse and Tokenlab now you'll be set for the next Bull run. It's just Bitcoin corrections causing the down trend, but if you look at the past performance of altcoins after a bitcoin correction they have a bull run. It currently looks like bitcoin has found it's bottom as well and is climbing / going sideways. Smiley
CryptoCoinOracle (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

are you sure?
What expanse have solve the problem we face today?
Yes I'm sure. Expanse and Tokenlab are built around bringing transparency, reliability, and longevity to the Crypto community which is crucial to mass adoption. They've created DAO, which Ethereum itself failed to do.

"DAO generates and maintains its own operational funding, builds value based on the talent added by all that join the community, and
facilitates for management by its members rather than a centralized entity. This DAO will function by use of Smart Contracts operating on the Expanse Blockchain that build a
decentralized structural foundation secured with immutable code. The Smart Contracts will release funding by consensus as approved by the community, from a reserve built
from the Genesis Block. Additionally they will provide a self enforcing voting system where new voting topics can be proposed and voted upon by users. In this way we can
offer a system that is self funding with built in incentives, can continue to grow further decentralized over time, and does not rely outside funding or support from existing
nancial
systems. This can be done in a public and transparent manner, solving the problems of institutional corruption, reliance on outside nancing,
and development
incentives all without being controlled or overly inuenced
by any third party entity."

Here's the whitepaper and an article about expanse

https://wesdewayne.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/expanse-whitepaper.pdf

https://steemit.com/crypto/@scorpion9979/why-i-am-invested-into-expanse

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: