Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three things you need to know about Bitcoin  (Read 163 times)
Jamesokoro (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:48:04 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 01:40:09 AM by Jamesokoro

You can understand how bitcoin really works
I am a Bsc graduate in computer science with a lot of interest in bitcoin. After explaining how bitcoin really works to my friends and family countless times, I've decided to put together this together and share it with everyone.  I sincerely hope it helps you understand how bitcoin works.

SMALL STEPS
Take your time
The hard parts are divided into many part. You will build-up your knowledge one step at a time. Anyone who graduated from 4th grade can do it.

FINALLY UNDERSTAND
Learn how bitcoin really works
You will know what bitcoin miners do. You will understand how wallets work and what you can do offline. You will be able to better protect yourself from losing money.

NO CATCH
There is no payment or ads
The material for this part is  mostly made for friends and family. I've turned it into a format appropriate for this website. I hope to receive bitcoin donations from those people who find it useful. You can download it for free
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:52:26 AM

I dont think this is the only things one need to know about bitcoins to be sufficient. Bitcoins is a complex field and one need to read consistently and update himself with news in order to be current on bitcoin issues.

(Melania)

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

Have I missed something here? asking where OP's slide show is considered spam for my post to be deleted?
You said, download it and donate some Bits, I asked where is it? OP is just telling us what to do, there is no new information here.
Go and learn everything about Bitcoin, understand how it works. am I a Bsc graduate in computer science now?
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency; which is electronically being used, transacted and stored by the holders.
It is free from all controls,  no rules and regulations governing it, is without national boundaries used internationally having peer to peer network.
Its quantity is limited and more bitcoins can not be produced.  Password is the very important part of  bitcoin, playing role in security of the bitcoin; never disclose your password to anyone under any circumstances;  its security must be ensured.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:07:19 AM

It is the best invention to hit this world since electricity or the light bulb. Hundreds of years of innovation and we haven't come up with something so disruptive, so unique, so borderless that it will keep us all coming back for more. Bitcoin is digital cash yes but the underlying technology that is going to allow the whole world to communicate on a decentralized network is going to be an insane change. One that I welcome with open arms and look forward to Bitcoin becoming the money of people, because that is exactly what it is.

rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

NO CATCH
There is no payment or ads
The material for this part is  mostly made for friends and family. I've turned it into a format appropriate for this website. I hope to receive bitcoin donations from those people who find it useful. You can download it for free
I don't get this point for real, simply bitcoin is just a currency which mean you are free to use it or not . 3 years ago , i don't even think Bitcoin can be a currency, people told me it's a digital "money " no a currency and it's not about how many wallets you have , it's about how many Bitcoins you have in those wallets.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:00:42 AM

When it comes to investing decision, I think only one thing is required to know that the investment can go to zero in this wild market of cryptocurrencies. Considering this fact, even if someone is interested to invest in Bitcoin then I help him to do so but it is necessary to explain each and every kind of risks and benefits to a layman who is willing to invest in Bitcoin. It is something that is still evolving and no one knows what is going to happen down the road.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

SMALL STEPS
Take your time
The hard parts are divided into many part. You will build-up your knowledge one step at a time. Anyone who graduated from 4th grade can do it.
Internet is helpful and by knowing things about bitcoin, you can google search it and there will be many articles that even not a graduate of 4th grade can do it. Someone who knows how to use computer can do it. But taking steps at a time, this is most new investors are lacking of. They tend to maximize their assumption even it's not yet the reality. And if that isn't enough, there are videos on youtube that can be also another good source of information about it.

I am a Bsc graduate in computer science with a lot of interest in bitcoin.
Why there's a need to emphasize that you are a graduate of CS? There are people who are even considered professionals and experts that are humbly saying that they are only bitcoin enthusiasts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: