Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain.com - Antminer S9 - April Batch - Group Buy  (Read 483 times)
ArtyTheLegend (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:04:02 AM

Please fill out this google form;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7Sgi5KhcipDdUngWATS-g49BaggSZnIuZtzVZA-bgMZ3TYQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

I've been confirmed for a bulk order for the April Batch, I am basing the pricing off their retail values and a potential discount of $5-25/unit. If there is any money leftover after customs/duty, shipping to USA, or a price differential you will be given a refund that is relative to your total order.

Pricing Structure:
$250 - Per Unit under 5 units
$200 - Per Unit 5 or more units

These are your mandatory fees for joining the group buy. However, there are ADDITIONAL OPTIONS within the google form which I believe add value to the order.

This fee covers my companies resources in making sure everything goes smoothly, we won't be doing this for free and hope you understand things like this take time, energy, etc. This puts each miner at roughly ~2700-2800 from China to our warehouse in Wisconsin to your doorstep. This puts our fee at roughly 8-12% for doing all of the logistical work.

We are working with our bank to set up an escrow account, however, please be advised that escrow contracts are EXTREMELY detailed based on each transaction. If you'd like to have your money placed inside of a true escrow account, outside of our contractual agreement then I have no problem if you provide the funds for a lawyer to draw up an escrow contract.

After signing up you will be asked to confirm your order with an invoice and payment terms relative to what you filled out on the form, for bank wires you will be given a Reference number so we can match it with your order. Each invoice will have a detailed line explaining what each charge is for.

The bank we are going to use is either State Bank Financial based out of La Crosse, WI or Associated Bank out of Viroqua, WI.

A little about our company; We have been in business since the 1980s, import 18-20+ containers of fireworks per year (gotfireworks.com), run 20-30 different tent sites throughout the 4th of July season, we are working on an online smoke shop (tokehouse.com), and have recently re-entered the Cryptocurrency space from 2011-2012.

Midwest Miners, LLC is our company that is the Cryptocurrency division and we are attempting to provide people access to mining hardware that is high quality and also accessible. You can check out our website at www.midwestminers.com

I'd be more than happy to meet with anyone interested in purchasing units with us as long as my schedule permits, mostly on weekends I'd be available to meet in Madison, WI or Minneapolis, MN.

If you'd like to speak with me our office number is 608-629-5398 and I am at extension 101. Please leave a message if I'm not there and I'll get back to you when I can, otherwise you can email me at matt@midwestminers.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArtyTheLegend (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:12:17 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 09:22:04 PM by ArtyTheLegend

Saved for edits. I can also attempt to put together a group buy for the Avalon's, however, I've been in discussions with them since October and don't seem to be making any progress.

Edit 1: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rt26bj91brx3y2c/AAC5UtsiJmLuQDO3_rbe5reCa?dl=0

Here is a link to the sample Contract and Invoice that will be sent out. We will be sending a different invoice once everything is confirmed and paid (We will register into our ERP program, etc.)

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not going to take credit card/website orders for anything over 2 units. For one, I highly doubt my credit card company will allow a $150k transaction. Secondly, I don't believe any of you have a $150,000 limit on a credit card.
ArtyTheLegend (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

I've had multiple people sign-up from other countries.

Please be aware that shipping prices will increase to other countries as this was intended for USA customers only (as Bitmain has a repair center in California).

Shipping estimates I just received from USPS to Greece ($125-150), I can't include signature delivery requirement so the responsibility would be on the buyer after the item leaves our warehouse. I am willing to put any person ordering from another country into a hotel for up to 2 days to arrange to ship out of our warehouse if trust is an issue. I will allow you to use our shipping rates from either, USPS, UPS, or FedEx or arrange your own.

Shipping estimates from UPS to Greece was $350 per item, obviously much more expensive.

If anyone else is interested please let me know via email or filling out the form on google. I am responding as quickly as possible to the sign ups.
ArtyTheLegend (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

I have spots left if anyone is interested. I am in belief that the price per miner will be less once the contract comes to me. All leftover funds will be used towards extra miners (if you choose) or will be given a refund after payment is sent to China. Both of these options are chosen when I send the contract to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: