Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining.... Does it pay?  (Read 547 times)
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

For OP you can compute own your own how much do return your investment, and of course me as older that you in this field i can say that cloud mining is not profitable even genesis is legit for now but their contract will not gives you good profit. I do recommend to invest in trading than putting your money in cloud mining which you money will stack for long period of time but the income was too small and the risk is very high.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

Ive read alot about cloud mining and have a small  eth/zcash/monero contracts with genesis.  I was just wondering if anyone could share some experienced info as most of my contracts are only a few months old and I wanna know if its worth expecting much a return... thanks
I have some experience about cloud mining but like others, it did not work well. Their descriptions are well, written on their site that will make a great deal of money on their site but all of they say was fake literally they do not really give a profit. So my advice is don't waste your time and money in cloud mining sites it is better to join in signature campaign than to become victimize by scam site.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

for me most of cloud mining are scam, you need to invest to increase your earning or deposit first before you withdraw then it will closed the site. Better to trading than cloud mining because trading you can earn big profit, and cloud mining we don't know if they are legit or scam but mostly they are scam.

pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

Cloud mining are totally scam they never pay your money.i have personal experience of it.Before some month i invested into one cloud mining site.in starting of somedays it give good intrest but after some days they banned my account without any reason and i couldn't acces it more.so i lost my all investment and got only scam.so i suggest you to never investment in such ponzi skims.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

Look, it's pretty easy to understand cloud mining today. Just look at how much money is needed for a bitcoin farm to be effective?  Now, if you were to have a huge operational and effective mining farm, would you be renting that power and take cuts from users here and there or would you be running it by yourself?

Cloud mining is long gone, it used to be profitable for both parties a few years back, as I did make a ROI with CEX.IO.

The way I look at it is: if the cloud mining service is only offering bitcoin mining than it's 99% a scam (the only way around would be if they're mining various alt-coins and then sell trade them to pay you in btc).

Don't invest in cloud mining services that are only focused on "mining" bitcoin.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

Ive read alot about cloud mining and have a small  eth/zcash/monero contracts with genesis.  I was just wondering if anyone could share some experienced info as most of my contracts are only a few months old and I wanna know if its worth expecting much a return... thanks

Most people may say: do not invest on cloud mining, most are scams or ponzi scheme, or it's not profitable as the difficulty increases over time and there are a lot of costs for maintenance, electricity or pay fees for bitcoin transactions.
That's true, that's why you should be careful about choosing the company which offers cloud mining, so far there are few trusted cloud mining such as hashflare and genesis mining, I won't recommend to invest on both if you don't know the risk of investment. Just put some money that you are willing to lose, but according to people who have invested on both, yes it does pay contract holders.
May I ask; which cloud mining that you have invested? as you said the contracts are only for a few months.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

so far there are few trusted cloud mining such as hashflare and genesis mining, I won't recommend to invest on both if you don't know the risk of investment. Just put some money that you are willing to lose, but according to people who have invested on both, yes it does pay contract holders.

How do you know that Hashflare and GenesisMining are trusted? Just because they are paying out consistently? If so, then that's pretty much a nonsensical factor. If you can't prove being responsible for whatever percentage of the network power of whatever coin, you simply aren't mining at all. Also, advising people to invest only money that they can afford to lose, is not the way to move forward. People regardless of what you say will end up losing with cloud mining, and especially so if people are stupid enough to reinvest their earnings. The more you reinvest your earnings, the lower the chances are that you will see even 25% of your initial investment back....
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:56 AM

Cloud mining are totally scam they never pay your money.i have personal experience of it.Before some month i invested into one cloud mining site.in starting of somedays it give good intrest but after some days they banned my account without any reason and i couldn't acces it more.so i lost my all investment and got only scam.so i suggest you to never investment in such ponzi skims.

Not all cloud mining are ponzi schemes, there are legit ones but it might take a very long time before you reach ROI, some says it will take a year before you get your moneyback
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

I also have read so much about cloud mining and it was my first focus when I started to learn about cryptocurrency investment. 90% of the cloud mining sites are scam and just very few that are really paying and those few that paid has little returned on capital.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

90% of the cloud mining sites are scam and just very few that are really paying and those few that paid has little returned on capital.
90%? no but it's 99% of the cloud mining are scams. Considering the number of the total cloud mining all over the bitcoin society, only few of them are legit not even landing a single percentage though let's estimate that will be there. And those "legit" ones are even paying low now.

I never invested to any cloud mining, even those "legit".
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

90% of the cloud mining sites are scam and just very few that are really paying and those few that paid has little returned on capital.
90%? no but it's 99% of the cloud mining are scams. Considering the number of the total cloud mining all over the bitcoin society, only few of them are legit not even landing a single percentage though let's estimate that will be there. And those "legit" ones are even paying low now.

Based on my observation there is no high ranked members in this forum gives positive feedback for cloud mining and i think that is now worth to invest, i review genesis mining and i see the long term return of investment which is not good for having small amount of capital and looking for good profit. For me i recommend to avoid this kind of method to make our money secured and find other way to earn more bitcoin or money.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

Based on my observation there is no high ranked members in this forum gives positive feedback for cloud mining
Don't focus solely on high ranked members saying something. In times where accounts get bought and sold frequently, hero and legendary members status doesn't represent knowledge or good advice anymore. Just look at how much resistance there is against cloud mining in general, and let that be an indicator for people to not invest in any of them.

i review genesis mining and i see the long term return of investment which is not good for having small amount of capital and looking for good profit.
Amounts are pretty insignificant when it comes to cloud mining. Percentage wise, you'll still not be able to get anything out of your 'investment'. There are so many fees and variables involved that are set up to work against you, that you by default don't stand a chance. If you actually 'reviewed' genesis mining, you would see that it is a scam hole. The only thing that keeps them thriving is their superb marketing, which makes sure there are enough rookies bringing in the required amount of money to pay out the earnings of the earlier entrants.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Based on my observation there is no high ranked members in this forum gives positive feedback for cloud mining and i think that is now worth to invest, i review genesis mining and i see the long term return of investment which is not good for having small amount of capital and looking for good profit. For me i recommend to avoid this kind of method to make our money secured and find other way to earn more bitcoin or money.
There's no relation of high rank members or positive feed back to cloud mining. It's in general that everyone is aware of what a cloud mining website can be at the end. And with your review, it's also another good reason why just start avoiding cloud mining.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Your observation is so wrong mate since high rank members cannot guarantee anything, remember that their is an account sale happening in this forum and might those cloudmining owners bought some account just to give positive vouch to their scam business. Their so many selection we can choose anyways and why go on this kind of shady business? Cloudmining is rotten schemes and the real miners are shifting their ways to earn with their hardwares.

xiaomi_

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

I really cant understand how cloudmining works.
If they actually have the datacenter and equipment required for mining at the rates advertised,
why dont they mine and keep the profits in the first place?
I dont get it.  Huh
Cloudmining sounds interesting at first but after you do a research i think it sounds too good to be true.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

There's no relation of high rank members or positive feed back to cloud mining. It's in general that everyone is aware of what a cloud mining website can be at the end. And with your review, it's also another good reason why just start avoiding cloud mining.
Because i know that most of the higher ranked is much aware that us who is new in this forum they are much experience member that is why i will based in their review and follow their recommendation and that recommendation should need to follow by us. Also many people (mostly newbie) are lazy to do research that is why the possibility to put investment in that kind of method is very high.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

Because i know that most of the higher ranked is much aware that us who is new in this forum they are much experience member that is why i will based in their review and follow their recommendation and that recommendation should need to follow by us. Also many people (mostly newbie) are lazy to do research that is why the possibility to put investment in that kind of method is very high.
Good thinking which its always been good to follow up the words on most veteran members here since they do have almost the experience when it comes to these kind of investments which do exist on previous or earlier years.This is also my mindset when im still a newbie which i do really need to read up past experiences for you to able to avoid such circumstances. Time goes by experience and knowledge would be acquired and related to topic its never been profitable for you to engage with even they are offering altcoin contracts with short duration would really be not worthy to invest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

If you are asking if the Cloudmining pay, yes they do pay but the question is until when.  There had been a lot of scam cases here regarding cloudmining investment and yet people never learn.  I am not saying that all who offers cloudmining is a scam but I will definitely say that it is not worth your investment.  The reason is, ROI is very slow.  Aside from that, the rewards depreciate unless you upgrade you hashes.  But then that will still consume more time to get our ROI.

In short, it is not a wise decision to invest in cloud mining company.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

If you are asking if the Cloudmining pay, yes they do pay but the question is until when.  There had been a lot of scam cases here regarding cloudmining investment and yet people never learn.  I am not saying that all who offers cloudmining is a scam but I will definitely say that it is not worth your investment.  The reason is, ROI is very slow.  Aside from that, the rewards depreciate unless you upgrade you hashes.  But then that will still consume more time to get our ROI.

Even on legit ones ROI isnt still guaranteed depending on which coin you are investing to.Cloud mining companies do exist but only few on numbers and most of them are just scams and if you arent aware or alert then you might get scammed by them.If you dont like slow roi or returns then cloud mining isnt for you. Compounding profits is hard to do its much better to secure profits rather than on compounding since you are doubling the risk.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Even on legit ones ROI isnt still guaranteed depending on which coin you are investing to.Cloud mining companies do exist but only few on numbers and most of them are just scams and if you arent aware or alert then you might get scammed by them.If you dont like slow roi or returns then cloud mining isnt for you. Compounding profits is hard to do its much better to secure profits rather than on compounding since you are doubling the risk.

roi is still depends on your hash rate if you have a high hash rate then you could expect for a much faster roi or return for your invested capital , sounds easy right?  yes it sounds easy but it does cost alot to top up those high ghs/hash rate and not only that cloud mining is also risky because as everyone said there are lots of them are just plain scam therfor you gotta think twice while your still planning to invest on them and always make sure to do a proper research before jumping in.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: