Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aelf bounty is worthless do not lose your time  (Read 526 times)
NeStore

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

I have done all steps for 2 days and now I have 0.3 aelf. I looked their website and looks like bounty finished(not sure). I spend many time, spammed timeline on twitter and they are not giving me my 0.3 aelf because I heard they put 35 elf limit to withdraw.

Worst bounty ever.

I don't agree.   It seems to me that now the program has improved a lot.
there is now also the bounty "reddit" and the number of tasks with twitter has decreased (the tasks require only 1 action per type, instead of the initial 10).
also the amount of obtainable aelf is increased.
I think it is a good program, and the time it takes every day is not so much.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Never give up to get satisfactory results that my suggestion, it is disappointing but still a lot of professional and honest bounty manager in allocating his prize
aragornthegray

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

I beg to differ because I have earned 500 ELF so far and it is trading at 1.20$ on Binance now. I do not withdraw from the site as it pays 65% annual interest. Besides, I can keep earning for 3 years.
xxc123

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

To get points, you have to spam your social media.
There are a lot of better r Tongue Huh ???ewards programs out there!
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Does anybody knows: If I made some retweets/tweets, got AELF reward coins in their dashboard (havent withdrawn them yet), is it safe to remove this tweets that I made ? Or by removing them I will lose all past rewards ?

Thanks
I'm assuming you are talking about the social media campaign and it really depends on the rules of your campaign but if you do mean that you are going to delete/remove your recent tweets by this week you will probably lose your rewards or if you do delete/remove your tweets from the other week it is totally safe but as i have said it really defer on the rules of your campaign.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

I attempt, the Aelf organization stilbesterol facto could birth conferred this extra longed-for to their partaker. One airs that they birth been robbed hinder acting each the marketing for them.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

I chord, the Aelf party absolutely could influence conferred this extended appropriate to their partaker. One detect that they influence been robbed sweet accomplishing all the marketing for them.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

I have done all steps for 2 days and now I have 0.3 aelf. I looked their website and looks like bounty finished(not sure). I spend many time, spammed timeline on twitter and they are not giving me my 0.3 aelf because I heard they put 35 elf limit to withdraw.

Worst bounty ever.

Yes l use to be a bounty hunter from the start l begin here the value of my payment is good. But now it's not good because all value of coins is very low. I keep on joining bounties because l know when price go up and back to normal l can get all back what is lose to me.
Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

A month worked on this platform and left.In social networks payment paltry.There are much better bounty platforms, such as bounty0x.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: