Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:11:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cindicator coin. Anyone buying this coin  (Read 136 times)
toddfw2003 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

Looks like it has been the biggest percentage gainer today
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

It had a very successful ICO and was sold out. One should expect more upside from this coin. Should accumulate the coin when it is low, don't chase the pump.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:54:35 AM

It had a very successful ICO and was sold out. One should expect more upside from this coin. Should accumulate the coin when it is low, don't chase the pump.

So much this.  I own a bit but actually want it to come back down so I can purchase it some more.  They have a legit business model and their token actually has a use... meaning there's a reason to own/purchase it.  For me, the top coins to watch:
  • AION
  • CND
  • ICX

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:17 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 03:18:52 AM by Alex09012004

Good project but i`m not sure that cindicator can make "to the moon". Anyway i decided to give this coin ~3-5% of the bankroll because they have very good team, vision and i really like their business model. I bought CND when it was ~ 0.1$ and right now it ~0.3 . Maybe it`s the beginning of "to the moon" trip?) I don't mind to be honest  Grin
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

I missed it out! Actually I wanted to invest on cindicator and sirin labs when it was on the dip before Sad too bad I'm too pussy to make that decision. Goodjob by the way for those who invested on it! I'll learn more about this coin, looks good I think. Although I don't really know what's so special about it, can someone explain to me? I don't understand this project at all :/
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

Hey, i recommend this coin last month (when the price only 0.01$)
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:20:12 AM

Judging from the way of sales, ICO is very maintain
the stability of the price, so to happen dump later very small possibility..Simply put, it is understood that the Cindicator business process is to provide access to token holders (Initial Coin Offering contributors, traders or investors, forecasting experts and Cindicator teams) into Hybrid Intelligence technology products and infrastructure.

mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

it seems that I am less interested in this project, even though ico is successful but I prefer other projects about banking and finance are very good if adopting blockhain

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:34:52 AM

Looks like an interesting project. Cindicator price was going up while everything else was going down.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

The token has done really well in the market, the hardcap for the ICO was $15 million, but I'm just not bullish on the platform long, I just believe there are better platforms offering thesame services out there

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

So much this.  I own a bit but actually want it to come back down so I can purchase it some more.  They have a legit business model and their token actually has a use... meaning there's a reason to own/purchase it.  For me, the top coins to watch:
  • AION
  • CND
  • ICX
Yea, nice list of tokens. ICON I guess will be one of the most profitable token in 2018. If partnerships with Visa become true - ICX will go easy to $100. Cindicator also is perspective alt for the long term.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

As far as I know the project is very promising, the development team is also pretty strong, just heard that the project on the ICO collected a full hardcap, and in general the development team did not offend the bounty hunters. Perhaps that's why the token is very expensive now.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

I've heard about this coin, but it's quite interesting. Maybe I'll buy, but for now it's worth taking a closer look...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: