Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom]  (Read 73605 times)
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:41:08 AM

They have disabled btc withdrawal again and cancelled my withdrawal request   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Bitrated user: sotisoti.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sotisoti

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:23:07 AM

Ok, it doesn't look good, even yunbi announced the btc withdrawal suspension as well:

https://twitter.com/cnLedger

1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 07:48:56 PM

They have disabled btc withdrawal again and cancelled my withdrawal request   Shocked Shocked Shocked

So I exchanged it into Doge and send that to an other exchange.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 07:47:49 AM

Unlikely to be a suprise to anyone but BTER has appears to have chosen to be a full scam now with a plan to legitimize the theft of BTC owed to their users.  They admit they are unable to cover their losses from being hacked 2 years and will issue worthless BTRX tokens in their exchange like bitfinex did to try to bail themselves out. They will not even credit users tokens to the current value of BTC, instead using the value of BTC at the time of the hack which is alot less and complete insult after depriving their users of their BTC for over 2 years now.  Angry

BTC-B’ Reimbursement and Buyback Plan

2017-03-26 14:50:36    Author: BTER    Category:    Tags:BTC,ETH,DASH,ETC,LTC  

7170 BTC was hacked from Bter on Feb 14 2015 (
https://blockchain.info/tx/f5b0363f03e1ed8bb812c135361ea93590c831ce9f13a3750be1b93575baccc6) and we probed and tracked the stolen BTC flowing into a dark network BitcoinFog. A reward of 700 BTC was offered for recovery the stolen BTC and the bounty is still valid today.
In March, 2015, when Bter re-opened, the stolen BTC was recorded as BTC-B in affected users’ accounts; Bter began to reimburse and have repaid 10% of the stolen BTC.
However, as BTC’s price surges, Bter cannot afford to repay the BTC_B.
To continue the reimbursement and allow the affected users to receive their assets sooner, Bter has consulted lawyers and  decided to start a new reimbursement plan referring to that of BitFinex- which was stolen of 120, 000 BTC in 2016 and has solved the problem satisfactorily.
The new reimbursement plan is as follows:
1) BTC-B in the affected users’ accounts  is converted to  BTRX  tokens at the price of BTC in CNY  when it was stolen
2) Open BTRX market so that users can exchange BTRX freely.
3) Bter will buy back BTRX  monthly at the price of 1CNY/BTRX
4) BTRX  holders receive 10% of Bter’s profit every month (Profit is distributed in CNY )

Bter will release the details of buyback every month and complete the buyback as soon as possible

The BTRX trade is going to open a week later, that is April 2, 2017.

Once the stolen BTC is recovered, Bter will repay immediately.
We are appreciated if any analyst or expert in Blockchain technology is going to work with us to recover the stolen asset.

Thank you for your understanding and support
Bter
March 26, 2017

They are also in bed with the QTUM scam, another grab for money by the scammer now known as "Patrick Dai" who they also helped scam with Bitbay ICO -
Patrick Dai, the founder of Qtum, has admitted to using another name and running another cryptocurrency before Qtum. He left the currency after it faced controversy involving himself and did not reveal his past to potential investors. He admitted to his past after being confronted with irrefutable evidence.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:10:52 PM

Is that possible? I mean what is the point of not being able to withdraw if that method is working. We can all just exchange it to some coin and send that to some wallet or even another exchange or even our own wallets and just exchange that to bitcoin back again, which is basically saying we can withdraw btc but with a different and harder way.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:36:48 AM

The btrx token market has opened today. There's only a few orders been placed so far, and there's been no trades yet. It's ironic that anyone selling their btrx tokens for Bitcoins cannot withdraw those Bitcoins because Bitcoin withdrawals are still frozen on all the Chinese exchanges. They will have to convert their Bitcoins to altcoins to withdraw anything.

https://bter.com/trade/btrx_btc
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 07:02:04 PM

Is that possible? I mean what is the point of not being able to withdraw if that method is working. We can all just exchange it to some coin and send that to some wallet or even another exchange or even our own wallets and just exchange that to bitcoin back again, which is basically saying we can withdraw btc but with a different and harder way.

I had exchange it to Doge and now you also have to verify your ID to withdraw.  Angry Angry Angry

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
sotisoti

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:41:29 PM

I had exchange it to Doge and now you also have to verify your ID to withdraw.  Angry Angry Angry
I can't find the ID verification page, do you have the link?

Pimpmycoin

Activity: 595

non può fare dump per sempre

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

change it with another alt like eth

"il  lungo termine è una guida fallace per gli affari correnti: nel lungo termine saremo tutti morti"
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:14:22 PM

I can’t find an answer for the DOGE question. If there is a withdrawal limit but if you can exchange it to doge and take out than how is that a way of limiting?
I think they are just aiming at small fish instead of whale . That is a new way of approach I don’t know how that is a good business operation.
rascal777

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:29:05 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 03:40:06 AM by rascal777

I had some Infinitecoin here it seems to be stuck in withdrawal.   Just says verifying under date.

the amount was 18143640

Its been stuck for almost a week now.

Edit:  looks like this is moving... The blockchain of IFC must be moving very slow.

BTC TIPS  19n2ienyueN4RiC38KFSZMQMgrNLgu9Uuc
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

All withdraw methods don't work. Is it safe to give them passport ID?
sotisoti

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:37:56 AM

All withdraw methods don't work. Is it safe to give them passport ID?

Thank Dog I just bought ETH and DOGE and withdrew them from BTER and I didn't lose much. Lesson learned: think twice before you consider using a Chinese exchange. Don't get me wrong, I meant to say the local regulatory authorities and stuff like that

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:51:59 PM

I have a considerable mount of BAY left on BTER after it having been delisted. How can I withdraw these funds?

irlandescoin

Activity: 567
Merit: 502

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:49:56 AM

how can I contact these guys?

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to support@bter.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

I have a withdraw there waiting for my confirm.

how can I confirm this too?

back here after the boom in 2013
ashkanb

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:16:37 PM

Sooo... how come no one here's discussing the website being down!
It was suppose to be back on 8:00"am" Beijing time!
its 9:15"pm"! what is happening?!
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

Hope that it comes back soon. I'm a little worry since it should've been back up after the maintenance.
ashkanb

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

Hope that it comes back soon. I'm a little worry since it should've been back up after the maintenance.

well they're back on but all altcoin withdraws are disabled! sooo, dat!
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

well they're back on but all altcoin withdraws are disabled! sooo, dat!

It's offline again with a 500 internal server error. I don't know how long its been down this time, it was working yesterday when I checked.

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:35:25 AM

Why would an exchange with that low amount of users even go offline... ?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: