Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] Voucher advertising dailybitcoins.org  (Read 3061 times)
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:16:27 PM

0.025 BTC for 0.00125 BTC

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:25:48 PM

.035BTC Voucher, feel free to tip me if I helped you out.  Tongue

f7c4df4977cd83de1893d4cba9310df9

Addy
1NjgWevCNQ3XbzAmqr2V3tdTxGwozgYPUT

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:30:08 PM

Did you have to put them in those small amounts? Tongue  Thanks anyways, They ran out fast >.>

Daily Bitcoins has given me the ability to bulk import codes. I can input up to 200 at a time.

FYI: It wasn't me who grabbed them  Tongue

carlosiness

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:58:55 PM

Did you have to put them in those small amounts? Tongue  Thanks anyways, They ran out fast >.>

Daily Bitcoins has given me the ability to bulk import codes. I can input up to 200 at a time.

FYI: It wasn't me who grabbed them  Tongue

haha Smiley but someone else has redeemed it Wink

0,025btc for... your submission

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:22:41 AM

If you have an account at peerbet you can sell your vouchers to one of two bots on the page, dice12 and voucher.  All you simply have to do is private message the bots with your voucher code and they will automatically transfer the satoshi to your peerbet account.  You can check their rates on the site but they usually range between 1:15 and 1:5 or so.  (they compete with each other which is fun to watch by itself)  Either way you can get something for your vouchers as long as you don't mind having a peerbet account.

I have successfully used both bots in the past but I've sent them only fairly small vouchers, e.g. nothing over .001.

Anyway, I hope this helps you get some more btc!  Good Luck!
carlosiness

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:45:47 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 12:01:19 PM by carlosiness

If you have an account at peerbet you can sell your vouchers to one of two bots on the page, dice12 and voucher.  All you simply have to do is private message the bots with your voucher code and they will automatically transfer the satoshi to your peerbet account.  You can check their rates on the site but they usually range between 1:15 and 1:5 or so.  (they compete with each other which is fun to watch by itself)  Either way you can get something for your vouchers as long as you don't mind having a peerbet account.

I have successfully used both bots in the past but I've sent them only fairly small vouchers, e.g. nothing over .001.

Anyway, I hope this helps you get some more btc!  Good Luck!

Thank you so much for the secret info Smiley Just have sold it to ''dice12'' with 1:14 rate, ''voucher'' bot was out of the money Smiley

mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:04:22 AM

If you have an account at peerbet you can sell your vouchers to one of two bots on the page, dice12 and voucher.  All you simply have to do is private message the bots with your voucher code and they will automatically transfer the satoshi to your peerbet account.  You can check their rates on the site but they usually range between 1:15 and 1:5 or so.  (they compete with each other which is fun to watch by itself)  Either way you can get something for your vouchers as long as you don't mind having a peerbet account.

Thank you so much for the secret info Smiley Just have sold it to ''dice12'' with 1:14 rate, ''voucher'' bot was out of the money Smiley

how to pm the bot?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

carlosiness

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:52:49 PM

how to pm the bot?

on the right is the chat section, so press on the bot name or just type '@dice12 your_text_here '

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: