Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Signature Campaign  (Read 393 times)
DarLim11 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

I still can't find a signature campaign to join/accept
me.
Do you guys have tips on how to find new signature campaigns? I always see campaigns that are open days ago, when I start seeing them they are already full.
Your tips will be really helpful.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:56:39 AM

It's stickied on this section Signature Campaign Guidelines (read this before starting or joining a campaign).
This one made by yahoo is also helpful Campaign Ettiquette(Signature, twitter, facebook, or any other type).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

You could try altcoin bounty section to earn some altcoins. Bitcoin sig campaigns are very hard to find a slot in. You could try ECOS campaign as there are slots available.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

me.
Do you guys have tips on how to find new signature campaigns? I always see campaigns that are open days ago, when I start seeing them they are already full.
In this section, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 have a lot of signatures campaign but they don't accept Jr member.
But in here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0  some Bounty campaign accept Jr member but they belong to ICO projects so you must wait a long time to get your reward, and the reward is their token not is bitcoin or USD.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

me.

If you are trying to find a signature campaign that pays in bitcoin, its so rare now and almost all campaign that pays in bitcoin have limited slots for a jr member and some are always full. Find campaign here instead https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, campaign that pays altcoin after their ICO.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
Merited by Potato Chips (1)

me.

If you are trying to find a signature campaign that pays in bitcoin, its so rare now and almost all campaign that pays in bitcoin have limited slots for a jr member and some are always full. Find campaign here instead https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, campaign that pays altcoin after their ICO.
I'm here to grant you a wish, what was that? you need money to pay the rent and the bills? you didn't graduated from high school and have a wife and a bunch of kids to feed? you should cum outside or just try a paid prostitute.
Would you accept tokens for payment? if so then I have the perfect bounty campaign for you, it only pays $160 weekly if you mention activity tokens 3 times and **slide ACY asset identifier in to your posts 2 times per week, easiest bounty with the highest payment *(we raised $400M during our pre-sale).
I will pay you all 5000 members after selling at least 20M tokens out of 20.6M from the 21M total supply.

I will pay after collecting money for myself first because A) I'm the dev and it is my right to earn everything here, do you have any idea how hard it is deving a project? (not that hard really, Waves lite wallet asked me for the supply and the name, that's about it all, I just had to pay 1 Waves, the worst part).
B) I have a legitimate excuse, a man has got to eat right?

Why should people buy my scam tokens? because they are the future of crypto and they have the same functionality as any other coin. when you buy 2M from me, I'll transfer them back and forth and pay the fees, you don't know that, you'd think that transactions are fee-less.

As an experienced hero member of this community, I would suggest you to sell your cottage and everything you have in your life and invest them all on my activity tokens (why? because I just promised a man with 2 girls to have matrimonial intercourse with one of them publicly and jump another one from behind when daddy is not home).

As you can see, I have the same agendas as 99% of every body here.
* ignore that, when I posted that was there by itself, I don't know how that asset identifier got there.
** refer to *.

🖤😏
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

me.

I'm here to grant you a wish, what was that? you need money to pay the rent and the bills? you didn't graduated from high school and have a wife and a bunch of kids to feed? you should cum outside or just try a paid prostitute.
Would you accept tokens for payment? if so then I have the perfect bounty campaign for you, it only pays $160 weekly if you mention activity tokens 3 times and **slide ACY asset identifier in to your posts 2 times per week, easiest bounty with the highest payment *(we raised $400M during our pre-sale).
I will pay you all 5000 members after selling at least 20M tokens out of 20.6M from the 21M total supply.

I will pay after collecting money for myself first because A) I'm the dev and it is my right to earn everything here, do you have any idea how hard it is deving a project? (not that hard really, Waves lite wallet asked me for the supply and the name, that's about it all, I just had to pay 1 Waves, the worst part).
B) I have a legitimate excuse, a man has got to eat right?

Why should people buy my scam tokens? because they are the future of crypto and they have the same functionality as any other coin. when you buy 2M from me, I'll transfer them back and forth and pay the fees, you don't know that, you'd think that transactions are fee-less.

As an experienced hero member of this community, I would suggest you to sell your cottage and everything you have in your life and invest them all on my activity tokens (why? because I just promised a man with 2 girls to have matrimonial intercourse with one of them publicly and jump another one from behind when daddy is not home).

As you can see, I have the same agendas as 99% of every body here.
* ignore that, when I posted that was there by itself, I don't know how that asset identifier got there.
** refer to *.

What a long post to say nothing usefull at all

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

me.
There are signature campaigns that pays tokens instead of bitcoin and you can find all of them at the bounties section of this forum. You can earn much more at bounties than btc paying signature campaign. The only risk about bounty campaigns is the payment, you will only be paid if the project is successful unlike BTC paying signature campaign who pays weekly.

If you're interested you can join the signature campaign that i'm managing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2810637.0 ( Reminder: The bounty will be paying tokens not BTC)

You can also look up to more signature campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

you may find this overview helpful: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: