Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] CRYPTO CURRENCIES BOT FOR PUMP (BINANCE & CRYPTOPIA) WITH CUSTOM ALGORITH  (Read 119 times)
w0dm4n (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

Hello,
I'm a software engineer C/C++, Node.js.. and i'm here today to sell a mine gold,

I have made two bots for Binance and Cryptopia for follow calls off pump groups.
This is working with an algorithm of ticks that is buying lower as possible to and place a sell order when the price is starting to decrease.

There is also an option to set a goal to achieve, then it will sell once reached.

I now want to sell it to maybe 5 max peoples cause it wont change anything for me as i will do the same profit with it and i'm curious about price people will purpose me (i've heard about 3k $)
You can easily make 1-2k $ per day with it.

I dont have a price in mind, but contact me if you are interested and want to discuss about a price (a serious price ofc).
I will also give you some advices with it to increase "capacity"

The bots are buying/selling automatically by sending the currency name to it, and handling it very well with the algorithm of tick which chose the right time to sell, and also have  a verification, if you trying to buy late for refusing the buy order.

Here is a screen of the binance bot version:
https://gyazo.com/4059586600c839e692d27d35dc609e6a

You can contact me on discord: Arkalius#1324
Thanks !
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

So let me get this straight.
This bot works in tandem for what there is on cryptopia and either buys or sells what is on binance for you automatically?
Or do you still need to do the trades when the bot tells you to?
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:24:08 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 05:48:08 AM by reliable

I am more worried that why dint you post this from your original account . What made you create a new account to post it, is it because you think it may not be working fine or not worth it and may get negative reviews.

Also without giving any demo or test to users you directly want to sell this is again not a good sign for me.

w0dm4n (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

I just sold it for 0.5 BTC and my customer is happy of it (he is a chairman on few groups, mb he can vouch for it)
And for the account, i simply dont have another account dude xD

So let me get this straight.
This bot works in tandem for what there is on cryptopia and either buys or sells what is on binance for you automatically?
Or do you still need to do the trades when the bot tells you to?

The bot buy and sell for you, you just have to set the coin name.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: