Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CND] Cindicator mooning (a SECRET document revealed)  (Read 138 times)
drumsilix (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

I'm asking myself if it's a classic pump n dump or not. But the graphic speaks itself, new ath, new resistances... Seems like it's started a new bullish trend.

The price just jumped from .07$ to .35$ (And I'm eating my hands because I didn't buy on the dip, but it's life). They say it can hit 20 DOLLAR / token. (what a deal, maybe someday I will punch my self for not trusting him)  Grin

I don't trust in Teeka Tiwari, seems it's like a peddler, and his group Palm Beach it's smelly af but I read this 3k$/month "secret document" (lol) and I have to say that he is very convincing take a look:

https://www.docdroid.net/1yULwYE/2-5406824154433323409.pdf

Except for the crystal ball shape tone of the document, it gives a very interesting lecture of wtf CND does, and why 2000MLN of supply are jummy the same like an other shitcoin minor supply.

I advice you to read, even if it seem like sh*t, you can find something interesting.

Let me know your opinion.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

Why are you so disappointed in palm beach insides and actually about cindicator?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Why are you so disappointed in palm beach insides and actually about cindicator?
When so much says about one coin in such document it makes me think that somebody wants to sell me spoiled good. Or try to manipulate me for own profit. I hope that project will go own milestones but such hidden marketing not good for smart investors
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

I too believe cindicator to be a good investment option but it's highly unlikely for currencies with high market cap to get x2 or higher in a short amount of time. If you want quick to moon, buy newer coins with low price.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

That is big move, i had some cnd from the ico but sold them after the ico when it got listed on exchanges, i was in need of money at that time otherwise i knew it was a gem of a project.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: