Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market correction  (Read 481 times)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

End of Feb if the past 3 years have anything to say about it.

2017 - drop Jan 4th, back up Feb 17th
2016 - drop Jan 10th, back up Feb 20th
2015 - drop Jan 12th, back up Mar 3rd

I have also observed it last year when I thought bitcoin went down on January after a good pump on December (2016) and then it started to rise in the mid-February up to how it was on December (2017). Nothing new. Just another opportunity to fill our bags.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

Would there be a big correction happening in the near future, to shake out those weak coins Huh

Market correction can happen anytime and this is one way that we can avoid the so-called BIG BUBBLE from happening or the collapse of the whole cryptocurrency market. Correction can be painful though specially for people who are hodling on to their coins or tokens but it is just a matter of waiting eventually things can get better...assuming that we are not really dealing with shitcoins in the first place. A project with a good concept that is really providing solutions to some real world problems and manned by people who know what they are doing will always go up sometimes it is just a matter of time. Yes, this is partly done by the market to wipe out those shitcoins that are offering no real value to the market and are just here to make some money via pump-and-dump technique.
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

Get some Tums and Valium -  its a rollercoaster of a ride, but solid coin choices have always made me money. Resist the urge to sell low as the market is eviscerated and dont buy as something skyrockets, instead buy the ones you think are solid when the market is plummeting and sell 1/2 when it goes up 50% or more and you will do well. I siphoned off my principle a few years back and I'm playing with profit only at this point.

I also siphoned off profits to buy mining gear so no my profit is generating profit exponentially.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:04 AM

Would there be a big correction happening in the near future, to shake out those weak coins Huh

Deal with it, big correction might going to happen really soon, just be ready to buy some bitcoins and altcoins on a big dip to make another ฿฿ . Swinging of value is not yet over as of now. Keep holding your coins and believe in your instinct Smiley

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

Correction on the crypto market can happen anytime since there are so many scammers that offer coins without real value. Having a market correction is basically healthy in the crypto world.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Starla

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

this is very difficult in guessing but now a very appropriate time to buy invest in the future the market will jump high again there you will get to the advantage
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

I have some analysts and graphic commentators as i'm follow them and they say that will end of correction soon. And they say the price rise in Bitcoin will start. Unfortunately nobody can tell the exact time so i'm buying altcoin little by little.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

Market correction can happen anytime and this is one way that we can avoid the so-called BIG BUBBLE from happening or the collapse of the whole cryptocurrency market. Correction can be painful though specially for people who are hodling on to their coins or tokens but it is just a matter of waiting eventually things can get better...assuming that we are not really dealing with shitcoins in the first place. A project with a good concept that is really providing solutions to some real world problems and manned by people who know what they are doing will always go up sometimes it is just a matter of time. Yes, this is partly done by the market to wipe out those shitcoins that are offering no real value to the market and are just here to make some money via pump-and-dump technique.
Very informative statement as what you have posted, correction in blockchain is any time just to avoid as what we called bubbled coins.
That is one factor that coins and tokens are in dipping in consmarketcap that's why they are having some correction that it will affect on us as a holder because of dipping in crypto's. But that is the good news of new investors while dipping of all coins time to stored in your portfolio while it is cheap on the market.
Well, i don't have any idea in big correction happening we all don't know about that but only speculations they have.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

I do not think that we need to be surprised that there is a market correction, because only recently bitcoin cost 20.000 $, this correction is only the result of pumping money. I think big here and there's nothing to say. In addition, to just wait and nowhere to wet
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

I have also observed it last year when I thought bitcoin went down on January after a good pump on December (2016) and then it started to rise in the mid-February up to how it was on December (2017). Nothing new. Just another opportunity to fill our bags.
Excellent observation guys and the primary reason behind this is most likely the Chinese New Year since many Chinese would want to sell their coins to buy gifts and celebrate the festivities. I feel that bitcoin and all other altcoins will start rallying again sometime in the middle of february just like the previous years and there might be an even bigger rally which will help bitcoin reach a new ATH by April 2018. This is simply my gut feeling speaking and am hoping that these rallies truly happen in the near future. HODLING my bitcoins and altcoins for now!

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

This is unpredictable thing and now price already is down. And I guess now is good chance to buy altcoins with a little packages.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

I still think at present there will be more bargain in the price if Bitcoin and ether of course much more bargain will exist with other Altcoin.  And in the future the play of volatility will still be there.  So get use to this.

Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

And is it now a small correction? Bitcoin lost 2 times of its price. Although, there is an opportunity to go even deeper. This is unpredictable, you can only analyze and draw conclusions based on your analysis. I'm slowly buying coins, with every drawdown.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

Seems like the whole market stands in a big bubble position, there are more then 150 coins that worth over 100M$,there is simply no reason that it will happen.

I think that there is a big price fix to come, even coins like Ripple who worth over 80B$ should fix it's market cap, as there are much more coins in total then amount of coins in circulation.

I assume that bitcoin is the only coin that is not in a bubble mode because it's pricr has been fixed recently.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

I believe bitcoin will start to uptrend once again so for it's time to invest as much as I can.
Some people will afraid with current situation but personally I recommend on to keep HOLD & HOLD
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

it seems to me that a big correction is yet to come. So now I advise not to buy altcoins, and wait a bit. If the price of bitcoin will fall, then the price of altcoins will also fall. If the price of bitcoin will sharply fly up, the altcoins will sharply fall to the bottom.

kesany

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

it seems to me that a big correction is yet to come. So now I advise not to buy altcoins, and wait a bit. If the price of bitcoin will fall, then the price of altcoins will also fall. If the price of bitcoin will sharply fly up, the altcoins will sharply fall to the bottom.
What makes you think that there is another third market correction to come?
I mean the first one was a fud news by china/korea and now todays corrections
I really dont know why but why should there be a 3rd correction this year??
And also why would other altcoins drop when btc prices fly up?
As btc is the mother of all cryptos every coin even eth is kind of dependant
And relying on btc and its value
indoreabha

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

If only we knew which way market is gonna go... I guess if you are willing to hold upto a year, you should make a decent profit out of your investment. Also, stay glued to the news  Undecided
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

The short answer is nobody knows - everyone is just working on guesswork, it's just that some people make better and more informed guesses than others.
I think we are seeing relative stability at the moment, this will probably persist for a while and then back to bull market. At least I hope!

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

I don’t think we can know that in such advance time. There is no way we can get the date. We get to know about the market correction in really short period of time and sometimes it keeps going on and then we come to know about it. ;-)

However, there will be market correction surely. The recent one was in the December so it is hard to say when the next one will come. Once the market will reach to ATH then usually we see the market correction. For now we are already in the deep sleep and need sometime to capture the good position.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: