Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5x gem of the month  (Read 394 times)
cryptoneet (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:55:06 PM by cryptoneet

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monkey-project/

-full redesign in progress
-MN coming next month
-ROI/supply reduction coming with MN update
-new website coming next week
-new wallet
-great community and marketing upcoming
-primate charity in the works
-2-3 new exchanges in the work

take a few minutes to research the community and dev team of this project you will understand why $MONK will be 30m cap very soon.

if u think its a joke okay but bookmark that coin and come back here in 1 month and say "WOW you were right"
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

chart say it's already ATH, doesn't looks good to buy, i would rather miss it instead of taking risk:-(

JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:42:02 AM

chart say it's already ATH, doesn't looks good to buy, i would rather miss it instead of taking risk:-(

Well said.. the amount of times I've been dumped on by people shilling their bags at the ATH I don't have the fingers or toes to count.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
cryptoneet (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

strong hands on MONK almost never goes down, but just watch it and you will see.
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

I really hate coins sold in cryptopia. I think it sounds nice when I read about information for the coin but it needs to hit some exchange like binance. Huge exchange like binance may only help in the end.

mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

I really hate coins sold in cryptopia. I think it sounds nice when I read about information for the coin but it needs to hit some exchange like binance. Huge exchange like binance may only help in the end.
You risk missing the train though if you wait as long as for lesser known coins to be listed on Binance. If you need better buy in prices for your position then you need to hit kucoin/cryptopia/etherdelta for some of those coins even though I agree they re harder to work with.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

Monk will get higher for sure, because of the masternode implementation . You still have time to get the high rewards until then  Cool

toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

I'm not convinced those reasons given are nearly enough to warrant a 5x price rise. Seems more like a marketing attempt.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
preshpr1nce

Merit: 60

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

Not going to happen, I've been trading on this coin and first found it at a $500k market cap.
It's done 12x in a short period and when you now look at what it offers, it's lack of volume and current exchanges.. I'm doubtful.

Bit late on this one.
blackstar79

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

I'm not convinced those reasons given are nearly enough to warrant a 5x price rise. Seems more like a marketing attempt.

True those reasons are not good enough, i would only part money if i see solid partnerships, and real world use cases, and people parting money is what causes the price to rise.

Just looked at the one page website LOL, where is the product ?

Going by the chart it looks like a pump and dump to me.
cryptoneet (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

True those reasons are not good enough, i would only part money if i see solid partnerships, and real world use cases, and people parting money is what causes the price to rise.

if u actually took 10 seconds to read you will see they working on new website, i seen this coin stay solid satoshi wise during 2 BTC flash crashes now

almost no coin has done that
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

Gem of the month for januari 2018 is aurora token from idex and crypterium. Cryterium also will release their apps in the first half of this year and aurora token will be able for staking on its side chain at q3. But investor ofcourse will pump those two coin from this month. And as per i write this post. Aurora token already $0.30 and crypterium is $2.60 my target for crypterium is $15
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

Lux with upcoming token burn, staking we wallet and more to come.
cryptoneet (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

i found out about lux when it was 8$ ahaha great coin that will do great in the future but already had its main run up.
preshpr1nce

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

if u actually took 10 seconds to read you will see they working on new website, i seen this coin stay solid satoshi wise during 2 BTC flash crashes now

almost no coin has done that

more bs, at $500k cap they had a website saying website coming soon, late dec/early jan they released the current website you see, this drove the price up.
it's done 12x in a short period and offers nothing special, also a very young team.

No innovation, young team, very basic website which took months to create, 12x pump recently.. let's be real.
preshpr1nce

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Coin burns do nothing but suggest they couldn't sell enough during their ico, it's non circulating supply and I've seen burns drop prices.
Lux is a good coin but I wouldn't be buying it now, a month or 2 ago and you had a good deal.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance Model, Budget Proposals & Voting)  
- POBh Proof of BibleHash algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap ~1 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: