Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new,this is my first post.How to buy bitcoin in India.  (Read 281 times)
rajkr (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:13:56 AM

Hi, I am new and I want to know how to buy Bitcoin in india.is there any minimum amount to purchase Bitcoin.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3865

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

I personally don't reside in India, but after a quick Google search, Zebpay[1] and UnoCoin[2] might be your best bets. Note that I'm not 100% sure if they're legitimate or not as I haven't personally tried them, but do your own research first just to be sure.

[1] https://www.zebpay.com/
[2] https://www.unocoin.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

Hi, I am new and I want to know how to buy Bitcoin in India.is there any minimum amount to purchase Bitcoin.

You can buy through:
Zebpay
Coinsecure
Coinome
Koinex
Unocoin

Zebpay is the widely used app in India. Minimum amount to buy BTC is 1000 INR.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

Use localbitcoins website to search for bitcoins traders in India and you will found even your next neighbor listed there. You can google too on exchanges in India and I know there are a reputable ones you can exchange your India local currency for it.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1584
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
Merited by legendster (1), bill gator (1)

You should have posted this topic in India forums. Anyways the best way to buy the bitcoin in India is zebpay, unocoin, Localbitcoins, coinsecure, coinome. First open a account in all the above mentioned exchanges and link your bank account to the website account.Visit this site for upto date rates in exchanges : http://www.bitcoinrates.in . Check the exchange rate and the one which is highlighted in green in buy section you need to buy bitcoin as they give you max volume in BTC. If you want to buy BTC for Fiat currency check the traders in Localbitcoins.

The minimum amount which these exchanges offer to buy is 1000INR. There were days when the minimum amount for buying was 500INR. But since these days BTC prices rose everything rose. Happy Buying  Smiley
Please if you are posting next topic post it in appropriate section. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: