Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should we do now?  (Read 422 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:04 AM

Everyone's aware of the fact that the Bitcoins are like that only, they go up and down at a very tremendous rate and that's just one phase that we are seeing here ... Their value is down momentarily but that doesn't mean that it won't get back up ... It's really important to be patient at time like this because the cryptocurrency market have seen worse instances and that's not at All alarming, you can bet that they will get back up since thats their nature only

So be patient and hold your Bitcoins

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adeyemi

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

I think what you should do now is to start learning about the price movements of Bitcoin from its inception. You need to also learn the basics of fores markets, technical analysis, and fundamental analysis.

I'd have advised that you HODL but I won't. HODLing depends on your understanding of the market. You don't just HODL because you heard somewhere that you should hold. When you understand the workings of the market, these things will become cleared to you.
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

consider this. the tax situation in asia. specifically south korea. people with holdings are running NOW. getting out NOW. from what i can tell they are looking to tax dodge. once the rules are in place back in they go. the fundamental reason behind the selloff is excellent for the long term health. it legitimizes the industry

there may also be a lot of people who got in 2009-2016 who are just saying...okay, i can be a millionaire with my holdings maybe i should actually do that

when i look at the big picture here it seems like this is the end of phase 1 and the start of phase 2. next we legitimize blockchain and it moves mainstream. this absolutely MUST happen. the whole question is who will be left standing. which coin or blockchain will become the one you see at the ATM. which one will companies accept. bitcoin has the obvious lead but yahoo and aol led the internet early on only to fall on their face to google. the next few years as we move toward that 21 million coin cap will be telling.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

Bitcoin falls around $10,300. Is it alarming?

Depending on your knowledge of bitcoin, that's right bitcoin go down to $10,000 earlier this week. For me this a good time for buy bitcoin, and want to hodl for short term wait for bitcoin price to go up again. My supposition is bitcoin prices will rise in the weekend, so I choose short term investment. And for you, what's your plan if you buy bitcoin now? You should have an strategy if you intend to buy bitcoin to reduce the risk or worried if one day bitcoin price go down back.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

In where are you looking at the price? I am looking at it on GDAX and the price is over $10,800 right now. And no, this is not a bad signal, just wait a little bit more and do not sell your bitcoins, because you will regret later if you do it so.
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

This will only hold true if you have a considerable amount of bitcoin on you that you had bought before this price dip. But I believe this is just a correction from last year's considerable pumping. Bitcoin value right now has been stable at 10k-11k range. I think it won't be long for bitcoins value pump again.

fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

It is a real fact that Bitcoin prices are still unstable. That's why we should not go away, but we should be with Bitcoin. If you have a capital then you can buy it. Because it is a digital coin that ever increases and sometimes decreases. However, it will increase its prices sooner. You have to be patient for a few days. You know, the fruits of patience are always sweet.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

the price is now under $8000, if we can forecast, its wise to sell at the highest point, but no one can do this, my suggestion is to hold it, the price will rise back and set a new record sooner or later, selling it may never buy back
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

drop in bitcoin prices Due to concerns tightening rules in india.
and potential manipulation in the main exchanges.
but even so the decline of bitcoin will not continue in.
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Now we should all hold and wait. Buy into the market as much as we can afford and help increase demand which will in turn increase the prices of bitcoins and other cryptos.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

if you see the price chart of bitcoin,you can easily understand how bitcoin price is changing.now the bitcoin price is 8k $,it is high time to buy bitcoin.Bitcoin may recover soon and then you will be able to make a good profit.
caberum

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

thats a subjective question bro. for a person that bought at $200, no it isn't "alarming" but for a latecomer/hype train chaser/follower/sheeperson/faux invester who bought at $19k, not only is it "alarming" but it is game fucking over Cheesy
it depends which side of the fence your on
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

Well , it is alarming  but , in the world of cryptocurrency, nothing is 100% granted. Maybe you want to sell, but , who said that bitcoin price isn't to going to increase again. Well , i think that we should all believe in our investments in Bitcoin and hold for this period. Let s all wait for the summer and see what will happen. If anything will change , it will be by then.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

if you see the price chart of bitcoin,you can easily understand how bitcoin price is changing.now the bitcoin price is 8k $,it is high time to buy bitcoin.Bitcoin may recover soon and then you will be able to make a good profit.
Of course it is the right time to buy as much as bitcoin you can buy with very affordable price because bitcoin is moving toward high price now and ti will recover very soon so it is good to buy bitcoin and hold your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet, I have notice very prominent change in bitcoin graph it has started to move from bottom to the top and it will not take much time to touch the top price again, so you should have patience and hold all your bitcoin for long time and bad days will get vanish soon.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

What should we do now? Now we should all hold and wait. if you see the price chart of bitcoin and you can easily understand how bitcoin price is changing.It is a real fact that Bitcoin prices are still unstable  and It can takes some weeks until bitcoins pirce rises again. And that's all i know
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

It's totally alarming specially when you have bought it when its price are in above @10,300. Not to mention how many people buy bitcoin at the time when bitcoin hits at ATH, and surely they are getting worried so much cause until now bitcoin price still half of it and signs of getting near with that price to recover even a little loss. Maybe we can say that,  this is a huge learnings for everyone.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

No bigger than my D.

50% up and down is nothing. Check gainers/loosers on cmc. They does that daily.

Safest way around it is to buy a little every month instead of throwing all your savings in.

Cheers.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

No one worries about bitcoin prices, I will keep my bitcoin until the price goes back up to soar, and I'll buy another bitcoin when the price falls again.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:46:01 AM

Since the first bitcoin is so, it's price always up and down and unpredictable. I know about bitcoin since long time ago, you should not look at bitcoin price trend in short timeframe, you should look at bitcoin price trend in long timeframe then you will reallize that the current bitcoin price fluctuations are normal. We need more good news about bitcoin now, media is strongly influencing bitcoin price. For those who have spread FUD, please stop it.

inquisition15

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

If you're a patience guy, the only thing we can do right now is chill out and do nothing, waiting till the next huge dump but i expect it will be the end of this year , if you're having enough patient , just wait but if you're not, selling all of your coins because you're fit with this market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: